Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• What Techniques Do You Use to Fundraise?

I primarily run my fundraiser campaigns over social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter; etc). I operate a Farm Animal Rescue, and provide a good picture of the animals here, who the donors are helping, along with the "WHY" we are needing funds. I have added videos of us working with the animals, as well as videos and pictures showing exactly what the donors money has gone to. I provide before and after photos of the animals at the rescue... to me, a picture speaks a thousand words! In my fundraiser campaigns, I provide a direct link to our Facebook and Google page. There the potential donor will be able to read our mission statement and learn a little about who we are and what we do.

Additionally, I have placed a large jar with a picture of some of our animals, on the counter of the feed store we get our feed from. Along with the picture is a statement asking for donations. I do collect a decent amount of change and some paper money from the jar on a regular basis. I live in a very small town, and this is the ONLY feed store in our town. I plan to provide more jars in different locations in the near future.

Also, I make goods to sell at different events in the community. All money goes back to the rescue!

I'd really like to hear what other techniques people are using to raise funds.

• 2 Replies
  • After hearing Tom Wolf's second podcast , I am surprised to know about different techniques of fund raising . That's really great.

• I have used silent auctions, cold-calling, and presentations to donor organizations to promote fundraising for my organizations and beneficiaries

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.