Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• The importance of M&E in a project

M&E planning and it's importance

• 1 Reply
  • I am new to M& E, since this learning I have found that the success of any project is dependent on doing a good M&E as I see that well before the project you are able to foresee the likely outcome and success of the project. where bottlenecks are envisaged, timely measures can be taken. now, I wish I knew all of this before now. So, I am happy to be learning new things that will improve the efficiency of projects and services I am involved in.
    We are planning to do screening and vaccination for Hepatitis B in my parish community. With this learning I realized that it is just more than the decision to screen, we have to decide how to choose the population to be screened as the donor will only pay 100 cases. The staffing required, fortunately, we have free volunteer staff. The cost of the reagents to be used, maintaining cold chain of the vaccine, documentation, receiving consent for injection and blood letting and much more. I have also been opportune to think about likely mishaps. Thank you.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.