Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Peers: Waiting for Assessments

Hello,

I took the Fundraising Strategies course.
    However, I noticed that my tasks have not yet been analyzed by other peers, in modules 3 and 4.
    In that time interval, it seems to me that there are few students taking the course, which would make me wait for an indefinite period of time to be able to be evaluated by other students.
    Could you help me with this, so that I can obtain the certificate for the course and the specialization, since I have already completed the courses "Fundraising: Connecting with Donors" and "Introduction to Fundraising Fundraising"?

Thanks,

Kleber

• 2 Replies
  • Hello, i am in the same situation as you. I am still waiting for peer reviews for my completed assignments even though i already reviewed the assignments of other students. Did you receive you peer review finally? or did the person in charge of the course help you on this issue?

T
    1 Reply
  • Hi! I have the exact same issue, any feedback on how you handled this situation?
    Thanks in advance for your answer!
    Thibault

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.