Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Excel for data management

How best can excel sheets be used to aid data management?

• 1 Reply
  • selon mes expériences, sur se peut pas se passe de Excel pour faire des outils de gestion de projet: cadre logique, plan de travail, et les bases de données. tu pourras chercher les modèles de templates excel disponibles sur internet ou si tu as a la main avec excel, concevez to-meme tes outils.
    Pour mes differents projets, meme si j'utilise un logiciel autre telque SPSS, CS PRO, DHSI2, excel rest toujours le rond-point d'analyse de donnees

According to my experiences, you can't do without Excel to create project management tools: logical framework, work plan, and databases. you will be able to look for the models of excel templates available on the internet or if you have the hand with excel, design your own tools.
    For my different projects, even if I use other software such as SPSS, CS PRO, DHSI2, Excel is still the roundabout of data analysis

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.