Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• My name is Wanjiru from the Magical Kenya.

My professional journey began 8 years ago while I was still in university. Beyond academics, I actively engage in community initiatives, supporting various youth and women empowerment projects. Working in a resource mobilization field to execute events and implement projects, I have developed a deep appreciation for the power of storytelling in driving impact through strategic communication.
    This involves not only raising funds but also creating publicity and fostering a sense of involvement among stakeholders and the general public.
    I believe that interacting with people from diverse backgrounds and undertaking this course will further enhance my understanding of storytelling. It will provide valuable insights into emerging trends and opportunities in the field, enriching my ability to craft narratives that resonate and drive meaningful change.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.