Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Human%20Capital%20Strategy-Acumen-HumanCapital_101-1_1.0_20180416_20180527

Introductions

My name is Sandra Meninwa. I am a Course Ambassador. If you need to ask any question or you need help with navigating through the course, simply let me know!

1 Reply
  • administrators

@meninwa said in Introductions:

My name is Sandra Meninwa. I am a Course Ambassador. If you need to ask any question or you need help with navigating through the course, simply let me know!

@Meninwa, thanks for introducing yourself! This is actually a private discussion board for the Course Ambassadors, none of the learners taking courses can see this board. Which course are you an Ambassador for? Have you gone to the course discussion board for the course and introduced yourself to new learners? You can also introduce yourself in the course thread in this community, there you will find the other Ambassadors working with you to support the course.

1 Reply
  • Human%20Capital%20Strategy-Acumen-HumanCapital_101-1_1.0_20180416_20180527

@kamilla said in Introductions:

@Meninwa, thanks for introducing yourself! This is actually a private discussion board for the Course Ambassadors, none of the learners taking courses can see this board. Which course are you an Ambassador for? Have you gone to the course discussion board for the course and introduced yourself to new learners? You can also introduce yourself in the course thread in this community, there you will find the other Ambassadors working with you to support the course.

@kamilla Hi. I am sorry. I had the intent of posting this in the course thread but I guess I could not find it. Kindly post a comment there and mention me so I know where.
    My course is Human Capital Strategy and it has not started yet.
    Thank you for your support.

1 Reply
  • administrators

@kamilla said in Introductions:

@kamilla Hi. I am sorry. I had the intent of posting this in the course thread but I guess I could not find it. Kindly post a comment there and mention me so I know where.
    My course is Human Capital Strategy and it has not started yet.
    Thank you for your support.

No problem @Meninwa. Please introduce yourself here to the other Course Ambassadors! I tagged you in the course post, introducing the Ambassadors to the learners taking the course, but this discussion board is a place for you to meet the other Ambassadors and ask me questions. :-)

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.