Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• administrators

Fundraising Strategies

Hello Course Ambassadors!

Let's get started with introductions:

1. What is your name? Where do you work?

2. What are you most looking forward to as a Course Ambassador?

3. Do you have any questions or concerns?

4. How can I support you?

Here is some information about me:

1. My name is Kamilla (@kamilla), and I run Course Operations at Philanthropy University. My job is to make sure that courses are running smoothly, that all learners are getting the support they need to be successful in the course, and to triage any platform issues with our engineering team.

2. I am looking forward to meeting all of the Course Ambassadors and learning ways to best support the diversity of people joining courses. I'd love to hear from you!

3. My question to you all is, what can I do to support you to be successful Course Ambassadors? Please don't hesitate to post and tag me with ideas, or send a direct message @kamilla.

• Introduction%20to%20Fundraising-PhilanthropyU-Fundraising_101-1_1.0_20180402_20180422

@kamilla said in Fundraising Strategies:

My name is Kamilla (@kamilla), and I run Course Operations at Philanthropy University. My job is to make sure that courses are running smoothly, that all learners are getting the support they need to be successful in the course, and to triage any platform issues with our engineering team.

I am looking forward to meeting all of the Course Ambassadors and learning ways to best support the diversity of people joining courses. I'd love to hear from you!

My name is Richard, and I work on OTTOR Chile. My job is to manage the company, helping diverse teams to carrie on projects.
    I am looking forward to help learners as a Course Ambassador and also learn from the experience of relating with different cultures and problems around the world.

1 Reply
  • administrators

@richard said in Fundraising Strategies:

My name is Kamilla (@kamilla), and I run Course Operations at Philanthropy University. My job is to make sure that courses are running smoothly, that all learners are getting the support they need to be successful in the course, and to triage any platform issues with our engineering team.

I am looking forward to meeting all of the Course Ambassadors and learning ways to best support the diversity of people joining courses. I'd love to hear from you!

My name is Richard, and I work on OTTOR Chile. My job is to manage the company, helping diverse teams to carrie on projects.
    I am looking forward to help learners as a Course Ambassador and also learn from the experience of relating with different cultures and problems around the world.

Hi @Richard, thanks for introducing yourself! I'm very excited to work with you in the first Course Ambassador group for the course, Fundraising Strategies.

What do you think so far? Is there anything not clear or confusing?

1 Reply
  • Introduction%20to%20Fundraising-PhilanthropyU-Fundraising_101-1_1.0_20180402_20180422

Hi @Richard, thanks for introducing yourself! I'm very excited to work with you in the first Course Ambassador group for the course, Fundraising Strategies.

Everything ok up to now. Thanks.

1 Reply
  • administrators

Everything ok up to now. Thanks.

Great, please let me know if anything comes up. You can tag me here, in the private community for Ambassadors, or send me a direct message.

• administrators

@Amazing @Danito @Dickson

Thanks for your participation in the Fundraising Strategies, Course Ambassador program! Have you had a chance to introduce yourselves in this thread? These are the other Ambassadors you will work with in the course to support new learners.

I am Dickson. Freelance writer, publisher, mentor, and a leadership coach. Looking forward to helping @Learners in this platform as they sought to make an impact in their respective endeavours. Great to have other Ambassadors alongside this train of trailblazers. Jeez! I almost forgot, Am a staunch advocate for the girl child. @kamilla

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.