Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• administrators

Fundraising: Connecting with Donors

Hello Course Ambassadors!

Let's get started with introductions:

1. What is your name? Where do you work?

2. What are you most looking forward to as a Course Ambassador?

3. Do you have any questions or concerns?

4. How can I support you?

Here is some information about me:

1. My name is Kamilla (@kamilla), and I run Course Operations at Philanthropy University. My job is to make sure that courses are running smoothly, that all learners are getting the support they need to be successful in the course, and to triage any platform issues with our engineering team.

2. I am looking forward to meeting all of the Course Ambassadors and learning ways to best support the diversity of people joining courses. I'd love to hear from you!

3. My question to you all is, what can I do to support you to be successful Course Ambassadors? Please don't hesitate to post and tag me with ideas, or send a direct message @kamilla.

• Introduction%20to%20Fundraising-PhilanthropyU-Fundraising_101-1_1.0_20180402_20180422

Am Unia Nalugya Ugandan. I have worked several years years in development work with different organizations (voluntary services over seas, Action Aid international) in different countries ( Namibia, Malawi,Tanzania and Rwanda).
    Apparently am developing a social enterprise in my community to enrich small holder farmers through livestock and poultry to have a sustainable rural livelihood projects.

• administrators

@Ebong @Amazing @Danito @nkwen @Dickson @Mr_Sam

Thanks for your participation in the Fundraising: Connecting with Donors, Course Ambassador program! Have you had a chance to introduce yourselves in this thread? These are the other Ambassadors you will work with in the course to support new learners.

• Fundraising%3A%20Connecting%20with%20Donors-PhilanthropyU-Fundraising_201-1_1.0_20180423_20180520

@kamilla My name is Japhet Aloyce Kalegeya, @kalegeya. I am a cofounder and Executive Director of Christian Education and Development Organization (CEDO).

I am excited to become a Philanthropy University Course Ambassador because I will help new Philanthropy University learners to be supportive and positive learning experience, reply to current learners' posts on the course discussions board, answering course content, logistical questions and supporting learners with team formations.

As a course Ambassador I am looking forward to gain the great budge of accomplishment, invites to private community on Philanthropy University website exclusively for course Ambassadors; Access to Philanthropy University staffs and industry experts through regular live online, etc.

My concerns, As a course Ambassador I ought to provide my time of 3-5 hours peer week and one month of full running of the course, Are you ready to help me funds for running this course and helping new Philanthropy University learners?

I want you to support me US& 1,000

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.