Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Ghana community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

V
    1 Reply
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Ghana community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hi Jason,

My name is Victor, and I live in Tema. I currently work with JA (Junior Achievement) Africa as a Grant Writer, and I have been doing this for just a couple of months. I am interested in social entrepreneurship and non-profit work, hence my decision to join Philanthropy University. I also chose the Ghana Community because it afford me the opportunity to network with people in the country with similar interests as mine. I know this will be a fruitful experience.

A
    2 Replies
  • @victor said in Introduce yourself to the community:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community:

Hi everyone,

Hi Jason,

My name is Victor, and I live in Tema. I currently work with JA (Junior Achievement) Africa as a Grant Writer, and I have been doing this for just a couple of months. I am interested in social entrepreneurship and non-profit work, hence my decision to join Philanthropy University. I also chose the Ghana Community because it afford me the opportunity to network with people in the country with similar interests as mine. I know this will be a fruitful experience.

Welcome Victor! Great to have you here in the community :)

So exciting to be starting your journey in social entrepreneurship and non-profit work! What brought you to this work?

V
    1 Reply
  • Am Omoniyi David a Digital Marketing consultant for Def Resolution a Digital Marketing agency helping companies and organization attain their Digital Marketing Goals and assisting them achieve ROI via engagement Online.

Am also a Social Sector Advocate to educate and help build sustainable social business enterprise that will last for generations.

2017 Graduate of Philanthropy University Educative Initiative,a Berkeley Haas School of Business,California with a Certificate of Honor in Social Sector Leadership.

I intend to connect with like minds and partnership for a possible social enterprise,

Am into Digital Marketing & Advertising (B2B or B2C ) ,Website Design,Seo, Video Animation and Creation,E-Mail Marketing, Digital Currency & Ads, LinkedIn sales Navigator.

Check My Latest Vlog on Video Marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDWfmRL9RaM

Email : defresolutionz05@gmail.com

contactus@defresolutionz.com

+2349093222788

www.defresolutionz.com

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community:

@victor said in Introduce yourself to the community:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community:

Hi everyone,

Hi Jason,

Welcome Victor! Great to have you here in the community :)

So exciting to be starting your journey in social entrepreneurship and non-profit work! What brought you to this work?

Thank you, Jason.

Unfortunately, I forgot to add my contact details to find partners. I've been struggling to find partners.

My email address is victortekpetey@yahoo.com

on WhatsApp, I can be reached via +233266675134

Thanks.

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Patricia and I live in Accra. My work as a Site Acquisition Coordinator with Vodafone Ghana a few years ago brought me into close working relationships with a number of the environmental regulatory bodies like the EPA, CAA, RPI and some District and Municipal assemblies. My experience enlightened me on the enormity of the environmental hazards humanity is faced with, especially at our side of the world, where environmental management systems leave a lot to be desired. Again, Ghana's placement as the 7th dirtiest country in the world in a 2015 survey touched a raw nerve in me and I want to help mitigate the negative state of affairs. I believe that this course will be an eye opener in my vision and for that matter enrolled on the courses. I look forward to a wonderful learning experience with you all and am happy to join the Ghana Community.

1 Reply
  • @pgadzekpo said in Introduce yourself to the community:

Hi everyone,
    My name is Patricia and I live in Accra. My work as a Site Acquisition Coordinator with Vodafone Ghana a few years ago brought me into close working relationships with a number of the environmental regulatory bodies like the EPA, CAA, RPI and some District and Municipal assemblies. My experience enlightened me on the enormity of the environmental hazards humanity is faced with, especially at our side of the world, where environmental management systems leave a lot to be desired. Again, Ghana's placement as the 7th dirtiest country in the world in a 2015 survey touched a raw nerve in me and I want to help mitigate the negative state of affairs. I believe that this course will be an eye opener in my vision and for that matter enrolled on the courses. I look forward to a wonderful learning experience with you all and am happy to join the Ghana Community.

Welcome Patricia! Great to have you here. It sounds like your exposure to those environmental regulatory bodies through your work at Vodafone was a really transformative experience. Are you now working with any organizations whose mission is to help address these environmental challenges in Ghana?

Also, if you have any resources / websites / files that you think will be valuable to other Ghanaian CSOs, I encourage you to share them in the best practices post :)

• @dassem said in Module 1 Discussion: Mission Statement:

@dassem said in Module 1 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Our mission statement: Working among the poor to promote transformational development centered on children and promote justice

Hi ,your mission statement is short,but it should be more focused and specific .So instead of saying transformational development think about life skills and opportunities that will bring about the transformational development

Our mission statement: Working among the poor to promote transformational development centered on children and promote justice

@maese said in Module 1 Discussion: Mission Statement:

We support and empower girls through greater access to opportunities to be successful in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.

We support and empower girls through greater access to opportunities to be successful in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.

• hello, my name is Abena. i jst started a a course in fundraising and its at stage where i an to complete a conversation with a partner, im confused. how to i find a partner for this?

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.