Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• administrators

Essentials of Nonprofit Strategy

Hello Course Ambassadors!

Let's get started with introductions:

1. What is your name? Where do you work?

2. What are you most looking forward to as a Course Ambassador?

3. Do you have any questions or concerns?

4. How can I support you?

Here is some information about me:

1. My name is Kamilla (@kamilla), and I run Course Operations at Philanthropy University. My job is to make sure that courses are running smoothly, that all learners are getting the support they need to be successful in the course, and to triage any platform issues with our engineering team.

2. I am looking forward to meeting all of the Course Ambassadors and learning ways to best support the diversity of people joining courses. I'd love to hear from you!

3. My question to you all is, what can I do to support you to be successful Course Ambassadors? Please don't hesitate to post and tag me with ideas, or send a direct message @kamilla.

C
    2 Replies
  • Introduction%20to%20Fundraising-PhilanthropyU-Fundraising_101-1_1.0_20180402_20180422

@kamilla said in Essentials of Nonprofit Strategy:

1. My name is Kamilla (@kamilla), and I run Course Operations at Philanthropy University. My job is to make sure that courses are running smoothly, that all learners are getting the support they need to be successful in the course, and to triage any platform issues with our engineering team.

2. I am looking forward to meeting all of the Course Ambassadors and learning ways to best support the diversity of people joining courses. I'd love to hear from you!

3. My question to you all is, what can I do to support you to be successful Course Ambassadors? Please don't hesitate to post and tag me with ideas, or send a direct message @kamilla.

hello my name is usama i am currently working in a personal development institute. being an Ambassador i am curious to find opportunities through which i could add more value in my career

• Essentials%20of%20Nonprofit%20Strategy-PhilanthropyU-Strategy_000-1_1.0_20180402_20180527

Hi, I'm Roger. My first experience with nonprofits was student groups and churches, then credit unions, a food co-op, housing co-ops, community theatre, and fundraising for curing diseases. Now I'm self-employed making ads on Google for nonprofits. I'm interested in meeting other learners and finding out about their projects.

• Introduction%20to%20Fundraising-PhilanthropyU-Fundraising_101-1_1.0_20180402_20180422

Am Unia Nalugya Ugandan. I have worked several years years in development work with different organizations (voluntary services over seas, Action Aid international) in different countries ( Namibia, Malawi,Tanzania and Rwanda).
    Apparently am developing a social enterprise in my community to enrich small holder farmers through livestock and poultry to have a sustainable rural livelihood projects.

• administrators

Hi @Mr_Sam, @RogerCU, @Unia. Thank you so much for introducing yourselves in the Course Ambassador thread for the course, Essentials of Nonprofit Strategy. I'm very excited to work with you as the first Course Ambassadors!

What do you think so far? Is there anything not clear or confusing?

• administrators

@mentor @mustafa @Cmnyarangi @amazing @danito @dickson

Thanks for your participation in the Essentials of Nonprofit Strategy, Course Ambassador program! Have you had a chance to introduce yourselves in this thread? These are the other Ambassadors you will work with in the course to support new learners.

• Fundraising%20Strategies-PhilanthropyU-Fundraising_301-1_1.0_20180423_20180527

hey everyone,am Carol from Kenya am currently a full time mom but have a background in HR and have worked previously in an orphanage for six years,looking forward to working and learning from you guys

• Fundraising%20Strategies-PhilanthropyU-Fundraising_301-1_1.0_20180423_20180527

hey@kamilla,just a question after enrolling in the course we are supposed to be ambassadors are we required to do and submit the assignments again as course ambassadors?

1 Reply
  • administrators

@cmnyarangi said in Essentials of Nonprofit Strategy:

hey@kamilla,just a question after enrolling in the course we are supposed to be ambassadors are we required to do and submit the assignments again as course ambassadors?

Hey @Cmnyarangi, that a great question. No, you do not need to submit assignments for the course. The Course Ambassador can answer questions posted about assignments, e.g. "How do I submit my assignment for Module 2?", but you don't need to complete the course requirements.

hey@ kamilla am finding trouble knowing the exact kenyan time the first session of questionss and answer will be could you help me out please?

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.