Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Amina stands to benefit from engaging her stakeholders in so many ways. Stakeholders when engaged, can take ownership of the project and help her to identify risk and assumptions. When things go wrong they are more likely to work with her as partners to resolve the problem rather than demanding answers or criticizing her for failure. engagement shows their interest is being considered and this gives them a feeling of participation in the project.

• Amina needs to engage strategically with the local Government for the following reasons:

• She will obtain the necessary licensing in compliance with laws and by-laws

• It will give her credibility with beneficiaries and funders alike

• It will assist in building relationship and trust; that the barrier will be removed and she may even access government funding,

• It helps to Manage Risks; reputational risk would have been mitigated, the risk of being shut down by a hostile stakeholder would have been averted.

• She has created wider impact; in that she would be able to piggy-back on government health employees who are already place in distant rural areas at their cost and not hers.

• All these would help enhance her organisation's brand at a fraction of what it could have cost her if she had gone this route all on her own.

• More acceptance within the community

• amina would get several benefits

1. we create trust with the government
      2 will reduce resistance from the government
      3 sustainability of the project
      3 wide area would be reached by the project
      5 greater impact would be achieved
      6 enhance brand of the organisatio
      7build relationship with the government
      8 enhance collaboration with the government
  • Amina worked with the government to change the culture of the Filipino community to change the attitude toward reproductive issues.

Creating a curriculum in elementary and secondary school much more in the Filipino community

• Amina worked with the government to change the culture of the Filipino community to change the attitude toward reproductive issues.

Creating a curriculum in elementary and secondary school much more in the Filipino community

• I think Amina can gain several benefits, such as:

1. Gaining access to government infrastructure for use in her programmes
    2. Receive valuable feedback from community health workers and other government employees who have unique insight into the challenges of their community
    3. Gain brand recognition wit government by positioning herself as a thought leader in her space.
    4. Be able to scale her impact through collaboration with government clinics
  • I think that Amina will be able to:

• Gain legitimacy for her NGO which should help her gain trust of her beneficiaries
    • Expand outreach by potentially including health care workers as possible partners in advocating for her cause
    • Achieve greater awareness of younger audience (school going youths)
    • Have additional source of financial/manpower support
    • Be linked up to other NGOs of similar focus such that knowledge and resources can potentially be shared.
  • she can get an access to provide good service and get different stockholders acceptance. From the statement I understand the govt is hostile for their work this create an opportunity to build public image , implement, create access for quality service.

• I think Amina can gain several benefits such as

1. by gaining very vital feedback, if she engages stake holders, the outsiders will exactly how they see Amina's organization in both positive and negative views.
      2, by reducing the risks, because Amina will be in direct contact with stakeholders, so she will respond to their concerns there and then, without being misunderstood and vice vasa.
    2. Amina, with be able to build trust and good relationship with the stakeholders, by understanding their barriers, of decision makers and the society.
  • Amina can gain several benefits, such as;

• Promoting her brand to different areas in the country
    • The government is trusted by the majority, therefore engaging the government in her brand would make her be trusted by different stakeholders, including donors
    • Impact sustainability. The engaging government would help Amina to promote the new practices/change across the country
  • She will get vital feedbacks from government health workers assigned to hard-to-reach communities on reproductive health challenges and acceptance to guide her strategy and operations

• Amina will gain the following benefits-

1. She can expand SRH projects to more remote areas.
    2. The participation of governments staffs will make more effective to her project.
    3. The organization will more branding and can get more funding support from Donors if contribute more projects.
    4. It is more legal and strengthen trust building between the organization and government to cooperate for the future programmes.
    5. This engagement will helpful for more girls and women in remote areas.
  • Expand reach
    Increase outcome

• I think Amina can gain several benefits, such as … “
    1.) Earning the government's trust, acceptance and support.
    2.) The government can gain a better understanding on the importance of her NGO to the society.

• I think Amina can gain several benefits such as educating by serving or volunteering at hospital delivery unit. Also contraceptive supplies for both male and female.

1. I think she can be able to gain more partners and raise funds for the organization.
    2. She can get the government of education involved and involve them to include sex education in schools as a subject.
    3. She will be exposed to more stakeholders that are affiliated with the government.
  • I think Amina's can gain several benefits by including community members, engaging stakeholders, youth and other people who help her such as the government, partners and donors.

1. She will gain a better understanding of how the government thinks and works (what are their priorities, how they allocate resources) and she can better adapt her strategies to make use of "positives" and counteract "negatives".
    2. She can work with the government to develop models or pilot projects that can then be replicated or expanded.
  • Additional benefits that Amina might gain if she is able to successfully engage with the government are:

• More visibility of her NGO among youth

• Her NGO might become a brand and become an inspiration in future

• Government will pay attention to reproductive health and try to handle it from the root.

• The main benefit of engaging the stakeholders are
    One can create a stakeholder engagement assessment matrix that ultimately guides how to communicate with that particular stakeholder and how to deal with him.

• I think Amina can get several benefits which include

1. Government engagement will help her to reach more communities.
    2. Government engagement will help her to get advantages from government funds.
  • The government good will which will make donors, partners and other corporate bodies support her NGO easily

• I think Amina can gain several benefits, such as

• Government creating a grant scheme for non-profit organizations

• An enhanced brand image. The teenage girls and the community as a whole are more receptive to Amina.

• A larger pool of volunteers as the government can approve it as a commendable social work.

• The government can also use public media etc. to de-stigmatize the use of contraceptives, either by men or women
    • Laws protecting women's lives in dangerous pregnancy cases can be passed through the government
  • I think Amina can gain several benefits such as;
    -Understand the root causes of the problem
    -Understand what has been done if any in regard to that particular problem
    -Understand the best way to gain entry into a community and how best to work with them
    -Gain acceptance in to the community
    -Project ownership by the community members
    -Sustainability of the project

• Amina can gain several benefits such as,

• Improving relationship with government
    • Meeting the goals of preventing reproduction issues
    • Getting clear future plan for SEP
  • I think she will gain social impact as a strongest approach

• Amina should build good relationship with the stakeholder and other affiliated authorities in other achieve her Goal of changing lives among teenage girls.

Enhance her organisation's public profile and reputation

Create awareness among the citizens through the involvement of local Media to enable her communicate better importance of her activity -service to the teenage Group.

To gain vital feedback from outside perspective of her organisation's Strength & Weaknesses.

Create more impact by directing a group workshop with the Catholic Church group on "Sex Education" , who have been showing resistance to her project through dialogue and brand service tailored to the local teenagers based only the social consequences of premature pregnancies by teenagers in the society. There should be a coalition building approach to sell her service to opposers.

• The NGO will get more recognition which will prevent them from peoples' bad reaction. There will be other donors who will be willing to support the visions of Amina's NGO. Amina might also enjoy other benefits such; free land, International support

• THE BENEFITS OF AMINA'S ENGAGEMENT WITH GOVERNMENT INCLUDE:

1. BETTER COORDINATION
    2. IMPROVED CONNECTIVITY
    3. BETTER SHARING AND UNDERSTANDING
    4. PRESENT THE GROUND REALITIES
    5. EFFECTIVE PLANNING, IMPLEMENTATION,MONITORING AND EVALUATION (PIME)
    6. GUIDANCE AND RESOURCES
    7. BETTER IMAGE, VALUE ADDITION, AND VISIBILITY
    8. BETTER REACH TO THE TARGETED GROUPS / BENEFICIARIES / STAKEHOLDERS
    9. ENHANCED CAPACITIES
    10. OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUSTAINABLE AND QUALITY SOLTUIONS.
  • In addition she will gain recognition with the government and support to push the same agenda and push down indices in the RH matrix.

• I think Amina can gain several benefits, such as visibility for the organization she is working with to push for better health care for women and girls that is inclusive . In addition, working with the government aids Amina to be able to resource mobilize as most governments are seen as an emblem of transparency and accountability.
    Other benefits Amina's organization will attain are :

• Innovative and research solutions from like minded organizations
    • Networking and linking opportunities
    • She will gain a larger govt audience who can help spread the word on her initiatives.
    • Engagement with Govt gives a deeper understanding of how Govt Funding and Policies work.
    • If the Govt supports her work over time, they may start to provide her with Grants/Funding which assists her work to help more people.
  • By partnering with the government, Amina 's NGO can be gain legitimate recognition, trust and support from the communities
    The NGO can be able to reach out to hard to reach area through government mobilization strategy

1. Better understanding of project risks
    2. Improve collaborations with the relevant government departments
    3. Better quality impact reporting
    4. Possible access to government donations and funds
    5. Bring more legitimacy to Roots of Health
  • I think Amina NGO would benefit from the engagement with the government as this would help with brand visibility, this would also help her organization to engage with more relevant stakeholders that could help with their vision and mission.

• I think Amena will be able to achieve the project objective as well as the goal easily with the support of Govt.

• That's a nice one

• I think Amina could get several benefits including:

1. Improve her decision making process by getting fundamental ideas from the government and local communities.
    2. achieving the goals and outcome
    3. improves community mobilizations.
  • I think Amina can gain several benefits such as follows:

1. Her NGO will be legally accredited locally and nationally;
    2. She could liaise with other likeminded people or groups and facilitate attainment of her organisation's goals;
    3. He organisation will gain more credibility from potential donors;
    4. She and her team will be more confident about their actions.
  • Amina might gain additional benefits by engaging the Government of Philippines like building several relationships between her NGO, Government and other stakeholders like the community, other funders who might be willing and ready to invest in her NGO to provide Health care services in her community. Amina and her NGO will also be able to mitigate or manage risk with other stakeholders like the Catholic Church where most are against some reproductive health care practices like use of drugs or abortions which will be important in the establishment and survival of her NGO. She will also be able to obtain feedback from all potential stakeholders and she might as well be able to become innovative and competitive that reducing on the cost of reproductive health care services in her region.

• Partnering with the government could give her insight into how to formulate effective strategies moving forward that can navigate the political landscape

A.She will have the opportunity to partner with the government
    B.She will also have the privilege to expand her coverage to not just Palawan along.
    C.She will also gain a new brand reputation and per-section to the NGO’s

A.She will have the opportunity to partner with the government
    B.She will also have the privilege to expand her coverage to not just Palawan along.
    C.She will also gain a new brand reputation and per-section to the NGO’s

• Any organization should have a good relationships with the local government. When the government understand your vision, objectives they will surely support your cause and even provide you fund if necessary. Apart from that your organization will gain a good reputation in the environment which is operating.

1. I think Amina will gain vital feedback from the government since the latter has access to information about the citizens of Philippines concerning reproductive health that Amina could use in setting new goals.
    2. The engagement will benefit Amina in enhancing the brand of her organization, since with the acceptance by the government the reputation will be better.
  • I think Amina stands a chance of gaining the following benefits:

1. Building a solid relationship with the Philippine government and gaining their trust in providing reproductive health care services in the country.
    2. Receiving very strategic feedback in terms of advise and relevant support from the government regarding the strength of the NGO in providing such services.
    3. Avoid future conflicts between the NGO and other government agencies in the health sector
    4. Attract partnership from the government in implementing projects.
  • Creating a partnership that allows the government to be a key player, eases a lot of strain on all of the NGO's goals. One way to make that relationship more fluid would be to find people that already have a good relationship with government agencies, and bring them onto the project in some capacity to help facilitate the overall goals.

• Amina can get support by means of extra fund and on long term sustainability plan it is beneficial if she will engage the government to gain ownership of the project.

• More benefits for AMINA INCLUDE
    Increased credibility and visibility for her brand
    She can make more impact this way
    A chance to also garner interest from foreign brands that could possibly partner with her
    She can gain feedback from the government on what to do better.

• Amina will gain further benefit if interacts with the government as a partner. She can begin by inviting them government representatives to her programmes. Giving them a platform to also discuss government efforts in the area. This will convince them she is not anti-government efforts and will also promote her activities.

She will also be able to gain insights into what has been done and how she can compliment them. And it will gain government confidence to even fund her activities.

• If Amina successfully engages the government, she will

• Gain brand exposure
    • Achieve her organizational goal
    • She will gain more partners and collaborations
  • Amina will gain community acceptance and create more impact

1. Trust of stakeholders
    2. Ease of resolving challenges
    3. Improved communication and knowledge sharing
  • Amina will benefits of engaging with Government as follows.

1. Govt will have understand the intension of her NGOs.
    2. Govt can provide policies as well as regulations in the community.
    3. Govt can also provide financial and technical support to her NGOs.
    4. Govt can even organize community activities which supplement to her project activities.
  • I think Amina can add more credibility to her approach by reaching the authorities and the church. Moreover, she will be able to influence more community members to cooperate as they get the messages from the institutions they belong to or have trust in.

• I think Amina through the ideal engagement with the government will help to create more program impact and minimize risk as most government officials don't favor the project and build strong working relationships, collaboration, and trust.

1. Reduce her project risk and increase the impact of the project
    2. Create work relationships, collaboration and build more trust
    3. The project/program will expand to hard-reach remote communities and command sustainability
    4. The project/program will cost-effective
  • I think Amina can gain several benefits if she is able to successfully engage with the government. ngaging with the government can bring Amina and Roots of Health a multitude of valuable benefits beyond the ones already mentioned. It's like opening a door to a world of opportunities and possibilities. By forging a successful connection with the government, Amina can tap into an array of resources that can propel her NGO's mission forward. These resources may include financial support, access to essential infrastructure, and the utilization of government-run healthcare facilities. Moreover, engaging with the government allows Amina to influence policies and regulations in the realm of reproductive health. This influence can lead to transformative changes, such as comprehensive sex education programs, improved access to contraceptives, and enhanced healthcare services for women and girls. Collaboration and partnerships become readily available too, enabling Amina's NGO to work hand in hand with government agencies, departments, and local health authorities. Through this collaboration, shared expertise, resources, and networks can be leveraged for more impactful outcomes.

1. Amina can gain more recognition by collaboration with Government to promote her NGO goal and objective of reducing the high rates of teenage pregnancies
    2. She can gain sponsorship from the Government been her major stakeholder in the community
    3. She NGO can spread fast across the Philippine by engage with the Government as a stakeholder
    4. She can gain free flow of access to any communities in the Philippines by engaging with the Government, Local Government and the municipal health workers.
    5. She can gain the trust of the people as a result, she will be able to carry out adherence counselling on reproductive health as a result reduces early pregnancy among the teenagers.
  • I think Amina can gain several benefits like;
    a) Expertise from government workers who have been the field of interest for long
    b) Ownership of her initiative by the government and community- The NGO program is time bound and most especially sustainability will be a big issue . She can transition the program to the government after phasing out.
    c) Recommendation from the government is key especially from potential donors. This can make her organization even widen her scope beyond current areas of operation

• Several benefits that Amina can gain are amongst others:

1. Building trust and relationship with both national and local government to be involved in her project.
      2.Enhancing her brand as a new NGO and that would put her in a better position to leverage on potential sponsors and stakeholders who want to come onboard her initiative.
      She could impact more by having everyone on board and gainfully and meaningful stakhoder impact
  • I think Amina can gain several benefits if she is able to successfully engage with the government

1. Access to Government Resources
    2. Policy Advocacy and Reform
    3. Increased Credibility and Recognition
    K
    1 Reply
    • In my perspective, the benefir firstly is that her brand wil be more recognised and if she collaborates well with the government, it gives an opportunity for her organisation to get more funding .
    • Government partnership offers strategic guidance for navigating political landscape.
    • Lastly Engaging with the government can improve community awareness, reduce unplanned pregnancies and maternal deaths, and build trust with community leaders, ultimately driving down maternal deaths and unplanned pregnancies in Philippians- doing so it then makes her brand known for great work in the community
  • amina can also get funding support to supplement her limited resources to implement project activities.

• I am of the view that she can also gain important insights from the feedback through her engagement with the government. This can in turn enable her NGO to leverage such insights to be more innovative. Additionally, she can also be networked to other individuals or local entities with same interests and hence expanding her opportunity to partner with them for even far wide and reaching impact. Lastly, the engagement is likely to enhance her NGO's legitimacy.

• Point number 2 is even way better đź‘Ť

• The ways Amina could benefit are:

1. Gain traction to promote the work of her organization - it may even gain additional funding to support the work she intends to carry on.
    2. The government could adopt her approach, and partner with her to showcase the program to young adults in communities across the Philippines.
  • Some of the benefits include:

Improved accountability
    Public trust
    Improved legitimacy

• I think Amina's organization stands to gain the below benefits in addition to what was mentioned in the case study:

1. The Government’s involvement will increase its level of participation, taking initiative in the growth and success through access to resource mobilization of Amina’s organization’s objective.
    2. For the sustainability and evolution of the objective, Amina’s organization will be considered as a champion leader/ of change in issues related to reproductive health in the country. They will be considered during policymaking processes.
    3. There will be increased visibility and credibility with donors which means more donor support.
    4. The Palawan community as well as other communities will have more trust for her organization.
  • I think Amina can gain several benefits such as:

• enhancing her personal brand and popularizing the issue all over the country
    • building relationship and trust with government
    • creating more useful impact and inspiring other people to create their blue oceans
  • Amina's engagement with the government with expand her reach and increase her network. This would largely impact the growth of her NGO and acceptance in the public. In addition, she'll gain insights into different opportunities and gain ideas and strategies for improvement of the NGO.
    In addition, she is likely to get approval for certain things needed by her NGO that only the government can give.

1. Wider Reach: Amina will gain a wider reach if she successfully engages with the government. She'll gain access to remote areas where she originally didn't have access to.
    2. Connections/Network: She will build valuable connections with people who could have direct or indirect impact on her organisation.
    3. Licenses: She could obtain the required licenses to operate or function in certain restricted areas or community.
    4. Her brand will be widely accepted with the backing of the government.
  • Some of the benefits of engaging the government that Amina could gain are:

1. Long-term sustainability of the program
    2. Implementation of policies that can benefit her NGO in pursuit of her goal(s)
    3. Partnership that would enable wider coverage of the program thereby benefiting people outside Palawan
    4. Government support, etc
    1. Amina will build a relationship with the Government and win its trust and also of the community
    2. With support from the government, Amina's Organisation will will be able to identify new trends, ideas and resources
  • 1.Showcase the local government what will be the benefit of the purpose.

• Collaboration and Partnership
    Public Recognition and Credibility
    Access to government Funding

• Stakeholder engagement is relevant to any type of organisation:
    business, public or civil society. It is particularly important in the
    context of running an organisation responsibly and is integral to
    the concept of Corporate Responsibility.An organisation cannot
    be serious about Corporate Responsibility unless it is serious
    about stakeholder engagement – and vice versa.
    Stakeholder engagement is crucially different to stakeholdermanagement: stakeholder engagement implies a willingness to
    listen; to discuss issues of interest to stakeholders of the
    organisation; and, critically, the organisation has to be prepared to
    consider changing what it aims to achieve and how it operates,
    as a result of stakeholder engagement.

• Engaging the government will have more of an impact since it might get support and buy-in from the government.

1. building and sustaining cohesive within the communities she operates
    2. improving outcomes of the project
    3. ensuring access and community empowerment
    4. helping local governments to promote sustainable decisions
    5. it will do away with the perception of witch hunting duty-bearers
  • NGOs require government support to grow, particularly in sectors like health care and education. National funding and policy are determined by governments, which ensures scale and sustainability. Governments can also use NGOs' assistance to innovate and improve accountability.

• I think Amina will gain much in the sense that:
    -She will be able to gain the trust of government and build a good relationship needed for the success of her organization.
    -She will gain access to the vital information she may need to better address the issue in the community.
    -She will be able to create impact on the community and government will support her wherever possible.

• amina will gain trust from the government also an improved brand marketing .....hence this will make the organisation to be well known and popular thus improving service delivery

• I think Amina can gain several benefits, such as;

• Funding from government
    • Her NGO will look legitimate
    • Government can help her with other possible ways
  • I think Amina can gain several benefits, such as;

• Help from government
    • Better exposure to her NGO
  • Building a trust is the most important thing in stakeholder management. I like the saying “show, don’t tell.”. I believe this will defiantly help.

• Penso que os beneficios que Amina podera obter sĂŁo:

1. Possibilidade de aplicar o projecto em áreas remotas da província;
    2. Alcançar mais beneficiários;
    3. Maior aceitação das comunidades;
    1.) Visibility to other states which can provide opportunities for replication and scaling up of successful interventions.
    2.) Recognition and endorsement from the government.
    3.) Access to government facilities and infrastructure for service delivery.
    4.) Opportunity to be able to influence policy discussions and decision making.

• She can effectively collaborate with relevant stakeholders to bring more awareness to her cause and ultimately achieve the goals of her NGO

Through the feedback she gets, she understands the stake holders’ perspective, generate more ideas and increase her partners resulting in more visibility to keep creating impact

By engaging the government, she will have access to more resources to help achieve the goals of her NGO

• Funding for her organization and encouraging similar organizations

1. She can build good r/s with government officials and build trust
    2. From the good relationship she will gain vital feedback that she will incorporate in her SRH programs.
    3. If she incorporates the vital feedback into her program and implement them, she will enhance building her brand.
    4. She will mitigate risk that are arise from government.
    5. If all risks are minimized, she will be creating innovative solutions and create more impacts on the community.
    1 Reply
  • How can Amina gain and expand her brand acceptability across many segments of society?

1. Amina can conduct market research to understand the diverse segments of society she wants to target.
    2. She can tailor her messaging and outreach to resonate with each segment's specific needs and values.
    3. Collaborating with influencers, community leaders, or organizations from different segments can help in expanding her brand's reach.
    4. Developing a strong online and social media presence can also increase brand acceptability across various demographics.

How can Amina eliminate conflicts and erode negative perceptions of her NGO?

1. Amina should engage in open and transparent communication with stakeholders to address any conflicts or concerns.
    2. Conducting regular feedback sessions and surveys with stakeholders can help identify and resolve issues.
    3. Showcasing the NGO's achievements and the positive impact it has made in the community can help change negative perceptions.
    4. Implementing conflict resolution and management strategies within the organization can prevent conflicts from escalating.

How can Amina create more social impacts among her beneficiaries?

1. Amina can continually assess the needs of her beneficiaries through surveys and feedback.
    2. Implement data-driven strategies to ensure that programs and initiatives are effective in creating social impact.
    3. Collaborate with other organizations or individuals who can complement her efforts and maximize social impact.
    4. Regularly monitor and evaluate the outcomes of the NGO's activities and make adjustments as needed to enhance their effectiveness.

How can Amina create the understanding and trust needed to encourage government participation and assistance?

1. Amina should establish clear communication channels with government officials and agencies.
    2. She can provide data and evidence of the positive outcomes and impact of her NGO's work.
    3. Engage in advocacy efforts to demonstrate how the NGO's initiatives align with government priorities and policies.
    4. Building relationships and networking with key government stakeholders can help in gaining their understanding and trust in the NGO's mission and goals.
  • Building positive relationships with government officials is essential for anyone looking to make an impact in their community. By building trust and having an open dialogue, an individual can gain invaluable feedback that can be incorporated into their programs to enhance their brand and reduce any risks associated with government intervention.

In order to ensure the success of her programs and initiatives, she should actively seek out feedback from government officials and ensure that it is incorporated into her plans. This feedback can be used to create innovative solutions that will help to create more positive impacts on the community. Additionally, it can help to reduce any risks that may arise from government intervention.

By actively engaging with government officials and taking their feedback into consideration, an individual can be sure that their initiatives and programs are as successful as possible. This will help to create a more positive impact on the community and ensure that their brand is promoted in the right way.

• I believe Amina's organisation would benefit from greater stakeholder engagement by:

1. Engaging stakeholders more effectively, allows for diverse perspectives and insights, leading to more informed and effective decisions.

2. Regular interaction with stakeholders builds trust and may enhance the organisation's reputation.

3. Stakeholder engagement can identify potential risks and issues early, enabling proactive measures to mitigate them.

4. Involving stakeholders, particularly the government, in the planning process increases their commitment to and support for projects and initiatives.

5. Open communication channels help in addressing and resolving conflicts more effectively.

6. Engaging with stakeholders demonstrates a commitment to corporate social responsibility, improving public opinion.

7. Stakeholder engagement is crucial for understanding and meeting the needs of various groups, ensuring long-term organisational sustainability.

1. Opportunity for government funds
    2. More networking opportunities that will help with their projects or programs.
    3. Positive feedback from the government, which will help strengthen their relationship and build trust between both parties.
  • I think if Amina engaged the government, Amina's NGO and government can collaborate together to provide reproductive health care services, education, and contraceptives to the girls and women in her local community of Palawan. Also, if the engagement ran smoothly and Amina still communicated with the government, Amina can receive assistance to acquire the necessary licensing for organizing an event.

• I think Amina can gain several benefits such as,
    Build relationship and trust with the government and the health service. This will enhance partnership for her work
    Gain vital feedback from outside her organisation which can improve her strategy
    Enhance her brand

• By partnering with a larger NGO, Amina can benefit in several ways. Firstly, she can gain greater brand recognition and acceptance across different segments of society. This can help eliminate conflicts and erode negative perceptions of her own NGO. Secondly, by joining forces with a larger NGO, she can create more social impacts among her beneficiaries, potentially leading to greater support from the government. Thirdly, the partnership can create the understanding and trust needed to encourage government participation and assistance.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.