Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hello everyone,
    I'm Thomas Nyaga from Kenya, a public relation diploma graduate. I am at Shiques Africa Safaris a tour operating company as the social media officer. recently joined this course to strengthen my career as at now.
    cant wait to learn more with you guys, cheers!

• Hello everyone,
    I'm Thomas Nyaga from Kenya, a public relation diploma graduate. I am at Shiques Africa Safaris a tour operating company as the social media officer. recently joined this course to strengthen my career as at now.
    cant wait to learn more with you guys, cheers!

1 Reply
  • Hello, my name is Meagan, I am a co-founder of a nonprofit organization called Recover Out Loud, in Columbus, Indiana. We have been established as a recovery community since 2018 and just secured our first grant to achieve the vision of our business plan. I am taking courses to help me be more of a business leader, and how to market our vision better to the general public to gain customers to support our vision. I am newly married, with my partners of 3 years, who is my working partner as well. I have two girls that are growing way too fast, and I am just trying to juggle it all. I also work full-time as a coalition coordinator for human trafficking grant program. I am a busy woman with many goals and aspirations including publishing my own book about my life struggles and overcoming and preservering to making my dreams come true. Thank you! and glad to be here.

• HI !
    I AM MODERN PROFESSIONAL REGARDING ADVANCED BRANDING AND PROMOTIONS. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN BRANDING. WE CAN DO IT !

• Course Facilitator

Hey, Guys am glad to be here with you all.

Let's share on related topics

• Course Facilitator

Nice to have you onboard.
    I am Obioma I am an Entrepreneur in the Tech space in Nigeria, more precisely EduTech

• Course Facilitator

I am Obioma I am an Entrepreneur in the Tech space in Nigeria, more precisely EduTech

• Course Facilitator

• I am who I say I am!

• Hi everyone,

My name is George Goliati from Malawi. I am an aspiring social entrepreneur in process of developing a semi-profit organization that is aimed at providing extension and development services to community organizations, NGOs and companies.

Specifically, the organization mission is to provide technological applications solutions for effective and efficient community development and social research projects to community organizations, NGOs and companies.

Currently, we are developing a product that would support community volunteers with ICT tools and skills to engage their communities including victims in detection of silenced cases of violence and abuse against women and children, monitor and evaluate both local and external actions/initiatives employed and and share their stories and statistics with the world.

I found it a great opportunity to learn how to successfully build a brand for both the organization itself and the upcoming product.

I look forward to sharing ideas and learns with everyone here.

Thank you! Zikomo! Merci! Asante!

S
    1 Reply
  • Hello, I am Andrea from Advocates for Equal Justice Initiative (ADVEJI) out of Uganda. I can't wait to get into the course material so that I can help my organization brand themselves appropriately. Looking forward to discussing the material with you all.

• Share me more information about my career please

• Share me more information about my career please

• Is branding affected by other factors like war?

• Is branding affected by other factors like war?

• I'm owen vitsitsi from malawi
    i'm currently at a certain university in my country doing BBA so i'am looking forward to this course about branding since soon i want to introduce my brand which ill communicate its activities lately...

• I am Yao Salomon from Côte D'Ivoire persuing masters in computer application , I started with java , kotlin for my android development journey then I started Newton school programe currently I am learning javascript and react ,I am interested in learn by doing approach few of my projects are listed at GitHub other then that I like motorcycle modification and maintaining motor parts , my strength is never give up attitude towards problems and my weakness is I am slow learner as I like to dig down the core concepts for better understanding , My moto is to bridge the gap between my knowledge of technology and its use for the betterment of commons.

• Hello. I'm Adrian. Aspiring illustrator and designer. I'm interested in branding and what makes organizations successful in that regard. Hoping to learn more from this course.

• Hi team,
    I am delighted for the happy accident of discovering this amazing, free, online learning tool. I am totally new to this space, so am grateful for the opportunity to learn and up-skill at my own pace with others .
    Hannah

• I am Onako Nongogo , willing to share opinion and commemts , and learning more.

• Hi everyone,

My name is George Goliati from Malawi. I am an aspiring social entrepreneur in process of developing a semi-profit organization that is aimed at providing extension and development services to community organizations, NGOs and companies.

Specifically, the organization mission is to provide technological applications solutions for effective and efficient community development and social research projects to community organizations, NGOs and companies.

Currently, we are developing a product that would support community volunteers with ICT tools and skills to engage their communities including victims in detection of silenced cases of violence and abuse against women and children, monitor and evaluate both local and external actions/initiatives employed and and share their stories and statistics with the world.

I found it a great opportunity to learn how to successfully build a brand for both the organization itself and the upcoming product.

I look forward to sharing ideas and learns with everyone here.

Thank you! Zikomo! Merci! Asante!

• Daniel Kahiu From Kenya, lovely topic for organizations and more so personal growth, am very interested in learning more and interacting with many other learners.

• Daniel Kahiu From Kenya, lovely topic for organizations and more so personal growth, am very interested in learning more and interacting with many other learners.

• Hi I'm Clifford a Multimedia Producer and Social Media Manager in Tanzania. I'm happy to be here

• Hello, My name is Bukky. I work as a project research assistant at SBCOM TECHNOLOGY, and work as as an accountant at Redstone Multinational Company Limited. I'm interested in how people make deep connection through learning and I'm looking forward to collaborating with you all. Thanks.

• Hi
    My name is Sanusi Rahmat but Annie is okay, am 21 and a graduate of political science and international relations

• Hello everyone,my name is NAGALO BOUMA ZAKARIA...I

• Greetings friends! My name is Christian, and i work with Goviana limited as a products relation personnel and our are of expertise is in paint production.
    I'm hoping to learn more in other to move my organization forward.

• Welcome Jerico

• The course is really helpful.

• Hi, nice to meet everyone here

• We Nasrin closet couture brings you unique tastes in the fashion world:shine with us

• Hi I am Kundan, male and 39 years... work with startups and business leaders. Passionate about making people successful and I work as perspective coach too!

• hi, my name is Divine Martins, a Nigerian. I am also a writer, chef and future tech babe.

• hi, my name is Divine Martins, a Nigerian. I am also a writer, chef and future tech babe.

• My name is Jimmy, working with an International Non profit organisation that targets women and children of war and conflicts around the world!

• My name is Jimmy, working with an interntational Non profit organisation that targets women and children of war and conflicts around the world!

• I am Chima Jeff Megwei a Communication practitioners. I manage a team of communication professionals to deliver on the communication needs of a Not-for-profit organization in Africa, but currently in Nigeria and Cameroon. I'm here to improve my branding skills for a not-for-profit corporation.

• I'm a Malawian award winning Graphic designer whose logo and branding design services aim at creating a design that is depictive of the very essence of your brand.

I use my collective experience, design and marketing strategies to create effective content solving problems, the hub of connecting Clients and Brands bridging the gap to facilitate good working relationships.

Nestor Chikoti is a Digital Marketing Strategist who maximize your audience, Grow customer base and Drive sales traffic by optimizing your social media presence, Build audience engagement, Creating interactive digital content and followers retention.

Social media is the ultimate equaliser. It gives a voice and a platform to anyone willing to engage, I handle your Social Media Page/Account engagements and reach out to your new customers online while you concentrate on traffic.

Your social media presence is a pivotal extension of your Brand’s Identity and with my techniques your business will be driven by a great audience.

Nestor Chikoti is the Founder & Creative Director of Africa Proud
    A graphic designing & growth focused digital marketing agency that gets real client results, Building bespoke brands through graphic design and tailored strategy with over 2000 approved designs and 300+ happy clients with our social media marketing & management services.

• That brings us to the three core values that are critical for developing great relationships: Wisdom, Performance and Love.

• Nestor Chikoti is a Malawian award winning Graphic designer whose logo and branding design services aim at creating a design that is depictive of the very essence of your brand.

• My name is Yousuf, and I am currently working on branding my own company.

• I'm Pearl Agbove from Ghana

• Hi, my name is Thern Shivers and I go by TJ. I'm in the process of starting an old business up and starting a new business with my teenage son. In today's world with social media branding is very important and we want to learn more on how to better brand ourselves,

• My name is Chinaza Faustina Ezeagha. I'm an entrepreneur, majorly on the manufacture of footwear.
    I came about this, because, I want to bring skill to the faces of people, for sole purpose of influence, impact and income.

• Hi. I am Wincate from Kenya and I am glad to be here.

• Hello, my name is Tiffany and I am the founder of Fulfilling Hope International. I am eager to learn as much as I can to ensure that my partners and I have a successful non-profit organization.

• Hi,I am Ramya. I am an intern at The Rahul Kotak Foundation. I am excited to be sharing this learning space with you all.

• I am amrender Singh. I am here to learn new thing

• Hello Everyone,
    I am Bernice and I recently joined a non-profit organization which is doing a lot to help the rural poor and underprivileged. I think it is necessary for my organization to brand itself not only to stand out from among the crowd but also to let people know about the good work that we are doing.

If people get to know more about the good work that my organization is doing, we are likely to to find more support by attracting more donors and other people who will like to help us further our cause.

In the same vein, we will be able to reach out to more people since we will be recommended to others who need our assistance by those who have heard about our work as a result of effective branding.

I hope at the end of this course to be able to brand my organization effectively to attract more donors and support and to be able to reach out to more clients.

• Hi 👋
    I'm raheemah. Nice to meet you guys

• I was a mother of special child. I am able to feel and do plan for the existing family having special needs kids. Motivation and counselling can be realistic from the own group who have undergone all the traumas and stigmas the existing team under going. I am a perfect representative and be their face to express their plight and do all the needful to that society who's voice is so silent. They feel bitter about each minute they encounter and feel why me! I love to make their world so beautiful and feel proud of themselves that they are specially trusted humans to undertake special projects.

• I am Muhammad Fida Hussain, an Mphil Scholar, social activist and governement servant from Pakistan.

• I am Sandra. Would love to enjoy all lessons and apply

• I am Ejike Williams. Business Support Officer in Keeping It Real (KIR) Foundation. I am glad to be in this community.

• Hi, I'm Lawrence. I just completed the first Module in Branding 101. Its been very educative.

• Hi, I'm Abdirahman Funder and CEO of Tanaad tech media Group ,

• Hello. I'm Stevan.

• Hi.
    I am Aleena Qayyum. a student of branding 101. i didva course in 2019 from this university.but after gettung married i feel like my learning is stopped.and my dream of developing my own brand is vanishing.one day a just signed again to my profile.and so happy to get education which is free of cost and time friendly.cs being a mother its hard to get time.but thankyou to this .i feel student again.

• Hi.
    I am Aleena Qayyum. a student of branding 101. i didva course in 2019 from this university.but after gettung married i feel like my learning is stopped.and my dream of developing my own brand is vanishing.one day a just signed again to my profile.and so happy to get education which is free of cost and time friendly.cs being a mother its hard to get time.but thankyou to this .i feel student again.

• Hello Everyone 🤗
    My Name is Adepoju Priscillia and I'm glad to be here and I'm sure that I am going to learn a lot from this course and from you all.
    Thanks!!

• Hello Everyone 🤗
    My Name is Adepoju Priscillia and I'm glad to be here, I am open to meet new people and learn as much as I can and implement the things I will learning to build my brand.
    Thanks!!

• Hello! My name is Kailyn. I recently graduated with a B.S. in Nonprofit Leadership Studies! I'm here to add supplemental courses my education in order to expand my resume.

• Am a student currently taking my attachment course and dealing with business management .I was recommended to this course and am looking forward to enhance my skills and acquire knowledge on branding to assist the organization in regards to it.

• I'm Ally Shaw, Executive Director of Gemma's Hope, a small volunteer-based nonprofit in Charlotte, NC dedicated to providing practical resources and hope to parents after pregnancy and infant loss. Our main program focus is by providing hospitals with fully equipped rolling carts stocked with books, pamphlets, keepsake materials, and other items usually needed during a bereavement situation in Labor & Delivery or the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Nurses and staff can easily wheel the cart to where they need it and parents are able to receive valuable resources that are validating during those immediate moments when all hope is lost and they are leaving the hospital without their precious baby. The books can be read for a lifetime or passed along to other parents in need. We also donate books to local library collections. Our website (www.gemmas-hope.com) contains easily accessible resources on the local and national level on many topics like planning for a funeral for a baby, finding a therapist/counselor, pumping breastmilk and donating it, keepsake ideas and crafts, navigating going back to work, infertility, and trying again for another pregnancy, and so much more.

• Hello I'm Charaf from Morocco and I am interested in getting more knowledge about Branding

• Hello Good people, am Wilfred from Kenya.Hope to interact with throughout the course study

• design au service de la visibilité

• Hello everyone! My name is Britney Quiroz, I am 22 years old and I just graduated in December with my Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Management. I currently am working as an intern at a nonprofit organization called Garden Pathways and have so far enjoyed my first month here! I am excited to learn more about branding and excited to hear from the rest of you!

• I am Simon Osamwonyi from Nigeria. I am interested in this course because I want to brand my nonprofit organization.

• Good Afternoon! My name is Christos and I am from Greece. I choose the branding to understand the fundamentals and how to create powerful Brand for my Companies. Iam working in Real Estate field, having also a construction company with interesting in Renovation, Regeneration of the buildings, Creating Green communities and Reborn old villages. Iam open to connect and exchange views on the topic.
    Thank You

• My name is Brandon or Kudakwashe

• Hello everyone, I am Emmanuel Praise Nkechiyere from Nigeria

• Hi, I'm Said and I'm excited to take this course on branding.

• Hi, This is George from Ghana, and I am here to learn from all of you. Thank you

• Hi, This is George from Ghana, and I am here to learn form all of you. Thank you.

• Hi , My name is Mohammad Ilyas , i am currently working on creating a personal brand for my instagram account

• My Name is Andre

I am the CEO of an NGO called Enviro Crime Solutions.
    We specialize in forensic investigations into rhino poaching.

Our work is often clandestine and dangerous so branding is a very tricky story as we have to ultra careful how we go about it as we work in a world where we deal with criminal syndicates and violent crimes so we like to look at theings from a holistic perspective before making any decisions.

• I want to work for a company that shows by their actions and not just words that they REALLY care for animals and will go to great lengths to protect them

• Hi everyone, my name is Ugbonma Ekeagbara, i am social practitioner and a CSR advocate.

• Hello, everyone! My name is Raquel Torrez, and I am thrilled to be part of this bending class discussion. Currently, I work for a non-profit organization called the Rising Tide Effect, where our mission revolves around water safety education and empowerment. I've joined this course with a keen interest in expanding my knowledge on branding, seeking to enhance my skills in effectively communicating our organization's values and mission. I am equally excited about the prospect of learning from each of you and gaining insights into your experiences and perspectives on branding.

• Hello, my name is Raquel, and I work with the non profit organization the Rising Tide Effect.

• My name is Gertrude Namitala from Splac Innovations and Build A Women

• Greeting to everyone
    My name is Cookey and i am passionate about learning, growth and change.
    Making my brand/product known and accessible to those who love healthy meal is beautiful.
    But the goal is to keep satisfying people and helping them reach their point.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.