Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• **Hi World,

My name is Hafiz Farrukh, I'm a B2B marketer! I deals IN-B2B, B2C & B2E, marketing analysis and research as well as in Digital Marketing. Cause of enrolling this course I want understand the soul of branding and why it is important in our world.**

You can follow me @Linkedin

• Welcome @John!

Hafiz Farrukh

• Hi, my name is Nwaokoro Ekene, I am from Nigeria. I work as an health educationist in a Primary health center, Edo State.

J
    1 Reply
  • Hello there, I go by the name Joshua Awuitor. I'm a growth catalyst for GSET

• Hi I am looking forward to create a brand that helps socially and is a fashion also!

• Good Morning from India.
    I am Lakshmi Narayana Nagisetty. With the background of Masters in Geophysics, worked with Government for the period of two decades (1983-2003) as an explorer searching for minerals.

Later leaving that associated with National Institutes, Non Profits and other Agencies for community development for the last seventeen years (2003-2020) and moving on.

As a Faculty, Advisor, Trainer, Mentor, Facilitator, etc., well familiar about the need of having branding for the product or service. With such background ad interest, joined into this course.

Looking forward for better learning and sharing.

LAKSHMI NARAYANA NAGISETY
    Email: grcnln@gmail.com
    Mobile: +91 9392445973
    Blog: georehacentre.blogspot.in

• I am happy to see about the introduction of another learner.
    Looking forward
    with thanks

• My name is Tochukwu from Nigeria, I am happy to be a learner of the course "branding" and nice meeting you all.

• Hello everyone,
    my name is abisola adejumo,
    I'm taking this course from Nigeria.
    I hope to learn and connect with people as I take on this course.
    Thanks

• Hi.
    I'm Dennis and I am looking forward to knowing more on Branding

• I am Priscilla Mbai from Nairobi,Kenya.I work at a museum as an exhibitions designer.We design community projects that require branding so this course would be useful in my work.I would love to work in a team if an opportunity presents itself. I am looking forward to learning more about this exciting course.

• My name is Felix Chukwuebuka Ugwu. I studied Marketing at University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of marketing, advertising and brand management. I'm very keen at learning and developing my career as a marketer. The reason behind my enrollment in the study is to learn the practical aspect of branding and to prepare myself professionally for branding and advertising jobs.

• Dear all,
    I am Rinda Alfred, based in Yaounde Cameroon-Africa. It a great pleasure to join you all in this wonderful opportunity of knowledge acquisition. I hope to be a useful member of this virtual class through out this course and why not after.
    Accept my warmest regards.

Rinda.

• Hi! am Marc from Togo i would like to learn more about branding and the way to create an oustanding brand

• Am Marcus safea Brima Togba, a Sierra Leonean basic in the Gambia Banjul west African, am in for a organization that dealing with concern,children from age range 0-5, and above,
    For that main reason the organization COYED,is there to foreseen those less privileged their support and equal with those of support,therefore the Coyed organization saw their life of lesser privileged and realized that, Aims and objectives of such should come into existence to seem those in need ,as their are in the society must fit and give them the support, that their would become a role playing in the society👬👬
    For sure ,dream like this, is for see ,in the life of this less privileged,glory on to God,as the members in the organization been seeking for more advanced of organisational knowledge, glory be God ,we to say yes our dream of expection is in place to been coming of across of your university who upon had all the logistics available and for such who really in need of it,have to get done with it, thank to God, is like am on my fifteenth courses now in your university,and we appreciate your support ,thanks to u all.
    And we are here,we need all that can assure things done for their life of, they less privileged into the society,we need your support,and we will send u our feedback to assure we are in the fields to see a good things upon in the future of the less privileged.
    Thank u thanks u.![alt text](![image url](image url))

• My name is Felix Chukwuebuka Ugwu. I studied Marketing at University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of marketing, advertising and brand management. I'm very keen at learning and developing my career as a marketer. The reason behind my enrollment in the study is to learn the practical aspect of branding and to prepare myself professionally for branding and advertising jobs.

• hi,

I am Cherry from the Philippines. I started my social enterprise selling natural soap LanaZe. This is to help people making sustainable independent selling at the same time empowering them thru self care and personal development. I wish that at the end of this course I will be able to grow and expand the brand as social enterprise not just merely a selling company.

Mabuhay!

I
    1 Reply
Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.