Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2057236971191288&id=100007150143562

Joshua Pepson have been part of the “MORE HOPE FOR THE DISABLES FOUNDATION” for years. So concupiscent and steadfast towards the attainment of a common goal of the aforementioned organization. This is his story of taking the drive to improve the already existing atmosphere of progress and integrity of the organization through Philanthropy University #5000stronger.
    Joshua Pepson is my name from the Republic of Ghana, and have been working with the “MORE HOPE FOR THE DISABLES FOUNDATION” Joshua operates in the Greater Accra Region. Many of the members of this organization happens to be physically challenged and finds it very difficult to attain their expected living standards. Interrogating with these people demonstrated their great sense of professionalism towards the acquisition of skills, that they can depend on for living. Hence Prohibiting street begging and underestimation of the disables. Joshua’s vision is to bring hope and transformation to the disables by providing them with the tools and opportunities to acquire the necessary skills required of them to be able to attain a good living standard, eradicating street begging, creating ways to abhor the disables from been killed by vehicles and help diminish totally discrimination among the disables and the normal so, in their own space they can live their lives with dignity and purpose.
    The desire of developing a leadership skill is something that have been part of me. So been a student of the university of Ghana didn’t quench my thirst of developing the leadership skill to be able to help the less privilege and the disables to be able to meet their living standards. Joining Philanthropy university to learn about fund raising helped me gained a lot of knowledge on how to make progress in the areas of my field. The prospect of achieving a lightsome organization after the acquisition of all the knowledge on fund raising was guaranteed.
    I believe through the study of several other leadership courses with Philanthropy University, my dream of creating initiatives to help the less privilege and the disables will be a success.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.