Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• LOOKING FOR A PARTNER FOR PEER ASSESSMENT

I enrolled for Essentials of Non Profit Strategy today 24, April 2020 and I really do need the help of a partner for my first assignment.... Developing a clear problem statement. Please anyone who just registered should please reach out . Thanks

J
    M
    2 Replies
  • @huosuobeni said in LOOKING FOR A PARTNER FOR PEER ASSESSMENT:

I enrolled for Essentials of Non Profit Strategy today 24, April 2020 and I really do need the help of a partner for my first assignment.... Developing a clear problem statement. Please anyone who just registered should please reach out . Thanks

Hi. My name is Anwar Jeffery. Like you I also enrolled for Essential for Non Profit Organization., though earlier than you. I would be glad to partner with you in articulating a problem statement for my organization. Hit me up pls if you're open to my proposal.
    Regards
    Jfa

• @huosuobeni said in LOOKING FOR A PARTNER FOR PEER ASSESSMENT:

Hello! I am looking for a partner for peer assessment too"

I enrolled the course this week and maybe we could work together . Heres is my whatsapp_ 573142808946

Thanks!! :)

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.