Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Zenithbank Plc

My name is Elizabeth Damulak and i work at Zenith bank plc which is a commercial bank. My organization is profit driven and i know we are at the amplify stage. Zenith bank was founded in May 1990 and so has been arround even before i was born. We have attained high level of respect and presence all around the globe. At this stage we want to not only give back to our nation as a whole but also pioneer more cutting edge service, afterall our motto is "In your best intrest".

M
    1 Reply
  • @Asikiya said in Zenithbank Plc:

My name is Elizabeth Damulak and i work at Zenith bank plc which is a commercial bank. My organization is profit driven and i know we are at the amplify stage. Zenith bank was founded in May 1990 and so has been arround even before i was born. We have attained high level of respect and presence all around the globe. At this stage we want to not only give back to our nation as a whole but also pioneer more cutting edge service, afterall our motto is "In your best intrest".

@Asikiya matthew adewale is my name i bank zenith bank, it's a good thing zenith bank looking is at giving back to the society which most people like me would have long been waiting for.
    however, it depends on what kind of project zenith bank is looking at giving back to the society, because it's one to have the intention and it;s another thing to know what to give.
    so let's know what the game plan is so we can start to brainstorm on it.
    thanks

A
    1 Reply
  • @MatthewAdewaleGodson said in Zenithbank Plc:

@Asikiya said in Zenithbank Plc:

@Asikiya matthew adewale is my name i bank zenith bank, it's a good thing zenith bank looking is at giving back to the society which most people like me would have long been waiting for.
    however, it depends on what kind of project zenith bank is looking at giving back to the society, because it's one to have the intention and it;s another thing to know what to give.
    so let's know what the game plan is so we can start to brainstorm on it.
    thanks

@matthewadewale do you have any ideas you would like to share?

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.