Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Global i like

This discussion is for learners who have completed Module 5.

You are nearly finished with this course. Now, the real work begins. Are you ready to take your plans and ideas and try them in the real world?

In this discussion topic, share your next steps. What will you do in the next six months to change the world? Then, find at least one other learner doing exciting work and wish them good luck!

Example post: In the next six months I will (research my beneficiaries, incorporate, find funding, etc.)

Vote0
    55 Replies
    O
    OLOHUNLONIGBA
    Jan 10, 2020, 6:49 PM
    In the next 4 months people in my community will immensely see the real world when they operate and have access to Internet by themselves.

Vote0

FATIMACARVALHO
    Jan 10, 2020, 9:21 PM
    I will structure this business and look for investors for its viability.

Vote0
    T
    TAWARAH_2019
    Jan 16, 2020, 1:59 PM
    We are willing to get the targeted grant during the first quarter of 2020 in order to start our project as scheduled in order to build the on-line platform and be ready to be demonstrated for targeted population by mid of 2020 and starting their journey using it

Vote0
    L
    LUKMANABDURRAHEEM
    Jan 31, 2020, 3:42 PM
    In the next six month leveraging the design thinking and human-centric approach, I will conduct a field research research on beneficiaries of the conceived intervention programe, develop the social business model, social business plan, socurce the required funding, incorporate the social enterprise, thereafter commence business.

Vote0

DOMINIC09
    Feb 1, 2020, 2:47 AM
    In the next 6 month i will make a great positive different in facilitation of uplifting the organization as long i got clue in areas where knowledge exists.

Vote0

KOPJ
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Feb 1, 2020, 7:21 PM
    @dominic09 said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

In the next 6 month i will make a great positive different in facilitation of uplifting the organization as long i got clue in areas where knowledge exists.

Wonderful initiative
    Wish you all the best
    #We hope to hear more from you

Vote0

KOPJ
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Feb 1, 2020, 7:23 PM
    @LukmanAbdurraheem said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

In the next six month leveraging the design thinking and human-centric approach, I will conduct a field research research on beneficiaries of the conceived intervention programe, develop the social business model, social business plan, socurce the required funding, incorporate the social enterprise, thereafter commence business.

Wowww it is clear that the course has been an enriching one for you.

Great initiative
    #Wish you all the best and we hope to hear more from your works soon

Vote0

SHOOREN
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Feb 3, 2020, 8:56 AM
    Hello Dear Learners!
    Are you enjoying the course?
    PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO COMPLETE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS. Remember without completing them and scoring a minimum of 50% you wont be eligible to receive a certificate. This is a digital certificate though.
    Best wishes; Happy Learning!!!

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Feb 13, 2020, 7:39 PM
    @olohunlonigba said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

In the next 4 months people in my community will immensely see the real world when they operate and have access to Internet by themselves.

Greetings @olohunlonigba
    Great to get to know about this. Congratulations on your course completion. Feel free to reach us out whenever you require our assistance. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Feb 13, 2020, 7:40 PM
    @FatimaCarvalho said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

Greetings @FatimaCarvalho
    Great!! Wish you all success ahead. Hope you had a great time on board the platform. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Feb 13, 2020, 7:41 PM
    @tawarah_2019 said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

We are willing to get the targeted grant during the first quarter of 2020 in order to start our project as scheduled in order to build the on-line platform and be ready to be demonstrated for targeted population by mid of 2020 and starting their journey using it

Greetings @tawarah_2019
    Senses great!! Wish you all success ahead. Hope you had a great time on board the platform. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0

Feb 15, 2020, 9:40 PM
    In the next six months I will carefully search and identify problems happening in my community, identify the likely solutions, partner with others and raise fund.

Vote0
    J
    JESSIE_HC
    Feb 20, 2020, 5:34 PM
    In the next four months, I will have set up all my processes, got 1 sponsor, 4 donors and host 1 fundraising event.

Vote0
    J
    JESSIE_HC
    Feb 20, 2020, 5:36 PM

Excellent goals. Very achievable. I wish you all the best with your project.

Vote0
    L
    LBAC3125
    Feb 21, 2020, 1:45 AM
    In the next 6 months for my nonprofit I will have my business plan completed, select my board of directors, have completed two programs and start applying for grants and other funding. In the next 6 months for my real estate business I will have my real estate license, joined a real estate investing club (REIA) and find a real estate mentor, and get the LLC for the business.

Vote0
    L
    LBAC3125
    Feb 21, 2020, 1:50 AM
    @19882019 said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

In the next six months I will carefully search and identify problems happening in my community, identify the likely solutions, partner with others and raise fund.

@19882019 good luck with everything, i already have completed this step I just need to finish my business plan in order to get funding and get people noticed by my organization.

Vote0

SHOOREN
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Feb 25, 2020, 9:00 AM
    @lbac3125 said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

@19882019 good luck with everything, i already have completed this step I just need to finish my business plan in order to get funding and get people noticed by my organization.

Best of luck @lbac3125 & @19882019 Funding is very important and I hope you do this utmost care and attention. Please join other important courses realted to Fundraising in Philanthropy University.

Vote0

DOMINIC09
    Feb 26, 2020, 4:34 AM

In the next 6 month i will make a great positive different in facilitation of uplifting the organization as long i got clue in areas where knowledge

Vote0

DOMINIC09
    Feb 26, 2020, 4:36 AM

Vote0

SHOOREN
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Feb 26, 2020, 9:00 AM
    Dear Learners,
    WE ARE HAVING A WEBINAR on “FUNDRAISING FOR YOUR NON PROFIT” Our VP of Enterprise will share her expertise with us on issues like “Winning your first grant” What are donors looking for and where to actually find them?
    https://philuclassrooms.slack.com/files/UR6NT9V0D/FU57SQARF/screen_shot_2020-02-24_at_1.09.48_pm.png

Vote0

SHOOREN
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Feb 26, 2020, 9:02 AM
    @Shooren said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

Dear Learners,
    WE ARE HAVING A WEBINAR on “FUNDRAISING FOR YOUR NON PROFIT” Our VP of Enterprise will share her expertise with us on issues like “Winning your first grant” What are donors looking for and where to actually find them?
    https://philuclassrooms.slack.com/files/UR6NT9V0D/FU57SQARF/screen_shot_2020-02-24_at_1.09.48_pm.png

If you are interested to join this.. please stay put for updates.... Happy learning

Vote0
    M
    MUROKOSILVIA
    Feb 26, 2020, 1:38 PM
    I have brought team together to start working on everything I have learnt here. We are already mentoring and I'm meeting a potential mentor today.

Africa is paradise. Let's restore that through good governance, education and integrity.

Vote0
    U
    UTAMAZI
    Mar 2, 2020, 7:09 PM
    I would like to lunch my anti-dandruff shampoo to help women suffering from dandruff and hair breakage break free

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Mar 2, 2020, 11:10 PM
    @Jessie_HC said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

In the next four months, I will have set up all my processes, got 1 sponsor, 4 donors and host 1 fundraising event.

Greetings @Jessie_HC
    Feeling awesomesauce to hear this from you. All the success ahead. How you've had a great time on board and feel free to share your success story too. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Mar 2, 2020, 11:12 PM
    @Utamazi said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

I would like to lunch my anti-dandruff shampoo to help women suffering from dandruff and hair breakage break free

Greetings @Utamazi
    Cool!! So you're about to solve biggest problem of many ladies out there. Waiting to listen your success story and journey. Feel free to share with us. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Mar 2, 2020, 11:13 PM
    @murokosilvia said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

I have brought team together to start working on everything I have learnt here. We are already mentoring and I'm meeting a potential mentor today.

Greetings @murokosilvia
    Fantastic!! Mentoring these days have got its own demand and I hold you'll have all success ahead and share with us. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Mar 2, 2020, 11:16 PM

In the next 6 months for my nonprofit I will have my business plan completed, select my board of directors, have completed two programs and start applying for grants and other funding. In the next 6 months for my real estate business I will have my real estate license, joined a real estate investing club (REIA) and find a real estate mentor, and get the LLC for the business.

Greetings @lbac3125
    Great to hear this from you. Hope you'll have all success ahead. Hope you had a great time on board. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Mar 2, 2020, 11:19 PM

Greetings @dominic09
    That's great. Can you please share us in detail. And wishing you all the success ahead. Hope you had a great time on board. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0
    U
    UTAMAZI
    Mar 3, 2020, 6:46 PM
    my first step is to put to practice all i have learnt from this wonderful topic

Vote0

DOMINIC09
    Mar 7, 2020, 3:03 AM
    I am thrilled to have a beautiful moments with all people on board , to win the social impacts is one of the greaters challenge to our modern day history, i am sure the foundation to deal with has been started by Philanthropy university professionals, and we are ready to recieve it. Global challenges to make change need collective effort. I wish all my colleague who are seriously dealing with this social issues to succeed in their vision. Thank you all!

Vote0

HYBRID1717
    Mar 8, 2020, 4:02 AM
    In the next size months I'll create my venture's website and app, start local campaign and design a change theory along with the venture's future plans and all.

Vote0

HYBRID1717
    Mar 8, 2020, 4:03 AM
    In the next size months I'll create my venture's website and app, start local campaign and design a change theory along with the venture's future plans and all.

Vote0

HYBRID1717

Vote0
    M
    MUGAMBIK2003
    Mar 19, 2020, 3:31 PM
    @instructional_team said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

In the next six months I will

In the next six months I intend to engage in social activities to raise awareness for helping the community in improving and conserving their environment, organizing seminars to sensitize the community. Further, engage in social developments targeting the women, youths and the vulnerable.

Vote0
    M
    MUGAMBIK2003
    Mar 19, 2020, 3:32 PM

This is good. The skills learned are very valuable in helping us to improve what we have and also start new ventures from a more informed perspective.

Vote0
    M
    MUGAMBIK2003
    Mar 19, 2020, 3:33 PM

Best of luck @lbac3125 & @19882019 Funding is very important and I hope you do this utmost care and attention. Please join other important courses realted to Fundraising in Philanthropy University.

The way to go. best of luck.

Vote0
    M
    MUGAMBIK2003
    Mar 19, 2020, 3:36 PM

This is good. Wish you the best. Funds realized can then be put to suitable use.

Vote0

DOMINIC09
    Mar 22, 2020, 12:46 PM
    @KOPJ said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

Great initiative

Thank you Doctor

Vote0
    L
    LAURENCEJOLICOEUR
    Mar 25, 2020, 10:12 AM
    find ways to apply the different topics from each module to your business

Vote0
    C
    CLINTONPAULOANDRES
    Mar 29, 2020, 11:07 AM
    In the next 4 months, I will study on how will I first create my funding to supply the needs of the venture and apply it.

Vote0
    M
    MOZEYDAVID
    Apr 1, 2020, 12:34 PM

In the next six months I will (research my beneficiaries, incorporate, find funding, etc.)

In the next 4 months I will research for the need of the community and lobby for fund to solve their need.

Vote0
    L
    LALOI1073
    Apr 2, 2020, 9:41 PM
    je suis près à mettre mes idées en pratique partout dans le monde là ou besoin sera afin d,apporter un changement dans la vie de ce qui en on besoin

Vote0
    O
    OYEKUNLE123
    Apr 4, 2020, 5:46 PM
    Interesting... I love this course... Have gotten more knowledge about social Entrepreneurship generally

Vote0
    M
    MARTINMPUKANI
    Apr 5, 2020, 1:27 AM
    In the next six months, I will have set up my venture, registered with all necessary legal requirements, find 2 donors and launch the venture

Vote0
    A
    ALIF5
    Apr 5, 2020, 6:14 PM
    New venture growth is one of the foundation topics in entrepreneurship research. ... The research on antecedents of growth examines how various factors (e.g., human capital, networks, financial capital, strategy, external environment, etc.)
    New venture growth is one of the foundational topics in entrepreneurship research. ... The research on antecedents of growth examines how various factors (e.g., human capital, networks, financial capital, strategy, external environment, etc.)

Vote0

ADENIYIISRAELADEMOLA
    Apr 9, 2020, 12:59 PM
    My plan within next six months is to galvanize the resources (human and physical) into positive action in order to kick-start. Although, the beneficiaries have been identified in line with vision and mission of the venture but I will take cognizance of the suitable legal corporation and gazing out of the available funding and grants.

Vote0
    M
    MIMILOVE
    Apr 10, 2020, 11:10 PM

This is a good one @olohunlonigba. Right now I'm in the ideation stage of my Enterprise. In the next 4 months, I should have booming financially viable social Enterprise with a working structure, and measurable social impacts.

Vote0
    F
    FRANKAIZEUNA
    2 days ago
    In the next six months I will be raising an awareness in my country for the enhancement of goad road putting together activities that would yield great outcome and impact.

No man is an island of knowledge, as ignorance is a disease. its better to explore and discover new ideas , than sit in the confinement of your home like a queen. its better to move for nothing than sit for nothing. the more u seek, the more u grow.

Vote0
    F
    FRANKAIZEUNA
    2 days ago
    @MozeyDavid said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

In the next six months I will (research my beneficiaries, incorporate, find funding, etc.)

In the next 4 months I will research for the need of the community and lobby for fund to solve their need.

nice one, hope your goals yields great outcome, good luck as you set to actualize these goals

No man is an island of knowledge, as ignorance is a disease. its better to explore and discover new ideas , than sit in the confinement of your home like a queen. its better to move for nothing than sit for nothing. the more u seek, the more u grow.

Vote0
    F
    FRANKAIZEUNA
    2 days ago

nice aspiration and good luck as you move to actualize your goals.

Vote0
    F
    FRANKAIZEUNA
    2 days ago

I am thrilled to have a beautiful moments with all people on board , to win the social impacts is one of the greaters challenge to our modern day history, i am sure the foundation to deal with has been started by Philanthropy university professionals, and we are ready to recieve it. Global challenges to make change need collective effort. I wish all my colleague who are seriously dealing with this social issues to succeed in their vision. Thank you all!

great speech, and good luck in all your endeavors.

Vote0

MR_SEID
    a day ago
    In the next six months I will be meeting with stakeholders (construction firms, government officials, chiefs and opinion leaders in the suburbs). After I have had a complete human-centered approach design, I will go ahead to design an app that will serve as a tool for this impact. There after, we would do a pilot project, use footages from the pilot to market our social enterprise and scale it to more communities then eventually the whole of Africa.

Vote0

MR_SEID
    a day ago
    @galiswethachowdary said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

Greetings @lbac3125
    Great to hear this from you. Hope you'll have all success ahead. Hope you had a great time on board. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Well sort out vision. I will you all the best in your endeavors.

Vote0
    L
    LINDAARHIN
    about 7 hours ago

Greetings @tawarah_2019
    Senses great!! Wish you all success ahead. Hope you had a great time on board the platform. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Great initiative. Keep going.

Vote0
    L
    LINDAARHIN
    about 7 hours ago
    @Frankaizeuna said in Module 5 Discussion: What Now?:

I like this.
    Indeed no man is an iland

Vote0

• This discussion is for learners who have completed Module 5.

You are nearly finished with this course. Now, the real work begins. Are you ready to take your plans and ideas and try them in the real world?

In this discussion topic, share your next steps. What will you do in the next six months to change the world? Then, find at least one other learner doing exciting work and wish them good luck!

Example post: In the next six months I will (research my beneficiaries, incorporate, find funding, etc.)

Vote0
    55 Replies
    O
    OLOHUNLONIGBA

Vote0

FATIMACARVALHO

Vote0
    T
    TAWARAH_2019

Vote0
    L
    LUKMANABDURRAHEEM

Vote0

DOMINIC09

Vote0

KOPJ
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Wonderful initiative
    Wish you all the best

Vote0

KOPJ
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Great initiative

Vote0

SHOOREN
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Hello Dear Learners!
    PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO COMPLETE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS. Remember without completing them and scoring a minimum of 50% you wont be eligible to receive a certificate. This is a digital certificate though.

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @olohunlonigba
    Great to get to know about this. Congratulations on your course completion. Feel free to reach us out whenever you require our assistance. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Great!! Wish you all success ahead. Hope you had a great time on board the platform. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @tawarah_2019

Swetha gali

Vote0

Vote0
    J
    JESSIE_HC

Vote0
    J
    JESSIE_HC

Vote0
    L
    LBAC3125

Vote0
    L
    LBAC3125

Vote0

SHOOREN
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Vote0

DOMINIC09

In the next 6 month i will make a great positive different in facilitation of uplifting the organization as long i got clue in areas where knowledge

Vote0

DOMINIC09

Vote0

SHOOREN
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Dear Learners,

Vote0

SHOOREN
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Dear Learners,

If you are interested to join this.. please stay put for updates.... Happy learning

Vote0
    M
    MUROKOSILVIA

Africa is paradise. Let's restore that through good governance, education and integrity.

Vote0
    U
    UTAMAZI

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @Jessie_HC
    Feeling awesomesauce to hear this from you. All the success ahead. How you've had a great time on board and feel free to share your success story too. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @Utamazi
    Cool!! So you're about to solve biggest problem of many ladies out there. Waiting to listen your success story and journey. Feel free to share with us. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @murokosilvia
    Fantastic!! Mentoring these days have got its own demand and I hold you'll have all success ahead and share with us. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @lbac3125

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @dominic09
    That's great. Can you please share us in detail. And wishing you all the success ahead. Hope you had a great time on board. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Swetha gali

Vote0
    U
    UTAMAZI

Vote0

DOMINIC09

Vote0

HYBRID1717

Vote0

HYBRID1717

Vote0

HYBRID1717

Vote0
    M
    MUGAMBIK2003

In the next six months I intend to engage in social activities to raise awareness for helping the community in improving and conserving their environment, organizing seminars to sensitize the community. Further, engage in social developments targeting the women, youths and the vulnerable.

Vote0
    M
    MUGAMBIK2003

This is good. The skills learned are very valuable in helping us to improve what we have and also start new ventures from a more informed perspective.

Vote0
    M
    MUGAMBIK2003

Vote0
    M
    MUGAMBIK2003

This is good. Wish you the best. Funds realized can then be put to suitable use.

Vote0

DOMINIC09

Great initiative

Thank you Doctor

Vote0
    L
    LAURENCEJOLICOEUR

Vote0
    C
    CLINTONPAULOANDRES
    In the next 4 months, I will study on how will I first create my funding to supply the needs of the venture and apply it.

Vote0
    M
    MOZEYDAVID

Vote0
    L
    LALOI1073
    je suis près à mettre mes idées en pratique partout dans le monde là ou besoin sera afin d,apporter un changement dans la vie de ce qui en on besoin

Vote0
    O
    OYEKUNLE123
    Interesting... I love this course... Have gotten more knowledge about social Entrepreneurship generally

Vote0
    M
    MARTINMPUKANI
    In the next six months, I will have set up my venture, registered with all necessary legal requirements, find 2 donors and launch the venture

Vote0
    A
    ALIF5
    New venture growth is one of the foundation topics in entrepreneurship research. ... The research on antecedents of growth examines how various factors (e.g., human capital, networks, financial capital, strategy, external environment, etc.)
    New venture growth is one of the foundational topics in entrepreneurship research. ... The research on antecedents of growth examines how various factors (e.g., human capital, networks, financial capital, strategy, external environment, etc.)

Vote0

ADENIYIISRAELADEMOLA
    My plan within next six months is to galvanize the resources (human and physical) into positive action in order to kick-start. Although, the beneficiaries have been identified in line with vision and mission of the venture but I will take cognizance of the suitable legal corporation and gazing out of the available funding and grants.

Vote0
    M
    MIMILOVE

This is a good one @olohunlonigba. Right now I'm in the ideation stage of my Enterprise. In the next 4 months, I should have booming financially viable social Enterprise with a working structure, and measurable social impacts.

Vote0
    F
    FRANKAIZEUNA
    2 days ago
    In the next six months I will be raising an awareness in my country for the enhancement of goad road putting together activities that would yield great outcome and impact.

Vote0
    F
    FRANKAIZEUNA
    2 days ago

nice one, hope your goals yields great outcome, good luck as you set to actualize these goals

Vote0
    F
    FRANKAIZEUNA
    2 days ago

Vote0
    F
    FRANKAIZEUNA
    2 days ago

Vote0

MR_SEID
    a day ago
    In the next six months I will be meeting with stakeholders (construction firms, government officials, chiefs and opinion leaders in the suburbs). After I have had a complete human-centered approach design, I will go ahead to design an app that will serve as a tool for this impact. There after, we would do a pilot project, use footages from the pilot to market our social enterprise and scale it to more communities then eventually the whole of Africa.

Vote0

MR_SEID
    a day ago

Greetings @lbac3125

Vote0
    L
    LINDAARHIN
    about 7 hours ago

Greetings @tawarah_2019

Vote0
    L
    LINDAARHIN
    about 7 hours ago

I like this.

Vote0

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@spingharahmadullah said in Global i like:

This discussion is for learners who have completed Module 5.

Vote0
    55 Replies
    O
    OLOHUNLONIGBA

Vote0

FATIMACARVALHO

Vote0
    T
    TAWARAH_2019

Vote0
    L
    LUKMANABDURRAHEEM

Vote0

DOMINIC09

Vote0

KOPJ
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Wonderful initiative
    Wish you all the best

Vote0

KOPJ
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Great initiative

Vote0

SHOOREN
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Hello Dear Learners!

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @olohunlonigba

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @tawarah_2019

Swetha gali

Vote0

Vote0
    J
    JESSIE_HC

Vote0
    J
    JESSIE_HC

Vote0
    L
    LBAC3125

Vote0
    L
    LBAC3125

Vote0

SHOOREN
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Vote0

DOMINIC09

Vote0

DOMINIC09

Vote0

SHOOREN
    COURSE FACILITATOR
    Dear Learners,

Vote0

SHOOREN
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Dear Learners,

Vote0
    M
    MUROKOSILVIA

Vote0
    U
    UTAMAZI

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @Jessie_HC

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @Utamazi

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @murokosilvia

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @lbac3125

Swetha gali

Vote0

GALISWETHACHOWDARY
    COURSE FACILITATOR

Greetings @dominic09

Swetha gali

Vote0
    U
    UTAMAZI

Vote0

DOMINIC09

Vote0

HYBRID1717

Vote0

HYBRID1717

Vote0

HYBRID1717

Vote0
    M
    MUGAMBIK2003

Vote0
    M
    MUGAMBIK2003

Vote0
    M
    MUGAMBIK2003

Vote0
    M
    MUGAMBIK2003

Vote0

DOMINIC09

Great initiative

Thank you Doctor

Vote0
    L
    LAURENCEJOLICOEUR

Vote0
    C
    CLINTONPAULOANDRES

Vote0
    M
    MOZEYDAVID

Vote0
    L
    LALOI1073

Vote0
    O
    OYEKUNLE123

Vote0
    M
    MARTINMPUKANI

Vote0
    A
    ALIF5

Vote0

ADENIYIISRAELADEMOLA

Vote0
    M
    MIMILOVE

Vote0
    F
    FRANKAIZEUNA
    2 days ago

Vote0
    F
    FRANKAIZEUNA
    2 days ago

Vote0
    F
    FRANKAIZEUNA
    2 days ago

Vote0
    F
    FRANKAIZEUNA
    2 days ago

Vote0

MR_SEID
    a day ago

Vote0

MR_SEID
    a day ago

Greetings @lbac3125

Vote0
    L
    LINDAARHIN
    about 7 hours ago

Greetings @tawarah_2019

Vote0
    L
    LINDAARHIN
    about 7 hours ago

I like this.

Vote0

Hey, Can I help you? Happy Learning!!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.