Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Course Facilitator

HOW THILANTHROPY UNIVERSITY HELPED OUR ORGANIZATION

Philanthropy University has helped to improve our organization and community from fundraising course. I used these training to raise money for our organization and reached more than 236 young mothers in breastfeeding campaign. It is my greatest hopping that in this new course and unrestricted grant I will reach my goals of reaching more than 500 adolescent girls in Tanzania.![alt text](IMG-20180313-WA0009.jpg image url)

K
    2 Replies
  • That is inspiring Mr Kalegeya. As a new member here I hope what I will earn will also bring impact to the community. Since the post is a bit old I would like to know if you managed to reach your targets.

1 Reply
  • @Kalegeya said in HOW THILANTHROPY UNIVERSITY HELPED OUR ORGANIZATION:

Philanthropy University has helped to improve our organization and community from fundraising course. I used these training to raise money for our organization and reached more than 236 young mothers in breastfeeding campaign. It is my greatest hopping that in this new course and unrestricted grant I will reach my goals of reaching more than 500 adolescent girls in Tanzania.![alt text](IMG-20180313-WA0009.jpg image url)

I am very happy to join this forum
    My name is Joram Kabadumba Nshatsi. I born in Kigoma region, Kibondo District. I have bachelor's degree in Logistics and
    Transport management.
    Currently I am living and working in Dar es salaam as Transport and Logistics Manager at Samemo Investment Company Limited (Transport, Car rental and Tour operator company)
    Hope this forum will help me to enhance my career as well as develop my skills and knowledge. Also I am sure that it will help me by meeting and exchange ideas with new people
    Thank you.
    +255769486522
    knshatsi@gmail. com

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@kabadumba said in HOW THILANTHROPY UNIVERSITY HELPED OUR ORGANIZATION:

@Kalegeya said in HOW THILANTHROPY UNIVERSITY HELPED OUR ORGANIZATION:

I am very happy to join this forum
    My name is Joram Kabadumba Nshatsi. I born in Kigoma region, Kibondo District. I have bachelor's degree in Logistics and
    Transport management.
    Currently I am living and working in Dar es salaam as Transport and Logistics Manager at Samemo Investment Company Limited (Transport, Car rental and Tour operator company)
    Hope this forum will help me to enhance my career as well as develop my skills and knowledge. Also I am sure that it will help me by meeting and exchange ideas with new people
    Thank you.
    +255769486522
    knshatsi@gmail. com

Hi. Joram Kabadumba, how are there?

• Course Facilitator

@mboki said in HOW THILANTHROPY UNIVERSITY HELPED OUR ORGANIZATION:

That is inspiring Mr Kalegeya. As a new member here I hope what I will earn will also bring impact to the community. Since the post is a bit old I would like to know if you managed to reach your targets.

Hi. @mboki how you? I would like to see you

• Hope we can learn from your achivements and also be able to obtain funding for our on-going projects.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.