Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• NGO'S is a business or not?

Why i have chosen this topic because i observed there is alot of organization that is run in many developing countries that they commit they serve humanity & they worked for human welfare, ok fine they did i agreed, but where they were wrong ?
    Why i i called this is business
    There is a reason because they helped people only for fame, after helping they uploaded many pictures of them to show that how they care about them, actually they helped but they don't know the meaning of humanity, actually humanity is we helped someone without show off to other. We do everything for needy which we can do but in the way that they dont feel we do a oblation on them.
    This topic is so relevant to current pandemic covid-19 because different organization work to help people but only for their fame by sharing videos & pictures, so stop this & serve humanity in a right way.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.