Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Girl centred design am In

Thanks to Philanthropy University courses I enrolled, with the help of the courses, i was able to finish the seven courses which have improved my capacity to impact people. in 2015 I used my organization, Africommunity Technology Development center to implement digital literacy for civil servant at Wuze , Abuja. in February 2016 , I also organized a digital literacy for final year students in Ohafia Girls Secondary school in Ohafia local Government area , Abia state. one of my most impacting project was in December 2016 and it was. implemented with Abia state ministry of health under the state nutrition officer and in that project, we provided Vitamin A and de-worming drugs that vaccinated more than 3000 under five children against infant mortality. I was able to develop a proposal that won non cash grant from our donor in USA which helped increased our impact. What I intends to accomplish in the phil U courses is to learn how to design a girl centered program and since I a m working in sexual reproductive health I need more knowledge on that , also, I have already completed a project proposal on adolescent development on sexual next month and my plan is to reach to 5000 teenagers in Abuja. In addition, I want to learn the best way to plan and monitor and evaluate project by taking the course on planning for monitoring evaluation and finally learn how to craft a better project proposal that will attract grant for my project. Fundraising is a key challenge here, so learning with Professor Best ON Fundraising will increase my knowledge on how to network and ask for funding support . https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1837357906476006&id=1547563248788808

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kumunity4change/status/811657588102328321?p=v I plan to network with this community by learning together ,collaboratingand I am planning a sexual health education within the next one month and I believe the training on Girl's centered design will improve my skills and monitoring and evaluation course witll increase my skill on how to measure the impact of my project.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.