Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• HOW SMALL SCALE ENTREPRENEURS ARE AFFECTED BY COVID-19

Dear members of this community. My experience right here in Tanzania is that small scale entrepreneurs are heavily hit by this pandemic. They can not run their business as usual as a result their capital fades away, sales dropped, fail to pay loans, some business items do rote or become obsolete. They are in serious need of our support.

1 Reply
  • @0713629303 said in HOW SMALL SCALE ENTREPRENEURS ARE AFFECTED BY COVID-19:

Dear members of this community. My experience right here in Tanzania is that small scale entrepreneurs are heavily hit by this pandemic. They can not run their business as usual as a result their capital fades away, sales dropped, fail to pay loans, some business items do rote or become obsolete. They are in serious need of our support.

Agreed @0713629303. Do you know of any ways to support those entrepreneurs in your area? If so, please share them here. Stay safe!

1 Reply
  • @Mark_G said in HOW SMALL SCALE ENTREPRENEURS ARE AFFECTED BY COVID-19:

@0713629303 said in HOW SMALL SCALE ENTREPRENEURS ARE AFFECTED BY COVID-19:

Agreed @0713629303. Do you know of any ways to support those entrepreneurs in your area? If so, please share them here. Stay safe!

Well said @Mark_G. My organisation has been trying to reach out some entrepreneurs especially through phones and talk to them over possible ways to ensure they stay safe by observing all COVID-19 safety measures. Also we advice them to try invest some capital in fixed accounts so that to avoid total collapse. We also advice them to heavily rely on modern online trading especially use of wasap and Instagram to reach customers.
    so as to avoid gatherings. Some have given a promising feedback. We as organisation have been requested to find capital which can continue to empower the entrepreneurs but also set up a platform where we will connect small entrepreneurs and link them with the market for more one-one business transactions. Currently we are asking for donations from well wishers so that we can implement the proposed solutions. Please fell free to contact us via mihingasime@gmail.com or +255766461068. Thanks again for all supports in this platform.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.