Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Those 3 steps have been proved effective in my city Guayaquil, Ecuador. At the beginning of the epidemic it was difficult for all citizens, we have to learn as there were lot of people dying in the streets.

• In the face of strict measures to control the spread of COVID-19 because the increase and the disease is being verified.

• My venture chrisaquaconsulting run an NGO as a voluntary organization. Although the pandemic outbreak brought the whole business temporarily suspended. We have reopen in line with NCDC guidelines.

• The Covid 19 pandamic has made a life very difficult to people with visual impairment. The people with visual impairment relies more on touch senses, they have to touch the surface to ensure they are at right place. The corona virus spread through touch too, they lie on any surface. The blind persons are very scared to touch any surface.

• Due to covid 19, and lockdown has affected the children a lot. They are not able to go out, they are confined to 4 walls. They are more exposed to technology as the education is virtual. Somehow, this has affected behavior of the children.

• The poor people and people with disabilities are affected adversely, they have lost jobs, wages, and business. They do not get two times meal for their family. They are into begging.

• It is essential and should be very obvious to people who are experiencing any forms of symptoms of the disease to self-quarantine and be tested as soon as possible. This is a killer disease. If you think that you needn't wear a mask because YOU aren't afraid of the disease - well then you are totally wrong. You are protecting other people - perhaps even your own parents and grandparents - by wearing a mask as you cannot know if you are carrying the disease without symptom - yet...
    Take care of yourself - and take care of the people around you.

• Very Brilliant, all of these are unique to reducing the spread of the virus. All of these measures are quite important because everyone is suspect. Some individuals are asymptomatic, these people may include your love ones, best friends and even your work mates or bosses; so I advise that you keep the social distancing protocols in tact.

• My organization serves young people and disadvantage women. Most of our engagement with our clients has done on phones. We have only been providing preventive education to the youth through SMS. Only the disadvantage we have working with very closely but with high practice of personal hygiene.

• I was also opportune to work at the covid-19 emergency response call center as supervisor. The entire of has 15 staff. We had three shifts with only five staff working on each shift at the time.

• the policies need to be strict and negation of work of each team should be clear

• It's great to see how some organizations are taking care of their employees and prioritizing the health and safety of employees and customers instead of profits!

• Always use mascara and disinfect bad with alcohol

• Keeping the coronavirus out of your workplace is the best way to safeguard it from COVID-19. To minimize employee-employee contact, think about training staff members for multiple roles or staggering their shifts. If at all possible, try to limit the number of beneficiaries that staff serve (in person) to groups of no more than ten.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.