Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• The Under utilisation of Africa Resources : What Perspective to Philantropy Efforts world wide ?

The African continent offers the world a rich array of human resource and natural Resources and has Enrmousl wealth that could spur growth and Fasten development throughout the world, but it faces enormous challenges of Humanitarian Aids ,with Adverse challeges in climate change, population growth, political rascalism, poor transitions. Political disfranchisement, Can thought leaders from around the world, need to work together with Africans to help Africa meet the development challenges of the 21st century to ensure the Attainment of Sustainable develoment Goals. What do you think Philantropic world can offer to this perspective ? Contributions needed Please.

1 Reply
  • @agrih-dave said in The Under utilisation of Africa Resources : What Perspective to Philantropy Efforts world wide ?:

The African continent offers the world a rich array of human resource and natural Resources and has Enrmousl wealth that could spur growth and Fasten development throughout the world, but it faces enormous challenges of Humanitarian Aids ,with Adverse challeges in climate change, population growth, political rascalism, poor transitions. Political disfranchisement, Can thought leaders from around the world, need to work together with Africans to help Africa meet the development challenges of the 21st century to ensure the Attainment of Sustainable develoment Goals. What do you think Philantropic world can offer to this perspective ? Contributions needed Please.

Do you have a link to a social media post with this story and a photo or video? Please paste the URL for it here!

1 Reply
  • @paigedearing said in The Under utilisation of Africa Resources : What Perspective to Philantropy Efforts world wide ?:

@agrih-dave said in The Under utilisation of Africa Resources : What Perspective to Philantropy Efforts world wide ?:

Do you have a link to a social media post with this story and a photo or video? Please paste the URL for it here!

NO Video, No article . its my perception of the Current happenings in Africa and an idea looking at world happenings, socio economic wise on Africa; and how Aid organisations are Misfiring in Africa Except if You want me to do an Article on It..and let me know what it will be used for ?

1 Reply
  • @agrih-dave said in The Under utilisation of Africa Resources : What Perspective to Philantropy Efforts world wide ?:

@paigedearing said in The Under utilisation of Africa Resources : What Perspective to Philantropy Efforts world wide ?:

@agrih-dave said in The Under utilisation of Africa Resources : What Perspective to Philantropy Efforts world wide ?:

NO Video, No article . its my perception of the Current happenings in Africa and an idea looking at world happenings, socio economic wise on Africa; and how Aid organisations are Misfiring in Africa Except if You want me to do an Article on It..and let me know what it will be used for ?

African Entrepreneurs do not take Philantropism as a Social Responsibility to Community development, Agreed or Not Agreed, can i read your contributions ?

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.