Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Networking

Posts talking about your work. For finding & gravitating people who have similar visions , missions, values..

N
    1 Reply
  • @NirvaanKarn said in Networking:

Posts talking about your work. For finding & gravitating people who have similar visions , missions, values..

~~ Looking for Co-founders~~

Dear Impact Entrepreneurs,

Hope you all are doing well.

My name is Nirvaan Karn. I am a social entrepreneur based in New Delhi (India), I started 'Humans for Environment And Life on Earth' aka 'H.E.A.L Earth Foundation' with a sole motive to help fight the Clean Air Crisis & challenge the boundaries under which a non-profit is supposed to work in. The purpose was to create an impact and bring about a real visible change by focusing on a single issue.

Fast forward to over an year today, and I have refined my idea through all that I have seen & read about Climate Crisis & this complex global challenge we face - and that is to work on making 'local communities' sustainable & zero impact in a decentralized & self progressive way & turn it into a model that can be scaled at a very large scale simultaneously.

I believe that it would be the fastest way to help heal the damage we have caused to our planet - As we would be able to fix the problem at the grass root level without having to deal with the complexities of centralized change involving global dynamics & big corporations.

I am looking for people with the following skillsets

A Marketing Whiz - with an appetite of exihibiting 'disrupting creativity' in their craft.

An Experienced & Passionate Sustainable Development Practisioner with vast experience in planning & implementation of such programmes in a variety of environments - corporates, local communities - from remote villages to fast pace urban settings.

A human psychology expert with experience on how to deliver effective & impactful content.

An environment scholar with vast array of inter-disciplinary knowledge.

A green tech innovator.

A talented public speaking trainer with demonstrated skillsets & history of work in motivating & mobilizing crowds/clients.

DM me here or on Linkedin if you are genuinely interested & have any of the skills. Also I would be glad to have a chat with you if you have any suggestions/feedback/ideas or in anyway you think you could help or contribute :)

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.