Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• My name is RB. I am the President of an NGO that assists disadvantaged students to gain access to fully funded educational opportunities. The organization is governed by an Executive Council that is led by myself as the President and comprises a Vice President, a Secretary, a Treasurer, and a Public Relations Officer. Currently, our organization has no formal strategy in place. This often makes articulating our mission to stakeholders a challenge. It is, for this reason, I place our organization at the Initiate Growth Stage.

• Sharing is caring.

• I do believe that funding, consultation, teamwork and horizontal as well as diagonal communication are the best factors attribute to capacity development.

• Course Facilitator

My name is Ishaku Abdulmumini i work with an organization that's at its stability stage

• My name is Favour N Eloagu and I work at a nonprofit that trains young adults to start and build their own businesses.
    My organization is a year plus, though the COVID 19 interupted our plans, we can still say that we have passed the initiate phase and have entered the stabilized phase. We have passed the hurdles of trying to craft our vision, mission and values and still running a spcific program to running different programs that are within our organization mission. Though fund most times poises a challenge, we raise funds among ourselves and individual donors.

• My name is Teboho Polanka and I work at a nonprofit that equips adolescents and youth with knowledge on their rights and responsibilities so that they can act as informed democratic citizens as well as training them in entrepreneurship. My organization just got started twelve months ago and we are still figuring out our vision, mission and values. All of our effort goes into running our one program which raises awareness on the constitutional provisions and citizens' responsibilities to call for accountability from service providers- government. We’re still working on perfecting our concept, which falls within the initiate phase.

• My name is Leonancy Francis and I work at a nonprofit that trains low income earners to start their own businesses. My organization just got started 9 months ago and we are still figuring out our vision and values. All of our effort goes into running our one program which teaches people how to run a business. We’re not sure how we’re going to be financially stable. That is why I believe we are in the Initiate phase.”

• My name is Margaret, I work in a nonprofit organization whereby we help local farmers into adapting to modern farming. The organization started four months ago and we are still in process of getting farmers to try and get out of their comfort ways. It's a bit slow considering all the challenges involved but we are taken one step at a time and dealing with one client at a time. And I believe we are still in initiate phase.

• My name is Blessed Chidhoni and l work for a non profit Research organization that collects data and publish articles monthly on a variety of political issues in Zimbabwe focusing on Democracy. This organization has been operational for 13 years yet it’s research and employment talent base has not expanded due to limited resources. This pandemic has meant that our outreach initiatives remain locked due to restrictions imposed by the government concerning the spread of the Corona virus. That’s why l believe we are initiate stage.

• My name is Emilia Lebedeva and I started my own blog of styling and image making. I started just about 8 months ago and just a couple months ago I started to offer my services to customers. I feel that I need to have a team with me to get more vision and how to grow in business. I feel that I am in Initiate phase.

• My name is C. Larry Boimah Jr., I'm in a nonprofit organization called Youth Positive Transformation Initiative (YOPTI), that aim to positively transform the minds of young people through training programs and community services thereby making them be the positive change they want to see in their communities.

We are focus on our program in reaching out vision. At the same time, we are focus on reaching more people while seeking grants from donors to expand our programs. With all these, I believe we are in the growth stage.

• I am Potiphar Damiano and am working with Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF). My organization is mainly focusing on having greater impact as it operate in about 17 countries. To date, we have supported over 15,000 sites to offer HIV counseling, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment services alongside high-quality family health care. EGPAF is helping to build capacity of other NGOs as currently has a number of NGOs sub-contracted to it. This is why I suggest that my NGO is in the AMPLIFY Stage.

• I am Potiphar Damiano and am working with Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF). My organization is mainly focusing on having greater impact as it operate in about 17 countries. To date, we have supported over 15,000 sites to offer HIV counseling, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment services alongside high-quality family health care. EGPAF is helping to build capacity of other NGOs as currently has a number of NGOs sub-contracted to it. This is why I suggest that my NGO is in the AMPLIFY Stage.

• My name is Nwakerendu Ike, I own a Non Profit Organization, Youngsters Mentors Foundation, in Lagos Nigeria. The organization focuses on Advocacy, Training and Mentoring of young people, preferably teenagers. We are just starting out by creating awareness on the social media. Our first move is to visit secondary schools and train their senior secondary students on career choices. We are not yet certain about sources and strategies for fund raising. Therefore, I consider us to be in the Initiate phase.

• My Name is Delene Mark. I work in a non profit that started out in one community in South Africa and has reached out to 6 Countries in Southern Africa. Our programme range from Health Care to education, helping people in impoverished communities. We have been operational for 23 years now and thats why I believe that we are in the amplify stage.

• This is a helpful module and will help our organisation create a strategy.

• My name is Richard Sughnen and I work with public school where we train children on basic education year in year after do I believe we are in second phase

• My name is Marc Savary and I run an org that provides scholarship to filipinos students whose families can't afford studies. the org started more than 20 years ago, we have one program with currently 32 scholars. We're financially stable since we have long term partners. The number of scholars decreased from previous years when it reached 50 or 60. We've only one staff permanently working, she's here almost from the beginning, THat's one of the concern, for the future and sustainablility.

• Take a moment to reflect on your own organization. In the discussion below, introduce what your organization does and the growth phase you believe best describes your organization. Include evidence to support your reasoning.

For example: “My name is Ali Karim and I work at a nonprofit that trains low-income adults to start their own businesses. My organization just got started six months ago and we are still figuring out our vision and values. All of our effort goes into running our one program which teaches adults how to run a business. We’re not sure how we’re going to be financially stable. That is why I believe we are in the Initiate phase.”

• My organization is interested in rendering awareness on mental health and wellness, we have a comfortable number of staff and have reached out Target audience; adolescents and youths, most especially young women. Funding has been a challenge and we hope to surmount and make greater impacts, we are at the initiate level set for the stabilize. Thanks.

• my name is mercy igado i work with child and youth protection foundation we advocate for child friendly policies
    we also take up cases of child abuse and doeestic violence. our organisation is 5years old we are in the growth stage

• Growth stage of my organization
    I think I am definitely in the initiate stage as I am yet to start officially. For now I am still planning and strategizing. One thing I am clear about though is the mission and values of the organization. I do not even have a name yet!

• Growth stage of my organization
    I think I am definitely in the initiate stage as I am yet to start officially. For now I am still planning and strategizing. One thing I am clear about though is the mission and values of the organization. I do not even have a name yet!

• I am Charlie Uldahl, founder of the NGO Walking for Water whom raises funds to establish boreholes in developing communities in Africa. We've been operational for 6 years, successfully establishing 21 boresholes of various type and size. Until recently I've been managing most key areas myself but for the last year more volunteers have gotten involved and the various responsibility areas have been defined and divided.
    I believe we are still in the Stabalize phase, as all key areas aren't yet occupied and the organisational structure isn't clear.

• My name is Adamu Mohammed and I work at a nonprofit that trains low-income adults to start their own businesses. My organization just got started 8 years ago. All of our effort goes into running our one program which teaches adults how to run a business. We’re sure how we’re going to be financially stable. That is why I believe we are in the stablise phase.”

• My name is Adamu Mohammed and I work at a nonprofit that trains low-income adults to start their own businesses. My organization just got started 8 years ago. All of our effort goes into running our one program which teaches adults how to run a business. We’re sure how we’re going to be financially stable. That is why I believe we are in the stablise phase.”

• in growing state we hiring more people and expanding our reach,so that more community can be benefited

• “My name is Arkan mumin and I work at a non-profit that trains women to start their own businesses. My organization just got started four months ago and we are still figuring out our vision and values. All of our effort goes into running our one program which trains women how to run a business. We’re not sure how we’re going to be financially stable. That is why I believe we are in the Initiate phase.”

• My name is Sakshi Shrivastava and I work at a nonprofit that gives long term, multi year grants to grassroots organizations led by women, girls, and trans people. My organization just launched a new strategic model and we are still in the process of making small tweaks into our very ambitious plan. All our effort goes into this program, and we have successfully completed two rounds of the entire process. That's why I believe we are in the stabilize phase.

• My name is Rory, and I work with a church & their separate nonprofit to provide various poverty services in a rural area. These two organizations are in different stages, I believe; the church has been providing many of their programs, like a food pantry and afterschool childcare, for many years and is adding more programs like adult ed classes. I believe the church is in the grow phase, as it is working to expand the number of people each program is serving and is turning to grants to fund them. The small nonprofit, however, is a bit newer, its 3 years old and has mainly focused on providing free meals to the homeless and a support group for people in recovery from addiction. They don't have many personnel and no long-term financial goals in place, and they're trying to start a new housing program in the next year. I think they are somewhere between stabilize and grow, because they still have a lot of work to do to become stable enough to grow more, but they are trying to add more programs on top of the ones they've maintained the past 3 years.

• My name is Diana and I work at a philanthropic Educacional Instituition that runs a program for the past 17 years that seeks to estimulate the volunteer work . This year, we are launching a program to help nonprofit organizations building capacities to increase their social impact. Despite of all the knowloge we had gatthered toghether all of these years in this area, it is a challenge to creat an easy and methodology to share with them all. So, we are definitevely in the initiate phase.

• my organisation has been operating with only a few health staff and have been overwhelmed with the number of clients who came to seek health care. Managed to employ more nurses but were newly trained. The organisation is looking forward to employ skilled staff in different areas of training. I feel this organisation is still in the Growth Phase.

• My name is Bronscar Masani, I work with a Community Based Organization, the organization offers a free basic computer course to youths, reading and writing club to orphans and vulnerable children and pay school fees. These programs have been running for more than five years so I believe we are at the stabilize phase.

• At this stage, you've to get everything right since this is the first phase in the long process of capacity building.

• My name is Amaka Nwaokolo. I work in a 21 year old non-profit that is focused on providing enterprise knowledge and support to enable Nigerian businesses start, grow and scale sustainably. I believe we are in the amplify phase as a key focus area for us is generating greater impact in terms of increased number of businesses and jobs and contribution to Nigeria's GDP. We are big on research and policy advocacy and our goal is to influence policy design, review and/or implementation.

• Hello, I am Ope Oguntoye, cofounder of an NGO that helps underprivileged members of the community gain access to resources that give them a better life.

We recently started out four months ago and have conducted a needs assessment in our community of interest for the year. We are now at the phase of trying to develop programs and project best suited to provide solutions to their problems we have gathered.

As a result, it is safe to say that we are in the Initiate stage.

• My name is Talemwa innocent Benjamin and I work in a non profit organisations that trains the youth hand crafts in order to enable them start up there own businesses. This organisation has just started about 4 months ago and we are still fingering out our proper vision and core values. All our efforts are now first on running the one program of training these youths . Were are not also so sure about our sources of funding . Hence believing that the organisation is in the Initiate stage.

• In this stage you must work hard in oder to move in to the next one that you will see the impact of your project

• I work in a government agency that focuses on helping and generating impact for entrepreneurs and startups in the ecosystem. I believe we are in the Amplify stage since the activities that we are doing are geared more towards developing the "sector" or the startup ecosystem that we are in.

• I work in a government agency that focuses on helping and generating impact for entrepreneurs and startups in the ecosystem. I believe we are in the Amplify stage since the activities that we are doing are geared more towards developing the "sector" or the startup ecosystem that we are in.

• My name is Nneolu, I work for an agribusiness which is a business/private sector processor in a grant funded agriculture based project. Our organization is an off-shoot of an existing business however, it is only a year old and structures are still being put in place to enable it run more efficiently. I believe we are still in the Initiate phase and will need to embark on a few capacity building activity in the seven pillars of capacity to reach the stabilize phase.

• My name is Cyntia and I work at a goverment link company that helps build the entrepreneurship ecosystem. My organization have been running for 7 years and have been focusing to create a bigger impact. We are constantly expanding and reaching new heights. That is why I believe we are in the Amplify phase.

• My name is Mariam Adeoti and I work in a nonprofit that seeks to help entrepreneurs to either start, grow or scale their businesses in Nigeria. My organization is currently exploring how data can help to increase our impact. Our focus is to create processes that will analyze and clean our large pool of existing data. That's why I believe we're in the Initiate Phase.

• Hello, my name is Erick, currently working in a NGO with multiple programs on increasing awareness on health promotion. Currently operating for 6 years and over the course of 6 years we have added 4 new programs which have diversify to different regions with large target groups.
    I believe we are currently in a "growth stage"

• Hello, my name is Erick, currently working in a NGO with multiple programs on increasing awareness on health promotion. Currently operating for 6 years and over the course of 6 years we have added 4 new programs which have diversify to different regions with large target groups.

• My name is Joshua David, I work at a nonprofit that identity sexual and gender base violence,report to the appropriate authorities then refer the survival for council. we started about a year ago and we are still figuring out our mission and how to go about our objective. All our program is focused on identification of sexual and gender base violence, still struggling about finance to move about the communities that is why I believe we are still in the initiate phase

• Getting to know the key seven areas of capacity building is a key starting point as it clearly identifies the focus of all relevant areas. Identifying the growth stages of an organization's development clearly spells out where to start.

• In module 1, it is clear that we have to assess all the seven areas to find in which of these areas to build capacity by identifying the growth stage of each area and then prioritize based on which is really wanting.

• My name is Kato Molosi and I work at a nonprofit that empowers adolescent girls and young women to realize their dreams and have brighter futures by being bold and strong. My organization has been operating for more than five years and already has an increasing number of clients it serves as the years goes by. Most of its efforts now go to increasing reach of clients and creating more impact in already existing clients. I believe we are now in the amplify stage.

• My name is Ella. Our nonprofit has been working for 3 years now. it has been delivering services for persons with disabilities and empowering the disability sectors through a range of activities. All our efforts go into looking for how to deliver effectively our services to beneficiairies. i believe we are through the stabilize phase.

• I am Ahmed Raza and I have been recently promoted as General Secretary of the organization, therefore I am looking to do the capacity building of my organization to achieve our mission more effectively at a large scale. My organization is working since 1983 and has a good name in the country and even has its footings abroad. I think my organization is in Growth phase as we are continuously increasing our projects and our beneficiaries are also increasing. All we want currently is to build our capacity to manage it all in good way by building capacity so that our efforts made by our people should not collapse.

• My name is Krishna Saproo and I work at a nonprofit that spread mental health awareness and takes action upon societal issues . My organization started in the year 2018 and we have figured out our vision and values. All of our effort goes into running many programmes. Though we haven't hired new members yet, so I believe we are in the stabilize phase.

• HI, I AM GREAT TO BE A PART OF IT

• BE HAPPY ALWAYS

• TIME IS EPITOME OF WILL POWER

• I am Vinoth Kumar G, founder of Youth Space Technology. I founded this organization 1 year ago. At this moment, as an organization, we are developing the product in space industry and try to convince the product with the industrial customers. We are learning and implementing parallelly at this moment. There were no stability found in the outcome of the organization. Therefor, I think we are in the initial phase.

• I am Vinoth Kumar G, founder of Youth Space Technology. I founded this organization 1 year ago. At this moment, as an organization, we are developing the product in space industry and try to convince the product with the industrial customers. We are learning and implementing parallelly at this moment. There were no stability found in the outcome of the organization. Therefor, I think we are in the initial phase.

• We are focused on youth empowerment and helping youth acquire the necessary skills to succeed. We are still in the initial phase of figuring out the how, when and who.

• My name is Joseph Mgandi, I work for a nonprofit that seeks to advance access to education and employment for vulnerable young people in the Coast of Kenya though a holistic integrated approach. Since 2004 my organization has been offering financial support to students to access basic education, empowering youth through trainings to secure employment or start entrepreneurial ventures within Kilifi County. In 2018 we started implementing interventions to safeguard children and retain them in school in Kwale county and Kilifi County. Currently we are implementing 5 projects, funded by different development partners, that target access to education through safeguarding children, Changing community's negative attitudes and perception towards girls' education, enhancing students integrity and participation, influencing healthy parenting and child upbringing. We also supporting youths through employability and skills trainings as well as awarding of seed grants to support youths' skill-based businesses. This is why I believe we are in the grow phase.

R
    1 Reply
  • Our organisation is helping empoverished people in rural areas of an African country. On the hand side, projects have been added, but others dropped. So it's kind of an uop an down, but all in all our impact grows.

• My name is Maryam M. My Organization is working in the areas of Research, Advocacy and Capacity building for Civil Society Organizations and Government Agencies. My organization has been working for the past 10 years. We are Financially stable but we are not visible on Social media platforms and our website is inactive. I believe we are at the "Grow Stage".

• My name is Izzwan, i work in a company related to startups.

• My name is ALEN PASCUAL and our NGO focuses on providing Transformative interventions to our intended beneficiaries who mostly came from urban poor families or informal settlers who were relocated to our City. Presently we have undertaken the following programs and projects to benefit them as follows:

1. Increase the livelihood of individuals in the community through micro enterprise development undertakings
    2. Enhance their self-reliance through optimum utilization of human and community resources;
    3. Develop the capacity of beneficiaries through trainings and seminars to increase knowledge & skills along the aspects of entrepreneurship development, leadership & values formations among others.
    4. Promote solidarity with other organizations in conquest of lasting peace through alliance, networking & common activities;
    5. Serve as linkage to professionals/organizations towards enhancing greater unity for and among individuals and organizations in the community level
  • My name is Glorious Uche and I work at a non-profit that caters for and feeds indigents children. My organization has been on for over 5 years. we run multiple programs which includes feeding the indigent children in 2 African countries and providing educational materials for school that needs the help. I feel that there is more we can do if only we can get more sponsors that why I think we are in the Grow phase.

• My name is Moustafa and I work at a non-profit organization that helps medical students to engage and perfom medically and unmedically related activites. the organisation is defnitely in amplification state as it hosts multitude of events nationally and on a local state.

• You are in initiate stage. Most of its attention will go towards building a product or delivering a single, particular service for its beneficiaries.

• My name is Taofeek Mustapha, working for TID-CARE INTERNATIONAL, that focuses in helping the sick, health education on health issues and feeding the poor. Although, we started years ago but we failed to live up to the expectations basically due to poor structure. Conclusively, I will say we are at the initial stage.

• It's so important to know how you build your own organization in a professional way.
    A lot of knowledge i have learned to get the organization stable and sustainable.

• Hi Everyone. My name is Aisha. I worked for a museum flagship. I believe that our institution is in its amplified stage. Over the years we have focused primarily on raising funds to keep our heads above water, but now we talk about

1. how we can make a difference,
    2. how we can add value to society
    3. how we can develop and empower
    4. how to instill pride.
      Though we need funding, our aim is now to develop the program and attract the funding.
  • I am working for a non-profit team which managed projects, programmes and fund for projects in South East Asian Countries. The management team was established in 2011 with 5 staff. As of today, we expanded gradually staff number to 10 and covered additional activities such as M&E, outreach, etc. I do not really see our service or roles have been expanded to new stakeholders. Thus, I believe that we are in stablize stage.

• Bonjour je m'appelle Diego Mushid, je travaille pour une organisation a but non lucratif qui consiste à promouvoir réveillée la conscience des jeunes enfin de leurs permettre d'être des entrepreneurs et dépendant d'eux-mêmes sa fait trois mois que nous avons commencer et nous à la phase d'initiation mais nous rencontrons encore des difficultés pour mieux se stabiliser et à bien bâtir notre entreprise.

• My name is Omar Ali and I work at a nonprofit that trains low-income adults to start their own businesses. My organization just got started six months ago and we are still figuring out our vision and values. All of our effort goes into running our one program which teaches adults how to run a business. We’re not sure how we’re going to be financially stable. That is why I believe we are in the Initiate phase.”

• My Name is Hussain Rahimi I working with a nonprofit origination and our work is to provide livelihood supports to the most vulnerable groups and providing them facilities, training and linking them with services providers to build their livelihood and getting empower. Our organization receiving funds from the different donor and in comparing to the last year we have increased the fund and we are not depending on one source and we have found different donors. I think our organizations is growth stage.

• My name is Godfrey Hassan Mukiibi the Founder and Executive Director for Bugoye Children Advocacy & Life Planning organization. In our initiate stage in 2014 we started an organization after realizing the need of helping the huge number of orphans and Vulnerable children get into school. As an organization providing shelter and feeding to the children it was not an easy decision. but on the Stabilize we decided to start a primary school to serve 45 children who were under our care and a few of those attached to our organization but within their homes. In our Growth stage in 2017, we focused on extending our services to many other children who needed service, including those from wealthy who could pay some money to support the organization. The Growth Plan included expanding our infrastructure by building more classrooms, hiring or teacher to assist in the increasing number of students and reaching out to the network system and communication through the marketing department to make sure we get new students. from 45- students now the primary school has 345 students from Pre-Primary, to Grade 7. Though still in Growth Stage, we are struggling to reach the Amplify stage in the next 5 years.

• Hello, my name is Yvonne and I am co-founder of Fellow Mortals Wildlife Hospital, which has served over 100 communities for the last three decades. While we have been around for a while, I feel that we are still in the grow stage, because while we are able to maintain our services for this area, we are not able to meet the need for our services elsewhere.

• I believe our org is in the Stabilize phase. We are consistently doing some things but not really growing or expanding our capacity beyond the status quo.

• ''My name is Ssenkasi Joseph and i work with a community based organization to help people have access to clan water and sanitation. My organization started 10 months ago, however the organization has not specifically identified where and how best it can get funds to reach its mission and objectives. We are indeed trying to do some submissions in other well facilitated organizations and haven't given positive feedback yet. And sometimes we think or maybe there is application incompetencies. But surely, i will get the answer after this course.
    My organization is still in the initiate phase.''

• My organization is running a sanitization program.
    Creating awareness to the society about a newly brand product.
    In other to utilize it's usages and benefit to it's fullness.

• Define or Refine Your Vision, Mission, and Theory of Change.

Organizations can build their strategic capacity by uniting their organization around a strong mission and vision statement. Once a vision statement describing the change the organization seeks to see in the world is established, a mission statement can be proposed that describes how that vision can be achieved.

This module gave deep insight.

• My name is Abdirisaq Aden, my mission works to training Coast guards and Police officers in Somaliland to effectively perform their tasks by providing training and sharing EU mission members experiences. Now we have started not only to training, but to conduct field visit to police stations in Hargeisa to check how they progressing in respect of the training we provided to them. Hence, I think we are at the growth stage.

• My name is Enedy. The organization I work for organization that started 30 years ago. The main focus at the moment is implementation of strategy and the impact on the people it seeks to serve. Therefore my organization is at the Amplify stage

• My organisation has figured out theoretically how to stabilise its operation but because its within government, reaction time for change both externally and internally is slow.

• my organization is a global governmental organization that is mandated to combat land degradation and desertification. As it is already 30 year old, already stable and has existing structures. I believe we are in the amplify stage

• My name is Ruqayyat Umar, I'm the CEO at a nonprofit called FLO Foundation Nigeria. We aim to give less privileged and out of school children a chance at quality education for a more sustainable life. My organization started back in 2019 but we still haven't gotten figured out the right projects/programs to focus on plus we are struggling financially. With this I believe we are still in the Initiate phase.

• Hello, am called Amailuk, our programs deal with human rights advocacy, governance and leadership. We have been operational several years know, close to 10 years. We edify people on their rights and how they can enforce/demand them. As for governance we have leadrship programs (Place Based Leadership) to facilitate such outcomes. We are in the groth stage as we are expanding our programs and personnel replicating what we have done throug the various programs.

• Am called Amailuk, our programs deal with human rights advocacy, governance and leadership. We have been operational several years know, close to 10 years. We edify people on their rights and how they can enforce/demand them. As for governance we have leadrship programs (Place Based Leadership) to facilitate such outcomes. We are in the groth stage as we are expanding our programs and personnel replicating what we have done throug the various programs.

• Amplification Stage would imply the programs have been applied, and refined and you are know expanding the target area/group you are working with. Based on what you state (how it interpretes ) is you are o tthe Initiate stage.

• Our Organisation, Milaan- Be the change is working on the issues adolescent girls and underserved communities in three states of India. Founded in 2007, the organisation through its 14 years long journey has worked with children with an emphasis on adolescent girls from marginalized communities of India. Milaan’s programs operates at the intersection of the most marginalised sections of society- girls or women and the poor which allows us to create a more gender inclusive world for all. We are currently at our growth stage where we are operating to increase the reach and impact of our programs.

R
    1 Reply
  • My name is Lucia and I work at a non-profit organization that supports immigrants in making connections and growing in their new home country. The organization has over ten years of experience and has had several programs. When the pandemic started, we focused on two and created financially stable projects to reach groups in new areas. The organization survived and now is in the Grow phase.

• My name is Lucia and I work at a non-profit organization that supports immigrants in making connections and growing in their new home country. The organization has over ten years of experience and has had several programs. When the pandemic started, we focused on two and created financially stable projects to reach groups in new areas. The organization survived and now is in the Grow phase.

• My name is Michelson, My organization is providing care to the poorest fellow citizens. and has been doing that for the past 30 years. It started in a local community and years later spread to 2 districts or departments. we also have many international partners to help reach our mission. and also we have helped and still helping many other non-profits in the country. I believe that my organization is at the last stage of non-profit growth: amplify

• My name is David, I work at international non-profit organization called AIESEC that focus on youth leadership development, My organization in Cambodia started about 10 years ago, we have already defined vision and values globally, since it is international organization. All of our efforts is to create project based on SDGs and send youth to volunteer in abroad to let them develop their capacity of leadership.

• I work for a nonprofit that educates tenants about their housing rights. My organization has been in existence for a little over 25 years.
    All of our efforts go into training our peers and educating tenants on housing laws.
    We are currently being evaluated by the funders to see if they would be willing to expand the program.

• I am Anderson Okai and I work at a nonprofit that trains people to start their businesses, my organisation just got started one months ago and we are still figuring out our vision and values. All our effort goes into the planning of our one program to start functioning. we're not sure how we are going to be financially stable that is why I know and believe we are in the initiate phase.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.