Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Rwanda

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Rwanda community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

W
    C
    2 Replies
  • I am Valens RUDAKUBANA, I live in Rwanda, I work at ayove Health Center as Health Center Manager, in Western Province , Rutsiro Distrct. My Phone number is +250788838560. I am very happy to join this community. May God bless you all.

• Hello every body!
    You can call me Serge CHIRIMWAMI MUGANDA. I'm medical doctor working in Rwandan Health ministry through KIBOGORA DH. I'm pleased to join the community and that I my participation will be positively impact-full to all the team. Honestly I 'm not used to this kind of studding (on line) but I'm confident and hope that we will learn more from each other. Turi kumwe!

• Hello everyone? My name is Aurore Irangeneye, I live in Rwanda and I work for Girl Effect Rwanda as a qualitative researcher. I joined this community just because I would love to gain knowledge but also get involved in different discussion so that I could share my expertise. Thanks

• Bonjour à tous,je m appelle Uwadede Marie-Rose ,fondatrice de l agence Sunset Shine ,qui est mon bébé car il a à peine 6mois . Suite à certaines situations,je me suis rendu compte de mes rancunes et je penses que les cours que je vais suivre actuellement m aideront à améliorer mes services en comblant ces derniers. Je suppose que vous êtes des personnes tout comme moi voulant mener à bien leur engagement et je suis heureuse de faire partie de votre communauté. M-R

M
    1 Reply
  • @Mamy said in [Introduce yourself to the appelle Uwadede Marie-Rose ,fondatrice de l agence Sunset Shine ,qui est mon bébé car il a à peine 6mois . Suite à certaines situations,je me suis rendu compte de mes rancunes et je penses que les cours que je vais suivre actuellement m aideront à améliorer mes services en comblant ces derniers. Je suppose que vous êtes des personnes tout comme moi voulant mener à bien leur engagement et je suis heureuse de faire partie de votre communauté. M-R

• Hi everyone,

My name is Winniefred Mulungi, I live in Kigali, Rwanda, I work for Rwanda Energy GROUP-REG as a Customer Service Officer With a bachelor's degree in Mass communication-public Relations and MBA in Project management. I am happy to join this exciting group.

• My pleasure to be part of the community. I am Gloria Kantengwa, a resident of Kigali, an employee in The Challenges Group, and I chose this community because I live and work in Rwanda. It will help me to learn from my fellow residents of Rwanda and be able to share experiences with them.

• Hello everyone,
    My name is Archangel Niragire, I am an M&E graduate and intern at YAHPD. I am looking for all opportunities to expand my practical knowledge in M&E. I hope this platform will give me an opportunity to meet various experts in the field and share my experience as well. Looking forward to an active discussion!

• Hello @Niragire, thank you for introducing yourself here! It is wonderful to have you at Philanthropy University.

@All, would any other members of this community like to welcome @Niragire and perhaps share some advice about M&E in the country?

Happy Learning!

• hello I am K. Cyusa Lambert working with Solace ministries a christian non profit organization , i am glad to join this community i hope to learn a lot from you.

• Hi everyone,
    Am BYARUGABA MURAMUTSA VINCENT FELICIEN, i live in Rwanda. i am working as Child Protection coordinator with Good Neighbors International. i have decided to join this community to learn from them how to build a strong world where people live together in harmony. thank you so much.

• Hello everyone, my name is Thomas Sankara, I am a student at University of Tourism, technology and business studies. I live in Kigali and I wish learn more so as to gain knowledge that will help me to affect my area positively. Thank you.

• Hi there, I'm Eric from Rwanda, Kigali. I work for JICA-ICT Innovation Strengthening Project under Finance. My expectation from this platform is personal development.

• Hello!
    My name is Theophile I live kigali rwanda, working from great vision company Ltd as operation manager and graphic designer,
    I'm really happy to join this community and very interested in m communication to boost my communication skills.
    Thanks!

• I am Called Igor Egide KAYINAMURA
    I live in Kigali Rwanda,
    I working in Transsion Holdings, as Channel Manager, I also work as an Incubation Center Coordinator of Adventist University of Central Africa (AUCA), Kigali.
    I am doing Global Social Entrepreneurship course within the University, my expectation from this platform is to exploit the power of diversities and unit through exchange.

• Hello everyone,
    am called Jean Paul RUTIKANGA, I live in Kigali-Rwanda I work in AVSI-Rwanda as M&E assistant I join this community to learn a lot from my colleagues in this career

• My Name is Jose Habimana. Happy to join this community. I'm currently an independent consultant living in Kigali. With the high expectation that together we can achieve more!!!

• Hello every one!
    please call me Shukuru Musonera Innocent. I live in Kigali City. i work for HAPPY CHILDREN RWANDA.
    So, i joined this community cause i like being in commutnity and the social working. so i think i'll have a good connection here.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.