Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Rwanda community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

• I am Valens RUDAKUBANA, I live in Rwanda, I work at ayove Health Center as Health Center Manager, in Western Province , Rutsiro Distrct. My Phone number is +250788838560. I am very happy to join this community. May God bless you all.

• Hello every body!
    You can call me Serge CHIRIMWAMI MUGANDA. I'm medical doctor working in Rwandan Health ministry through KIBOGORA DH. I'm pleased to join the community and that I my participation will be positively impact-full to all the team. Honestly I 'm not used to this kind of studding (on line) but I'm confident and hope that we will learn more from each other. Turi kumwe!

• Hello everyone? My name is Aurore Irangeneye, I live in Rwanda and I work for Girl Effect Rwanda as a qualitative researcher. I joined this community just because I would love to gain knowledge but also get involved in different discussion so that I could share my expertise. Thanks

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.