Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Creating a standardized Budget

I work for a loan company, when I was firstly employed I started as a loan officer, after my performance I was sent out as manager, where there was another manager that was leaving. As a new manager it was necessary for me to have a operational Budget. The money that was given by the CEO for three months, I divided into three that the office will not run out of cash.
    I have a weekly Budget, office expenditure, staff salaries. So that I will not enter another Budget. Therefore, creating operational Budget in necessary for all organization.

M
    1 Reply
  • @Email said in Creating a standardized Budget:

I work for a loan company, when I was firstly employed I started as a loan officer, after my performance I was sent out as manager, where there was another manager that was leaving. As a new manager it was necessary for me to have a operational Budget. The money that was given by the CEO for three months, I divided into three that the office will not run out of cash.
    I have a weekly Budget, office expenditure, staff salaries. So that I will not enter another Budget. Therefore, creating operational Budget in necessary for all organization.

very good way to follow

• Creating a standardized budget is very essential because of the following reasons:

1.Compel Planning
    2.Improve Coordination
    3.Improve Communication
    4.Provide a Basis of Control and Performance Evaluation

It is also an important tool for decision making, monitoring business performance and forecasting income and expenditure.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.