Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Staff

Do You Have A Question or Issue? Want to take the course with other peers? Join a Virtual Classroom!

If you have a question about the course, or are having technical difficulties and need support, please follow the steps below so that you have a great experience in the course!

Do You Have A Question or Issue? Want to take the course with other peers? Join a Virtual Classroom!

If you have a question about the course, or are having technical difficulties and need support, please follow the steps below so that you have a great experience in the course!

Step 1: Use the “? Help” button in the bottom-right corner of your screen

Search for an answer to your question by using the "?Help" button. Type in a keyword and find the response that best answers your question. If you are still having an issue, please submit a request for assistance to the Help Desk and try to be as specific as possible in your message!

Step 2: Post below and/or Head to a Slack channel and discuss with other learners and your Classroom Leader!

What is Slack? Slack is a messaging tool for making communication fast and easy. It lets you share messages and ideas. A Slack Channel is a type of "group chat" that you will be placed in when you opt into a Classroom.

What is a Classroom? A Classroom is a group of learners who desire to have a collaborative experience and want a more tight-knit, support system (limited to 10-15 members) throughout the whole course. It is completely optional to join a classroom.

Why should I join a Classroom? Our data has shown that completions are less likely In a self-paced course, because graded assignments have flexible deadlines. We would like to set you up for success by providing Clasroom Slack Channels so that you can have a support system made up of other passionate, eager learners enrolled in the course. Obtain your certificate together! A Classroom Leader will also help facilitate conversation in the Slack channel.

What is a Classroom Leader? A Classroom Leader is a facilitator who is passionate about learning and has taken the course, and will help facilitate conversation with other members in your Classroom.

Why are they here? To support you in your goals for the course! They can answer your questions, reply to your posts, and provide you with relevant information. Don’t hesitate to tag them in your posts by writing the “@” symbol followed by their username! ( e.g. @username ) within the slack channel.

How do I Join a Classroom? At this time, we are only accepting up to 30 learners in this course, so please make sure to respond promptly if you would like to be put in a classroom. If you are selected, you will get an email invitation to join a Classroom Slack Channel.

What device do I need? Slack can be used on Android mobile, or Windows or Mac.

We want you to have the best possible experience! Thank you in advance for your patience with any issues you might experience. And as always….

Happy learning! :D

N
    2 Replies
  • Course Facilitator

Dear Learners:
    This is the form you need to fill up to join the class room.... Hop on
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqRNGxYAM1iwZ35xcMhfchlzgjN05CsapXLqxpHL1b3ge4oQ/viewform

Any queries tag us facilitators......Happy Learning!!

• I wonder if the virtual classroom option is still available for the course. If it is, i would love to join a virtual classroom.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.