Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Mali

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Mali community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

1 Reply
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Mali community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Great to see you've joined the community @mahatoure ! Would you be able to introduce yourself on this post for other Malian learners that later join? C'est bien de le faire en français :)

A
    1 Reply
  • @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Great to see you've joined the community @mahatoure ! Would you be able to introduce yourself on this post for other Malian learners that later join? C'est bien de le faire en français :)

Hello Jason,

I'm Aboubacar Sidiki Touré , communicator , Interpreter and Translator living in Bamako. I'm the founder of translations and english learning center located near Tour d'Afrique. I have joined Philantropy to access the various courses it offers and share with anybody willing to learn from my modest knowledge.
    Hoping to meet new people here , I will be looking forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Thanks !

1 Reply
  • @AbouGates said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hello Jason,

I'm Aboubacar Sidiki Touré , communicator , Interpreter and Translator living in Bamako. I'm the founder of translations and english learning center located near Tour d'Afrique. I have joined Philantropy to access the various courses it offers and share with anybody willing to learn from my modest knowledge.
    Hoping to meet new people here , I will be looking forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Thanks !

Welcome @AbouGates to Philanthropy University!

@All, it would be great if others here can welcome @AbouGates to the Mali Community of Practice!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.