Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• In finding her it is crucial that we have a set of criterias which girl is really a target. The accurate details of girl are important so that a profile is created and used to know which girls to target.

S
    1 Reply
  • The most vulnerable girl live most of the time alone with a baby and she have no money and didn't go to school. To reach her we have to use door to door approach. and when she is involved in our program, many thinks can change in the the best way.

• My target girl should be between 12 - 19 years of age so it is assumed that she is a student. Therefore, to find her, I will therefore work towards obtaining the permission of Lagos State Ministry of Education to go to 20 secondary schools and (public and private) in each of the Local Government Areas in the State; visit 10 religious organizations (churches/mosques) in each of the Local Government Areas in the State, access girls in the slums through their community heads and gate-keepers.

• To find the girl that is utmost vulnerable and in need in my community I will begin by creating a profile of the girl and by gathering information through observation this I will do by talking to influencers/ community leaders and experts in the community.

• what i can do to find this vulnurable girl in the community is to visit her in their area and find out what problem is she undergoing and how does she want to be helped.by doing this you may want to know more about other girls in that community and this will force me to find the local leadership in the area so that they may discuss with me the cause of the girls problem and how best we can work together to help them.

• what i need to do in order to find my girl is first to identify who she is that is get to know her profile then now i can devise on ways that i can recruit her basing on my findings on the profile.

• In the case that you are trying to identify the girl your program is going to serve and in this case we can say the girl in the poor marginalized and poor areas . First you need to identify where she is located, secondly if the area is accessible visit it. Thirdly talk to the girls themselves or the people in that community especially their guardians, parents , employers, spouses and religious and cultural leaders in order to create awareness of your project .If they are on board then you can begin your program but if the inverse happens re strategize on how to represent the girl

• For me the most vulnerable girl is the one endowed with power and authority but has no idea she has and can use the same to move out of the vulnerable state.

I can reach out to her through interactions and seminars where girls are invited to talk, have fun and air out their views but for those who cannot be reached I and other model girls can represent them in the different forums that we are called upon to share of the experiences and progress in our program.

• The best way to reach out to the girls is you should factor in what problem you are addressing is, their location and their cultural set ups. You should consider the most effective way to reach out to the girls and whether their immediate guardians are in agreement with your project. If you are unable to come into direct contact with this girls you can advocate for online campaigns and getting donors who can contribute to the project. You can look for just a few girls to help you in identifying the problems being faced and why reaching out to the girls is difficult. As an organization it would be important to consider the constraints that come with not being in contact with the girls because you might give solutions based on assumptions instead of what the actual problem is. To attain the ultimate impact it would be important to identify the stakeholders supporting the girls and how well you can be able to convince them that your project serves a good cause for the girls.
    To create a safe environment for the girls it is important to identify and have a holistic understanding of their environment and how they go about their daily activities. It is important to also know how comfortable the girl is in her environment, who she interacts with and who she is unable to interact with. It is also good to appreciate her immediate surroundings to know where she can freely go or where is afraid to go. Our organization has allowed the girls to meet in safe spots such as schools where they are most comfortable and when they are unable to meet there we try go visit them where they are most comfortable.

• Looking at all avenues where girls are involved like in , religious centers , regular places she visits , is it a store in the neighborhood, is it a salon , is it the school. this assures that girls missed from different sourced approaches can be reached and included in the project.

• The major problem is early teenage pregnancies between the ages 12-18. Which is a shame because the men responsible are not known so the girls end up dropping out of school while the men succeed in life. Their voices are heard through some of us who are educated because we decided to carry out campaigns through the government leaders, community elders and schools. Some men have also decided to join us, the fathers, brothers and uncles which I thing its a positive step

• The girls most vulnerable in my community are within the age range of 10 to 18 years of age. I will define my broad problem, then break it down to the design challenge, engage a team to work on brain storming on assumptions and evidence of our claims, then engage different stakeholders- parents, guardians, teachers, community heads, current beneficiaries to help find these categories of girls that really need our intervention.

• I work in an organisation which helping teenage mothers, We have different religions in the community with different beliefs so we decided to reach the girls through the community leaders, religious leaders, guardians, head teachers and some local government officials

S
    1 Reply
  • Girls are expected to marry early, which interferes with education.

Some girls cannot afford to enter school, particularly those who lost parents to Ebola.

Some girls are facing child labour.

Problem of rape, hawking and lack of access to public health

• Target population were girls were living, make enlightement awareness campaign on way to improve their standard of living, execute project that can give impact to girl development.

• Girls that are most vulnerable in most communities the remote areas in Zambia are those between grade seven and ten. As they are in between. i.e. they do not have much information, they have some information but not so much to help them make reasonalbe discisions.
    It is very difficult to reach them as most are in the remote areas where travel is a challenge and so most non-governmental organizations do not go there. The only way to get through to them would be through their meetings with traditional leaders, through radio broadcast. Scheduling meetings with them when chance allows.

• There are certainy challenges that arise when identifying and recruiting the most vulnurable girl because usually she is also in a restrictive state where information rarely gets out to her and in cases that it does, she is to a greater extent surrounded by factors that discourage her involvement. I therefore believe to reach her, we need to firstly look at the various factors surrounding her and dictating her involvment. If we can positively address or approcah these factors, we can then make sure her voice is represented.

• The whole assignment was demanding about practice and brainstorming together as a team and we tried to do everything from a fairly useful point of view for girls all World. All assignment been interesting i![alt text](image url)

• I would like to learn more about the method

• I'm Jibu from Congo, Democratic Republic of the.

• its a very good topic to discuss

• Kwikiriza Jolly is a thirteen year female Ugandan living in Igar village, Bushenyi district, Western Ugandan. She is a victim of teenage pregnancy and is HIV positive since she contracted it from her boyfriend. She stays with her aunt Asasira Irene.
    I can hold district inception meetings to ensure her safety. Then I let her sign a consent form in order to involve her and to grant Jolly permission to involve in our program.

If I can't reach her, I can hold talks to be broadcast on radios
    Or hold camps in Igar village giving solutions to improve her standards of living through encouraging works like weaving mats, knitting, art and dye and moulding.

• Designing a strategy for recruiting girls will depend on the particular cultural context of where the sport programme takes place. However, there are some general tips that seem to be relevant for sport programmes across the globe.

Understand and address all barriers to participation.
    Encourage girls to bring their friends. Word-of-mouth is a powerful recruitment tool. Programme partners report that over more than 50% of participants come from referrals from friends.
    Create partnerships with schools, religious institutions or other groups that serve girls.
    Post flyers in public places where girls and their caregivers are likely to be.
    Host tournaments. Pass out information. Have current members share their experiences.
    Meet with community leaders. Ask for their influence in spreading a positive word about the programme.
    Partner with other organisations that serve girls.
    Go door-to-door. Explain programme benefits and details to girls and their families. Solicit the help of trusted community women, as they might be more openly received in their neighbours’ homes.
    Give financial incentives, when possible. If a girl can earn extra money by providing a service for the programme, such as cleaning uniforms or officiating, her caregivers might be more likely to support her participation.
    Advertise constantly. Post a sign outside your training facility. Wear programme t-shirts and encourage girls to do the same. Speak about the benefits of sport in the lives of girls to anyone who is willing to listen.
    When recruiting girls, rather than doing a general meeting to see who comes and signs up, advertise a try-out or selection day. This creates a sense of competition that could motivate the girls to come and feel as if they have “earned” a spot in the programme. However, this must be carefully considered since creating a competitive atmosphere could also alienate girls who have never played sports and or have low self- esteem, even if they are already guaranteed a spot.

• Designing a strategy for recruiting girls will depend on the particular cultural context of where the sport programme takes place. However, there are some general tips that seem to be relevant for sport programmes across the globe.

Encourage girls to bring their friends. Word-of-mouth is a powerful recruitment tool. Programme partners report that over more than 50% of participants come from referrals from friends.
    Create partnerships with schools, religious institutions or other groups that serve girls.
    Host tournaments. Pass out information. Have current members share their experiences.
    Meet with community leaders. Ask for their influence in spreading a positive word about the programme.
    Go door-to-door. Explain programme benefits and details to girls and their families. Solicit the help of trusted community women, as they might be more openly received in their neighbours’ homes.
    Give financial incentives, when possible. If a girl can earn extra money by providing a service for the programme, such as cleaning uniforms or officiating, her caregivers might be more likely to support her participation.
    Advertise constantly. Post a sign outside your training facility. Wear programme t-shirts and encourage girls to do the same. Speak about the benefits of sport in the lives of girls to anyone who is willing to listen.
    When recruiting girls, rather than doing a general meeting to see who comes and signs up, advertise a try-out or selection day. This creates a sense of competition that could motivate the girls to come and feel as if they have “earned” a spot in the programme. However, this must be carefully considered since creating a competitive atmosphere could also alienate girls who have never played sports and or have low self- esteem, even if they are already guaranteed a spot.

• My story is not of one girl but of many. It is the story of Malala from Pakistan. It
    is the story of the sisters I have met from Syria and Nigeria who have been denied an education or been targeted for going to school. It is the story of millions
    of sisters who I do not know by name, but who continue to struggle for what
    should rightfully be theirs—a safe, free, quality education that allows them to
    fulfil their dreams and transform the places in which they live.
    Every girl, no matter where she lives, no matter what her circumstance, has a
    right to learn. Every leader, no matter who he or she is or the resources available
    to him or her, has a duty to fulfil and protect this right. Unfortunately, many
    leaders are not taking this responsibility seriously. They spend their money in
    other ways. They identify the problem as too large, or the solutions as unclear,
    or the girls who miss out as deserving less than their own sons and daughters.
    Getting millions of girls into school in the next 15 years may seem impossible
    but it is not. The challenge is significant but the world does not lack the funds or
    the knowledge to achieve 12 years of free, safe, quality primary and secondary
    education for every girl—and every boy.
    We have shown how the necessary funding can be found. This book now shows
    what works to support girls’ education and helps us understand why. It also
    makes it clear that the world cannot achieve a sustainable, peaceful, and prosperous future without investing in girls’ education.
    The world’s leaders have just opened the door on a new future by agreeing to a set of
    ambitious goals for our people and planet. But these will not be achieved without investment in girls’ education. How can we all succeed when half of us are held back?
    This is why this book is needed now. To help us meet the ambition set out in
    the new Sustainable Development Goals. To help us understand how we can
    overcome the barriers to girls’ education which have stood for too long without
    adequate understanding, challenge, or action to overcome them. To show the
    world’s leaders that girls’ education is not only the right thing, but the smart
    thing to do if we are to meet the new future they have opened to us.
    What Works in Girls Education-FINAL.indd 17 9/18/15 9:13 AM
    xviii WHAT WORKS IN GIRLS’ EDUCATION
    This book shows clearly what girls and women themselves have known across
    generations: the world cannot afford to NOT educate its girls. Girls’ education is
    the key to our new and better future. The key to increased health, prosperity, and
    security. If the world’s leaders truly want to invest in this future then they must
    deliver on their promises and start investing in books, in education—in hope for
    girls who have too often been left behind.
    Girls are desperate to learn and to lead. I have met many of my brave sisters
    who every day encounter incredible obstacles to education, including war, poverty, and even personal attacks. Yet their knowledge for learning is never overwhelmed and they continue to show up. It is time that our commitment, determination, and action mirrors and honors theirs. This book helps us understand
    how it can.
    It helps us understand what we must do together to see the last girl forced to
    marry rather than go to school, to work rather than learn, to be denied an education because her family cannot afford it, or fear for her safety when she leaves
    for school. It helps us understand how girls who beat the odds and show up
    for school can receive the education they deserve, the education that will allow
    them to learn, grow and become leaders in their communities.
    This book also reminds us that the world has set its ambition for education too low
    for too long and shows how we can help girls stay in school for longer. A quality
    basic education is a first and necessary step but if we are to truly see the power of
    girls to transform our world we must aim higher and secure a full course of primary and secondary education for every girl. As my father always believed for me
    and as I now believe for every girl, basic education begins to unlock girls’ potential
    but secondary education provides them with the wings to fly: to transform not
    only their lives but the lives of their families and their communities.
    This book shows the world that it must do more for girls’ education if it is to
    secure the future it wants. It also shows how this can be done from primary
    through secondary school. But the reason I welcome this book above all else
    is because it shows us that any efforts to get all girls into school will not work
    unless they address the violence and conflict that can stop girls from learning.
    This summer, as I said “goodbye” to my life as a child on my 18th birthday, I
    stood with girls who had been forced to leave their country and flee to Lebanon,
    What Works in Girls Education-FINAL.indd 18 9/18/15 9:13 AM
    WHAT WORKS IN GIRLS’ EDUCATION xix
    girls who had been forced to leave not just their homes but their schools. But
    they refused to leave their education. To them the right to an education was just
    as basic as the right to food or water. Yet the world is failing them by failing to
    protect this right.
    If we are to see our world transformed by educated and empowered girls then
    we have to end violence against girls whose only crime is wanting an education—not just the violence of conflict but the violence of forced marriage, of
    child labor, of targeted attacks, of assault or abduction in the classroom. This
    book helps us understand how we can do so.
    I am proud that the Malala Fund is a partner with the Center for Universal Education at the Brookings Institution and with Gene Sperling, its founder, and
    Rebecca Winthrop, its current director, who are authoring this book. The future
    of girls globally depends on all of us working together, across cultures and our
    differences, joining together in this common cause. I’m grateful for their hard
    work, which they have undertaken for decades.
    It is my hope that the evidence this book presents encourages our leaders to
    match the courage, determination and ambition of girls who struggle daily to
    realize their right to an education. The challenge is significant but the knowledge
    and funding are available to meet it. All that is needed is the action. I believe that
    we can and will educate every girl. I hope that you will join us.
    Malala Yousafzai
    Student, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, and Co-Founder of the Malala Fund
    What Works in Girls Education-FINAL.indd 19 9/18/15 9:13 AM
    What Works in Girls Education-FINAL.indd 20 9/18/15 9:13 AM
    CHAPTER 1
    Introduction
    What Works in Girls Education-FINAL.indd 1 9/18/15 9:13 AM
    What Works in Girls Education-FINAL.indd 2 9/18/15 9:13 AM
    WHAT WORKS IN GIRLS’ EDUCATION 3
    s Malala implies in her moving foreword to this book, there should
    not be a need for a book like this on the evidence for the benefits of
    girls’ education. For many, the idea that any child could be denied
    an education due to poverty, custom, the law, or terrorist threats is
    just wrong and unimaginable. Period. End of story. Indeed, those of us who have
    worked to make the case for girls’ education with evidence, statistics, and case
    studies know well that the millions of people around the world who recoiled at
    hearing of girls being kidnapped in Nigeria, or shot in Pakistan, or threatened
    in Afghanistan simply because they wanted an education did not need a book
    of evidence to know it was wrong. They did not need academic studies or policy
    analyses to know that little girls should have the same chances as their brothers
    to learn; to contribute to their families, communities, and nations; and to make
    good on their dreams.
    And yet, we know that a thorough understanding of the evidence on why girls’ education matters and of the evidence on what works in educating girls is undeniably
    essential. We understand that in virtually every nation, resources are scarce and that
    those arguing for a greater investment in girls’ education must come to the table
    with not only a soft heart but also hard-headed evidence on why the returns from
    investing in girls are so high that no nation or family can afford not to educate their
    girls. This book is for those who want to understand this evidence. It is designed
    to provide easy and one-stop access to hundreds of studies on girls’ education for
    any academic, expert, nongovernmental organization (NGO) staff member, policymaker, or journalist seeking to dive into the evidence and policies on girls’ education. But it is also designed and written for the concerned global citizen who simply
    wants to better understand the issues and do their part in working for high-quality
    girls’ education around the world. (This is the second time that the Center for Universal Education has sponsored the writing of such a book. An earlier version of this
    book was also produced from the Center in 2004, with the coauthorship of longtime
    girls’ education champion and expert Barbara Herz. Eleven years later, we felt that
    A
    What Works in Girls Education-FINAL.indd 3 9/18/15 9:13 AM
    4 WHAT WORKS IN GIRLS’ EDUCATION
    the proliferation of new studies, new developments, and new issues demanded a
    second book, which we are proud to roll out, together with Malala and the Malala
    Fund, along with the documentary on her fight for girls’ education.)
    The Power of Evidence and Girls’ Education
    Whether you are an expert or a generalist and concerned citizen, we think you
    will find that there are two things about the evidence on girls’ education that are
    both striking and profound:
    • First, the evidence is extensive on education for girls in poor nations. The
    sheer magnitude of evidence is undeniable. There are few if any policy areas in the world where the evidence is so deep and sweeping as are the
    findings that support a far greater global commitment to girls’ education.
    • Second, girls’ education is the world’s best investment with the widest-ranging returns. What the evidence contained in this book makes so
    clear are the vast, wide-ranging, and multifaceted returns from investing
    in girls’ education. Thus, this second aspect is why we believe that girls’
    education is the best investment that can be made anywhere in the world.
    In advanced nations, we are used to hearing the case for why education in
    general contributes to wages, growth, and upward mobility. These returns
    from education are just as strong in poorer nations as well. But what makes
    girls’ education in developing nations truly the investment with the highest return in the world is the degree to which it leads to better outcomes
    in not only the traditional economic areas of growth and incomes but also
    in its positive impact in areas like reducing rates of infant mortality, maternal mortality, child marriage, and the incidence of HIV/AIDS and malaria, along with its positive impact on agricultural productivity, resilience
    to natural disasters, and women’s empowerment. In chapter 2, this book
    breaks down the evidence by categories in all these areas.
    “Especially Girls”: Never Forgetting the Boys
    One challenge in writing a book on girls’ education is the danger of giving the
    impression that the crisis in education in many poor nations is just a girls’ issue.
    Nothing could be further from the truth. The percentage of boys completing a

• When a woman shares her story of violence, she takes the first step to breaking the cycle of abuse.

It’s on all of us to give her the safe space she needs to speak up and be heard.

It’s important to remember that when discussing cases of sexual violence, a victim’s sobriety, clothes, and sexuality are irrelevant.

The perpetrator is the sole reason for assault and must bear the responsibility alone. Call out victim-blaming and counter the idea that it’s on women to avoid situations that might be seen as “dangerous” by traditional standards.

• I think for better livelihood in the society, most especially the rural populace; the girl child must not be left out when it come to executing projects that has to do with the girl child because they have the capacity once given assistance to transform their society directly or indirectly

• I also think, catching them young (at teen age) is much better

• I would reach out to both indirect and direct connections i.e chief, Church elder, parents, relatives, youth representatives, peers among other close persons.

• Most girls around the globe are marginalized in alot of areas. The ministries and departments of gender should work hand in hand with the department and ministries of community development and social welfare to identify these girls' needs and help them where necessary.

P
    1 Reply
  • I think one very important thing to do is to create a safe space for her to speak,making sure her voice is being heard as well.

• The most vulnerable girl is mostly always on her own,always has a shield up to prevent herself from getting hurt,she doesnt allow people get close to her.The most vulnerable girl needs a safe space

• This course helps to not just find her but also understand her

• Of course, it is very difficult to find the most vulnerable girl in our community compared to how we help and recruit. But if all our recommendations were taken into account, the most vulnerable girl would be affected and chosen.

• Any girl aged 0 to 5 years who has been suspected or diagnosed of malnutrition of any kind in rural Kenyan setup... they are mainly fed on unbalanced diet. they are mainly abandoned by parents to the grandparents or orphaned, i will find her through word of mouth, door to door, and health centers, they mobilize social impactors to fight malnutrition through food provision.

• Finding girls with similar problems is easy as there are many girls who might be friends and it wont take much long to understand each individual as they have the same problem. Keeping organizers in the same area and finding out the area's situation daily can help a lot.

• true, finding girls with the similar profiles may help us target a larger number of girls.

• yes, maybe talking to the head of each community can help make a better progress with the help of the heads helping as well

• Hi.target
    My target girl should be between 12 - 19 years of age so it is assumed that she is a student. Therefore, to find her, I will therefore work towards obtaining the permission of Lagos State Ministry of Education to go to 20 secondary schools and (public and private) in each of the Local Government Areas in the State; visit 10 religious organizations (churches/mosques) in each of the Local Government Areas in the State, access girls in the slums through their community heads and gate-keepers

• In my opinion, by knowing directly with whom we interact with the problem owner, we can get to know better, who and how these unwanted things can happen. we can also recognize directly who we are dealing with

• j'ai apprécié le module

• je suis vraiment ravis

• je pense que cest bien

• Great feed back.

• Great feed back.

• Great feed back.

• according to my community, its difficult to reach vulnerable girls but through the CHVs in they are able to be reached. attending the baraxzas and asking the village elders to allow them come get information on sexual health.

• Great feed back.

• The girls between 6 to 14 years are the most vulnerable because they have lack experience and have not seen the world as to what it is. we can organize campaigns circulate flyers so that we can find these girls. if i can not find her then for representing her voice i can study about them and raise my voice for them through platforms like social media or television or news papers

• I can meet the youth leader of the community to help gather such girls

• I can meet the youth leader of the community to help gather such girls

• Reaching out to the community leaders is very important as well as their parents. Although at times it may be difficult especially because of their cultures and beliefs. But making them aware of the importance of educating their girls will maybe change their minds.

• I think the best way to ensure that the most girls are reached is through communications campaign because this will make sure even those with less education are reacheed.

• Our priority at Wase Onkasev Initiative [Help The Girls] is to recruit the most vulnerable girl who has never enrolled in school due to poverty or who would have loved to continue to school but circumstances beyond her control made her drop-out of school. The vulnerable girl is between ages 8-19 years and lives in a rural community of Naka, Gwer-West Local Government Area of Benue State, Middle Belt Nigeria where more than half of the population live below $1 a day.

My strategy is to go Door-To-Door to find her and also go to schools were some girls are already enrolled and intervene through my mentorship programs to encourage them to stay and complete school.

If I cant reach the vulnerable girl, I intend to ask family and friends to assist in reaching out to their neighbours whose girls are not enrolled in school or are out of school. This way, I get to hear her voice though not directly. For some where mobile phones are available, I can talk to the girls directly and thereafter ensure her voice is given due attention and consideration as I try to solve her problem.

• We need to give a voice to the voiceless. When we Find Her, we need to empower her with a speaking platform. All these will be possible if the girls can read and write, thus underscoring the need to educate them early.

• well, the best approach of finding the most vulnerable girl in a community is through a collaboration with various people of interests like religious leaders, community leaders, and the youth groups in the community.

• Finding her through community groups and, flairs or even social development is a great way to find her.

• I believe the best way to find her is through community leaders who interact with her on a day to day basis

• I will list out the criteria and post on public areas and approach community leaders to recommend me that girl fullfiling my list.

If we want girls to tell us their story we need to create safe space that includes: the building , the time we arrange for discussion, avoid interruption during discussion, not share the schedule to anyone else. For my organization we did less and planning to do it differently by spending adequate time for listening to them without prejudice!

• I'm learning greatly about girl centres design

• As I think of a vulnerable girl in my community, girls from families that need them to work comes to mind. Although Nigeria has labour laws against this, girls younger than 16 are still been used as "house help" outside their family environment.
    To find her we'll have to go to hospitals, churches and market places, because girls in these situations are usually with the families they "work" for, and sent on errands.
    A discussion on what she wants out of life will have to be had to make sure that an understanding of where she hopes to be is inculcated into the plans we make for her.
    If we can't reach her, we'll look at the data collected by myriads of stakeholders in government and institutions; religious, social, and educational to get an understanding of what she'll want.

• the most importent topic in this course

• Looking at different ways girls are vulnerable, there is always something we can. I do really like that the first thing we do after finding a girl is listening to her, and that is so crucial so that you are able to provide the correct support.

• In my community there is a large number of young adolescent girls who are forced to marry against their will. Just because of family pressure and lack of someone to defend them, they tend to giving, but I believe that we need to find such girls and listen to them and come up with the best ways to help them deal with such pressure

• That's exactly the same thing in our community here

• IT is better I continue to look for her until I find her so as to design a solution that will fit them perfectly. I am interested in making real impact.

• I do the following to find the girls with vulnerability in my community.
    DESIGN FOR SOCIAL IMPACT BY INTERVENTION. This will help me to find girls with vulnerability in my community.
    In addition, I can also create a safe learning environment for them

• Most of the vulnerable girls that found in my community I can reach them through their parents and teachers but the great challenge is some vulnerable girls are not willing to express themselves or speak out their reality. But this is due to customs and value that are under estimating them.
    But the solution to this challenge is to build capacity in self confidence to girls and another solution is to find a girl with experience who is willing to talk about the issue.
    Thank you

• The topic have really expanded my knowledge on understanding girl and how to address her needs

• the topic is most useful to learn. and i relate this topic to my country.

• She will be found through extensive leg work in her home doing housework, on the arrears sheet at school with a large fee balance that goes back many school terms, in church at the teen and youth classes, in prenatal or post natal clinics, in village soccer or social events, in cultural gatherings and so many more.
    I think there are many global problems when it comes to girls so as much as the issue may be individual there is a good chance it is captured when the data of different girls is collected and therefore she will find her voice is loud among the voices of other girls

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.