Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• As for the next step I will completely emphasize on talent management by using 70-20-10 model. This is very effective and every organization should use it to improve their employee skills.

O
    S
    D
    3 Replies
  • WHAT I WILL DO DIFFERENT IS TO TAKE A COURSE ON INTERPERSONAL RELATION BECAUSE DURING MY CASE STUDY OF 70-20-10 I REALISED THAT AM LACKING IN THAT AREA WHICH AND I NEE IMPROVEMENT AND I CAN RELATE WITH @Thetmen AND OTHER COURSE MATE POINT OF VIEW. THANK YOU SO MUCH PHILANTHROPY UNIVERSITY FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

1 Reply
  • Yes, for me I will completely emphasize much on talent management by using 70-20-10 model because it is the most effective way to improve organization employee's skills.

• The course was good but more clear materials support and team work needed.

• Honestly this has been a rewarding exercise.
    May i use this medium to say "thank you" to the entire team of Philanthropy University that put this work together.
    I am inspired to take a course on international relations as well if you have provisions for that.

• earning Circles encourage collaborative and democratic education as students work to help their classmates in the Circles to address common concerns that transcend borders. While facilitators are involved, the real learning comes from the efforts of the circle members to share information and educate each other.

The goal of each Learning Circle is to explore one principal theme related to our environment and how we live within it. Circles made up of student peers from many parts of the world will examine general theoretical, local, regional, and global manifestations of this theme, and discuss the social ramifications if it is not addressed. This will require carefully coordinated cooperative effort among the participants of each Learning Circle, as well as individual work at the local level. In addition to contributing information of a global nature, the key requirement for each individual member of a circle will be to contribute local knowledge – for example, from Hungary, Ireland, China, Mexico or the United States – to the perspective developed by the overall circle.

• I will take my team members through a thorough performance management process rather than just waiting to evaluate them.

• For that simply reason ,of what I will do differently, so far am got to understand the detail nature of the template 70,20,10, the competitive skill will expanding ,that more creative for Human being, will by reach out to Nation, Community of peoples showing them , of when one is alive ,how your potential can assist others in this world, teaching them , the technical skills of how one to apply and become success to your aims, b) show them the core competencies, when the have the technical skills, c) when the peoples of they community have the understand with all this , concerns their will be able to apply and become sources to their income in life.
    That would be my concerns ,because my parioties in my life time to see everyone have and happy.

• For that simply reason ,of what I will do differently, so far am got to understand the detail nature of the template 70,20,10, the competitive skill will expanding ,that more creative for Human being, will by reach out to Nation, Community of peoples showing them , of when one is alive ,how your potential can assist others in this world, teaching them , the technical skills of how one to apply and become success to your aims, b) show them the core competencies, when the have the technical skills, c) when the peoples of they community have the understand with all this , concerns their will be able to apply and become sources to their income in life.
    That would be my concerns ,because my parioties in my life time to see everyone have and happy.

• Definitely I will be working on restructuring the approach we have today through the organization on various factors learned during the course on Talent Management, the 70-20-10 ratio and Performance Management to have a better mission and value oriented staff and not just Skill focused. This will of course need a lot of push to the top management but will be good for long run and someone has to lead for greater good.

• Honestly, this has been a rewarding exercise. Definitely I will be working on restructuring the approach we have today through the organization on various factors learned during the course on talent management, the 70-20-10 ratio and performance management to have a better mission and value oriented staff and not just skill focused. This will of course need a lot of push to the top management but will be good for long run and someone has to lead for greater good.
    Conclusively, what I will do different is to take a course on interpersonal relation because during my case study of 70-20-10 personally I realized that am lacking in that area which and INEE and Teachers Learning Cycle(TLC) to improvement Teachers in the Emergencies competencies and improve Teaching Learning Processes and I can relate it with other course mate point of view.

Kudos and Thank you so much Philanthropy university for this great opportunity

• What I will do differently is to take additional courses on Human Resources and Personnel Management an ensure I implement to the latter the 70 – 20 – 10 Development Plan in my organization

• I will put more emphasis on talent development for team existing members and put them in roles that peak their skills

• I will use incentives to motivate my employees so that I can have a better team.

• Bringing my team's full self to work & position each other to thrive will require me to challenge my team in skill diversification by upscaling. This will go a long way in helping our organization in meeting today's threats and being equipped for tomorrow's challenge. Yes! This is what I will like to do differently.

Thank you so much Philanthropy University [and Partners] for affording me the privilege to gain these penetrating insight on Human Capital Strategy, HCS.

• I WILL USE THE 70-20-10 MODULE CONSISTENTLY AND EFFECTIVELY

• Are the first time i hear 70-20-10, and i sow that, its very effective model do improve all staff of the organization.
    Must organization should use this model, non prof organization and for-profit organizations.

• I shall restructure the strategies we have today through the organization on various factors learned during the course on Talent Management, the 70-20-10 ratio and Performance Management to have a better mission and value oriented staff and not just technically qualified.

• VERY INTERESTING

• I will fully emphasize on talent management by using 70-20-10 model. This is very effective and every organisation should use it to improve the skills of the employees.

• I am implementing the scorecard, staff performance evaluation program, 70-20-10 framework to my work right now and the results are impressive, I appreciate all the skills and knowledge I learn from the course. I think I will try to improve my scorecard for a better performance in recruitment.

• For greater efficiency and better management of our organisation, we will now implement a human capital management strategy based on

• values and quality organisational culture
    • As we develop, we will put in place an organisational structure for decision making and communication
    • We will recruit and integrate employees who fit our organisational values
    • We will implement a learning and talent development programme to enable employees to acquire skills and competencies
  • I think this course offers a great overview with regards to the importance of human capital for a company, and how to make both the company and its employees thrive together, as they are both equally important.

• Creating Organizational Chart

• This was a really great course, but I think I would have appreciated alot more quizes to test my understanding on crucial terms.

• I will elevate a lot of stress & dogma from the workforce!

• I'm grateful to all staffs and Instructors, I'm very very happy to finished this short course with good writing and gaining valuably experiences.

• what I will do now is to integrates all the knowledge into my company structure so that the staff can well utilized for effective productivity

• Great course in general

• learning is never ending process, this course give glimpses for the current HR practices

• The Course was Very Good.

• The 70-20-10 rule reveals that individuals tend to learn 70% of their knowledge from challenging experiences and assignments, 20% from developmental relationships, and 10% from coursework and training

• I will provide more focus and structure to all our HR Strategy activities and use the templates as the base and reference to bring in the process for the HR work in our organization.

• Well, I will definitely advocate for the use of the 70-20-10 model plus the other materials that have been provided in this course. It has been a great leaning experience for me. Kudos to the team that put all these together.

• Good and very innovative course . Thanks to the mentor

• Just what i wanted saying.

• By having a really strong continuous feedback loop through performance management, we’ve had more opportunities to recognize performance... that keeps employees feeling fulfilled and engaged.

• To evaluate an employee effectively, companies need to have a standard evaluation framework in place and review each individual employee against those standard metrics.

• i will hire slow and fire fasr

• Increase Efficiency and Service Delivery by deploying human capital strategies and concepts such as the 70-20-10 talent development strategy in my organization for effectiveness and organizational development.

• The template 70,20,10, plays a vital role in understand the basics and all the foundation required to achieve our goals for sure.

• l will take other courses that are related to human capital strategy

• SMART is an acronym that stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound.

SMART goals are a staple for planning and executing successful projects. It takes a deeper look into the finer details your audience care about, such as:

Project plan and schedule,
    Resources,
    Project timelines,
    Milestones,
    Potential roadblocks and more

• This topic is very good in my opinion, very lucky.

• I will Ensure that i use these tools in my organization and this was very informative and i will be enrolling for an HR degree as I enjoyed the course and would like to learn more. I am truly grateful to the entire team for such an astonishing course.

• Here are some things that I will do differently in my approach to human capital management:

I will focus more on the culture of the organization. I now understand that the culture of the organization has a big impact on employee satisfaction, productivity, and retention. I will work to create a culture that is supportive, challenging, and rewarding.
    I will provide more opportunities for training and development. I know that employees who are constantly learning and growing are more likely to be engaged and productive. I will work to provide opportunities for employees to learn new skills and knowledge, both on the job and through formal training programs.
    I will focus on creating a positive work environment. I believe that a positive work environment is essential for employee satisfaction and productivity. I will work to create a work environment where employees feel valued, respected, and appreciated.
    I am excited to apply these new learnings to my work as an HR professional. I believe that by focusing on these areas, I can help my organization attract and retain top talent, develop employee skills and knowledge, and create a positive work environment.

Here are some specific examples of what I will do differently:

I will create a culture where employees feel comfortable asking questions and taking risks.
    I will provide opportunities for employees to learn new skills and knowledge through on-the-job training, mentoring, and online courses.
    I will create a positive work environment by fostering a culture of collaboration, respect, and innovation.
    I am confident that by making these changes, I can help my organization achieve its goals and create a more successful and fulfilling workplace for all employees.

• I will do a continuous Learning Culture and adapt to the business Canvas with talent needs. Also the performance management calendar was also a great one

• What I will do is to start is aligning my organization with the appropriate performance management methods. I will communicate better when I give feedback to my subordinates. I will also start applying the 70-20-10 rule., and share this information with the team, as I have realised my team tend to get stuck about formal training than on the job training which yields most of the results and it is cheaper to do, and suits everyone as they learn on-site. I was aware of the values of my organization but on how do they manifest during interviews etc, I was not able to make that inference.

• Module 5 : Next Steps

• I will put more emphasis on talent development for team existing members and put them in roles that peak their skills

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.