Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• I am Alexander from Nigeria. I am happy to learn human capital strategy. i cant wait to begin!

• Its all about employee welfare and management

• Hi, I am Abiodun Adedokun.
    It's really a pleasure to be part of this

• Hi everyone, My name is Ebunoluwa Onakomaiya from Nigeria. I'm so glad to be here and to learn from everyone

• Hi everyone, My name is Ebunoluwa Onakomaiya from Nigeria. I'm so glad to be here and to learn from everyone

• Hi,
    My name is Adel
    I'm vfrom Yemen.
    Working in food manufacturing as a warehouse supervisor.
    Looking forward to get more learning benefits to increase my career.

• Hi all

It is my pleasure joining this course with you all. I am Wilson Chacha from Kenya, working for Competition Authority of Kenya.

I look forward to holding viable discussions with all of you ..

My Regards

• My name is Love Mendie, HR with HACEY Health Imitative

• Am Danphari, so excited about this journey

• Looking foward to learning new skills

• Am a life science student but looking bolster my knowledge with managerial skills

• Human Capital' consists of the combined intelligence, knowledge, skills, abilities and energies of the people employed by a given organization.
    Organization invest in human capital (through recuitment, retention, traing, development, organization and motivation)

• Hello, this Dr. Rashid Shar from Sindh, Pakistan.

• Hey I am Neha and I'm from Bangalore, India. Here is the link to get to know me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/neharudresh/

1 Reply
  • Hi All, Thapaswini here from Bangalore, India and i am here to learn and collaborate. It is indeed an interesting to learn more depth about the strategy in Human Capital in order to better our process across HR gamuts.
    Connect with me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/thapaswinisrinivas/

• Hi Neha, Thapaswini here from Bangalore.

• I am Mark Olang Amala, HIV Testing Services (HTS) Counselor working with the Department for Health, Migori County Government, Kenya. My expectation is to know the process manpower planning.

• My name is Veronica, I´m ecuadorian I live in Quito, I joined this course because I think that the human capital of a company, whether public or private, is essential for its operation, growth and to maintain the business or its results.

• My name is Veronica, I´m ecuadorian I live in Quito, I joined this course because I think that the human capital of a company, whether public or private, is essential for its operation, growth and to maintain the business or its results.

• I am Wilfred Kerambo, a student at the university of Nairobi.
    Am looking forward to interacting with you in detail and make discussions on given topics together.

• I am Wilfred Kerambo, a student at the university of Nairobi in Kenya.
    Am looking forward to interacting with you in detail and make discussions on given topics together.

• Hi, my name is Aghogho Michael. I'm from Nigeria, I'm here to learn and gain knowledge. Also to meet people, have different views

• This is a strategy that outlines the human resources and skills needed to allow an organization to achieve its goals, this is based on workforce planning and supported by talent management systems.

• Hi! My name is Dania and I'm taking this course to help myself understand more about important employee-based aspects of organizational functioning.

• Hella everyone! Looking forward to learning new things here.

• Hi I am Abdullah

• am interest to learn that

• Hi, My name is Dimeji, I am an architect and a serial entrepreneur, I like to learn and solve problems. I believe in making the world a better place by unlocking values in humans, systems and processes. looking forward to a great time in this course and community.

• Very essential and interesting topic.

• Very essential and interesting topic.

• Hi everyone, I'm Maazou salifou It is a great pleasure to be with you

• Greetings from North Bali!
    My name is Monika Pandiangan. I am here to learn about Human Capital. I have 17,5 years of working experience mostly in humanitarian by performing operational supports with some years in programmatic area.
    Warm Regards.

• I'm Rubina, a human resources professional with over 10 years of experience in the field. I have a passion for helping organizations develop and implement effective human capital strategies. I believe that human capital is one of the most important assets of any organization, and I am committed to helping organizations get the most out of their people.

In my previous roles, I have worked on a variety of human capital initiatives, including talent acquisition and retention, training and development, compensation and benefits, and organizational development. I have a deep understanding of the human capital landscape, and I am skilled in developing and implementing strategic solutions that meet the needs of organizations.

I am also a strong advocate for employee engagement and well-being. I believe that employees who are engaged and well-being are more productive and more likely to stay with their organizations. I am committed to creating a workplace where employees feel valued, respected, and supported.

I am excited to join your organization and help you achieve your human capital goals. I am confident that I can use my skills and experience to make a positive impact on your organization.

Here are some of the specific things I can do to help with human capital strategy:

Assess your organization's current human capital needs.
    Develop talent acquisition and retention strategies.
    Design and implement training and development programs.
    Create a culture of engagement and productivity.
    Conduct compensation and benefits analysis.
    Advise on organizational development initiatives.

I am a strategic thinker with a proven track record of success. I am also a team player and I am passionate about helping others. I am confident that I can be a valuable asset to your organization.

• I'm N'GUESSAN AMANY a philanthrope in human ressources development

• I am olusola Stephen oyenekan, I am interested in human development. I want to bring the premium version in my staff, family members and the entire society.

• Hi.
    My name is Farah, I hope to find beneficial information from this course.
    Thank You.

• Greetings fellow Learners

My name is Nancy Zitha. I am from South Africa i work in the Public Health Sector. I work to support and provide technical expertise to the government to help them meet the 959595 HIV/AIDS target performance.

• I am Mpontseng Pama-Letsoela, a Human Resources Strategist managing human resources and administration services of the Lesotho Lowlands Water Development and Sanitation Project Phase III located in Maseru, Lesotho. I have been in the human capital management field for more than two decades, following attainment of Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration and Political Science with the National University of Lesotho. I also hold Master of Business Administration and Master of Applied Finance that I obtained from the University of Newcastle Australia.

Furthermore, I serve on various Boards of governance dealing with human resources and remuneration, investment, audit and risk, stakeholder engagement and employee benefits administration. While I serve as member trustee is some of them, I sit on some of them as a NED.

• Hi, I'm Zaw Win Tun from Myanmar(also called Burma). I'm interested in human capital analysis. So I want to join this course. Thanks for this opportunities for bringing to me.

• Hi, I'm Zaw Win Tun from Myanmar(also called Burma). I'm interested in human capital analysis. So I want to join this course. Thanks for this opportunities for bringing to me.

• Hi guys,

I'm Sureka Srishkantharajah from Sri Lanka. I'm doing my Bachelor's degree in Business Management and working as an HR in the private sector.

I am happy to join with philanthropy community to learn in a free environment to upgrade myself.

Thank you all

• Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan Gutierrez Ranilla. I am originally from Peru, and I am excited to be part of this online course. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to participate and learn in this enriching space.

• My Names Don Sabwa
    Country. Kenya

• Am Don Sabwa, running an eye facility in Kenya where we do provide affordable eye cares services to the marginalised communities

• Dear fellow Scholars,

Greetings! It's with great enthusiasm that I introduce myself to this vibrant community of scholars diving into the intricate realm of human capital strategy.

I'm Temitope, and I am truly excited to embark on this educational journey alongside all of you. My passion for understanding the dynamics of human capital stems from a deep-rooted curiosity about how organizations harness the potential of their most valuable asset – their people.

My background intertwines with various facets of human capital management, from hands-on experience in talent acquisition to exploring the strategic implications of workforce development. Through my academic pursuits and professional endeavors, I've come to appreciate the profound impact that effective human capital strategies can have on organizational success.

But beyond the academic realm, I'm here because I believe in the power of collective learning and collaboration. I see this community as a hub for exchanging ideas, challenging assumptions, and fostering innovative approaches to address the complex challenges facing modern workplaces.

As we delve into the nuances of human capital strategy together, I look forward to engaging in thought-provoking discussions, sharing insights, and collectively expanding our understanding of this dynamic field. Let's inspire and empower each other to drive positive change in the realm of human capital strategy.

Here's to a fruitful and enriching journey ahead!

Warm regards,
    Temitope

A
    1 Reply
  • Well, my name is Alvaro Malomalo, I'm a young man from Angola, Who always dreamt of leading people. This course is an excellent opportunity for me to learn how to develop strategies to retain and attract the right employee for my organization, furthermore, I really want to learn how to design my organization's values and culture and I want to learn how to build a very good and solid recruitment methodology so that It enables me to hire the right person for the right position in the organization.
    Alvaro is a very simple person who is very open in learning new things and meet new people. I am very much sure and extremely positive that I am going to be a new person soon after a finish this course so I am really looking forward to start.

• My name is Kipchirchir Kiptalam Kipsuge. I have a vast experience in learning and development. My expertise includes Training design, Curriculum design, Training needs analysis, Coaching and Mentoring; and Talent management, Which includes Recruiting, Hiring, Interviews, Onboarding, Orientation, and Placement. I also have expertise in delivering high impact pieces of training

• My is Simon Angor iam very happy to be here to learn

• Well, my name is Alvaro Malomalo, I'm a young man from Angola, Who always dreamt of leading people. This course is an excellent opportunity for me to learn how to develop strategies to retain and attract the right employee for my organization, furthermore, I really want to learn how to design my organization's values and culture and I want to learn how to build a very good and solid recruitment methodology so that It enables me to hire the right person for the right position in the organization.
    Alvaro is a very simple person who is very open in learning new things and meet new people. I am very much sure and extremely positive that I am going to be a new person soon after a finish this course so I am really looking forward to start.

• Hi, my name is Alvaro, How far are you in the course?

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.