Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Happy endings do exist.
    Just not for thalassemia children.
    #survivor

R
    1 Reply
  • 'Ugh! another day without sales,' John supposed

And then, phone rings

John smiled and immediately went to work on delivering the next 12 orders

#homecraftworks

M
    1 Reply
  • After the death of her parents, the 16 year-old girl was lonely, lethargic and no longer had a "spark" that lit everything up around her.
    And then she walked into The Power Project.
    She felt that spark ignite once again and for the first time in a long time had hope.
    #powerproject #hopeforteens

• Great tiny tale!

• Excellent tiny tale!

• She is a friendly soul

a loud cry...

Came crying with blood all over her skirt.

• 150 years ago, people who believed that humans flying through the air would become possible, were considered illogical unrealistic dreamers. Flying has been always possible, throughout history. We just did not manage to put things together in a certain order to allow us to fly.

• Flora loves mimicking actresses
    at high school with her friends,
    they laugh so much

At night she puts on her dress

To act as she likes the grown man
    her mom set her up with
    #stopadolescentprostitution

M
    1 Reply
  • The noise is gone the voices are gone.

Wait a minute.

She feels free! she feels human gain! Her pains are gone!

• "In 10-15 years,you should be fit."
    "Next year when i turn 27 you will congratulate me on winning my elections as a youth leader." he replied the Minister.

#nottooyoungtorule

• Hey, Come on Out!” by Shinichi Hoshi
    The typhoon had passed and the sky was a gorgeous blue. Even a certain village not far from the city had
    suffered damage. A little distance from the village and near the mountains, a small shrine had been swept away
    by a landslide.
    "I wonder how long that shrine’s been here."
    "Well, in any case, it must have been here since an awfully long time ago."
    "We’ve got to rebuild it right away."
    While the villagers exchanged views, several more of their number came over.
    "It sure was wrecked."
    "I think it used to be right here."
    "No, looks like it was a little more over there."
    Just then, one of them raised his voice. "Hey what in the world is this hole?" Where they had all gathered there
    was a hole about a meter in diameter. They peered in, but it was so dark nothing could be seen. However, it
    gave one the feeling that it was so deep it went clear through to the center of the earth.
    There was even one person who said, "I wonder if it’s a fox’s hole."
    "HHey comes on outshouted a young man into the hole. There was no echo from the bottom. Next, he
    picked up a pebble and was about to throw it in.
    "You might bring down a curse on us. Lay off," warned an old man, but the younger one energetically threw the
    pebble in. As before, however, there was no answering response from the bottom. The villagers cut down some
    trees, tied them with rope, and made a fence which they put around the hole. Then they repaired to the village.
    "What do you suppose we ought to do?"
    "Shouldn’t we build the shrine up just as it was over the hole?"
    A day passed with no agreement. The news traveled fast and a car from the newspaper company rushed over. In
    no time a scientist came out and, with an all-knowing expression on his face, he went over to the hole. Next, a
    bunch of gawking curiosity seekers showed up; one could also pick out here and their men of shifty glances
    who appeared to be concessionaires. Concerned that someone might fall into the hole, a policeman from the
    local substation kept careful watch.
    One newspaper reporter tied a weight to the end of a long cord and lowered it into the hole. A long way down it
    went. The cord ran out, however, and he tried to pull it out, but it would not come back up. Two or three people
    helped out, but when they all pulled too hard the cord parted at the edge of the hole. Another reporter, a camera
    in hand, who had been watching all of this, quietly untied a stout rope that had been wound around his waist.
    The scientist contacted people at his laboratory and had them bring out a high-powered bullhorn, with which he
    was going to check out the echo from the hole’s bottom. He tried switching through various sounds, but there
    was no echo. The scientist was puzzled, but he could not very well give up with everyone watching him so �
    intently. He put the bullhorn right up to the hole, turned it to its highest volume, and let it sound continuously
    for a long time. It was a noise that would have carried several dozen kilometers above ground. But the hole just
    calmly swallowed up the sound.
    In his mind, the scientist was at a loss, but with a look of apparent composure he cut off the sound and, in a
    manner suggesting that the whole thing had a perfectly plausible explanation, said simply, "Fill it in."
    Safer to get rid of something one didn’t understand.
    The onlookers, disappointed that this was all that was going to happen, prepared to disperse. Just then one of the
    concessionaires, having broken through the throng and come forward, proposed.
    "Let me have that hole. I’ll fill it in for you."
    "We’d be grateful to you for filling it in," replied the mayor of the village, "but we can’t very well give you the
    hole. We have to build a shrine there."
    "If it’s a shrine you want, I’ll build you a fine one later. Shall I make it with an attached meeting hall?"
    Before the mayor could answer, the people of the village all shouted out.
    "Really? Well, in that case, we ought to have it closer to the village."
    "It’s just an old hole. We’ll give it to you!"
    So it was settled. And the mayor, of course, had no objection.
    The concessionaire was true to his promise. It was small, but closer to the village he did build for them a shrine
    with an attached meeting hall.
    About the time the autumn festival was held at the new shrine, the hole-filling company established by the
    concessionaire hung out its small shingle at a shack near the hole.
    The concessionaire had his cohorts mount a loud campaign in the city. "We’ve got a fabulously deep hole!
    Scientists say it’s at least five thousand meters deep! Perfect for the disposal of such things as waste from
    nuclear reactors."
    Government authorities granted permission. Nuclear power plants fought for contracts. The people of the
    village were a bit worried about this, but they consented when it was explained that there would be absolutely
    no above-ground contamination for several thousand years and that they would share in the profits. Into the
    bargain, very shortly a magnificent road was built from the city to the village.
    Trucks rolled in over the road, transporting lead boxes. Above the hole, the lids were opened and the wastes
    from nuclear reactors tumbled away into the hole.
    From the Foreign Ministry and the Defense Agency, boxes of unnecessary classified documents were brought
    for disposal. Officials who came to supervise the disposal held discussions on golf. The lesser functionaries, as
    they threw in the papers, chatted about pinball.
    The hole showed no signs of filling up. It was awfully deep, thought some; or else it might be very spacious at
    the bottom. Little by little, the hole-filling company expanded its business.�
    Bodies of animals used in contagious disease experiments at the universities were brought out and to these were
    added the unclaimed corpses of vagrants. Better than dumping all of its garbage in the ocean, went the thinking
    in the city, and plans were made for a long pipe to carry it to the hole.
    The hole gave peace of mind to the dwellers of the city. They concentrated solely on producing one thing after
    another. Everyone disliked thinking about the eventual consequences. People wanted only to work for
    production companies and sales corporations; they had no interest in becoming junk dealers. But, it was
    thought, these problems too would gradually be resolved by the hole.
    Young girls whose betrothals had been arranged discarded old diaries in the hole. Some were inaugurating new love affairs and threw into the hole old photographs of themselves taken with former
    sweethearts. The police felt comforted as they used the hole to get rid of accumulations of expertly done
    counterfeit bills. Criminals breathed easier after throwing material evidence into the hole.
    Whatever one wished to discard, the hole accepted it all. The hole cleansed the city of its filth; the sea and sky
    seemed to have become a bit clearer than before.
    Aiming at the heavens, new buildings went on being constructed one after the other.
    One day, atop the high steel frame of a new building under construction, a workman was taking a break. Above
    his head he heard a voice shout:
    "Hey, come on out!"
    But, in the sky to which he lifted his gaze there was nothing at all. A clear blue sky merely spread overall. He
    thought it must be his imagination. Then, as he resumed his former position, from the direction where the voice
    had come, a small pebble skimmed by him and fell on past.
    The man, however, was gazing in idle reverie at the city’s skyline growing ever more beautiful, and he failed to
    notice.

• This is what she said: "I'm astounded by your talent; there aren't many people like you in our country. The way you present it adds more beauty and authenticity. More of you are needed."

• Their performance at times made me feel like my efforts are going in vain.

"Our future is so bright with you," they always told me.

Little did I know that they would establish a viable apiculture enterprise which has created employment for more than 20 youths in their village.

#Rural Entrepreneurship

• Their performance at times made me feel like my efforts are going in vain.

"Our future is so bright with you," they always told me.

Little did I know that they would establish a viable apiculture enterprise which has created employment for more than 20 youths in their village.

#Rural Entrepreneurship

L
    1 Reply
  • This is great

• Aminu drank to his fill, smiled and asked for another cup of water. He was thirsty from playing football. His brother scoped another cup of the usual brown coloured liquid and passed it to him.

#WaterIsLife

• From MJ to LL, and getting selected to secondary school, Alinafe stepped into her dreams.
    But news that her guardian uncle was raping her got her back to Mulanje.
    Desperate and helpless, Alinafe is now married and expectant at 13. #Child_Sexual_Exploitation

• Writing a million dollar cheque.
    But it's a just a dream.

Because you cannot read or write. #childeducation

N
    1 Reply
  • a 10 km walk to school, now made into a 2km walk to school. donate now #CommunityDevelopment #CorpsAfrica

• Aminu drank to his fill, smiled and asked for another cup of water. He was thirsty from playing football. His brother scoped another cup of the usual brown coloured liquid and passed it to him.

#WaterIsLife

• Hot tears flowed from her bloodshot eyes, as she stared at the table in utter disbelief.
    Food! she finally croaked as waves of giggles escaped from her thin lips. #FightingHunger

• Clutching her notebook, Paye ran fast.

When the fogs cleared up, her school was gone, burned to the ground.

Then, in the distance, she heard gunshots.

• Violence against women and girl child is what we cannot under emphasize. It’s critical and need to be condemned in our society.
    The role of a woman in a family is numerous, and cannot be hiding. Women are salt of the world.

• Having gotten her result with A's,
    She happily went to party with her friends.
    Jumping and laughing on her way back home.

The voice roared "Where are you coming from by this time of the day?"

With tears and fears, she hurriedly ran in awaiting her punition from the wicked step father.

#SavetheGirlChild.

• Having gotten her result with A's,
    She happily went to party with her friends.
    Jumping and laughing on her way back home.

A voice roared "Where are you coming from by this time of the day?"

With tears and fears, she hurriedly ran in awaiting her punition from her wicked step father.

#savetheGirlChild

• The gender gap in the digital space has increased by more than 90% globally between the male and female genders. This resulted in a significant digital skills gap in schools throughout Nigeria, Rwanda, Asia, South Africa, Cameroon, and other countries.

Hope is a young girl from the African continent who aspires to be a computer technician and to train young girls like herself in digital skills.

The advocacy for breaking down barriers to digital skills went viral, and as a result, the digital hub foundation received a grant to provide digital skills to 50 females, including both basic digital skills for secondary school girls and advanced skills for women and girls for employability.

Hope was able to participate in these training programs and had access to the tools she needed to learn and develop herself in the field of technology, gaining mentorship from the program's various coaches and learning how to develop a website as a result. She was later assigned to two students to teach in the program after excelling in her classes.

Hope began her own training program with five students and grew it to eight with the assistance of mentors.
    #DigitalSkills
    #BreakingGenderBarriers
    #Skillsup
    #EqualLearning

• It's really hard to make such a short story

• She was smiling, her thoughts seemed far away in a beautiful place.
    “Give me my food”, her husband shouted.
    Terrified, she went to the kitchen crying # childmarriage

• Speaking like a queen in front of million people,
    Applause Applause Applause

Wake up! Wake up!
    Mom, ???
    Time to go School.
    #dreamscomestrue

• Young people are misunderstood and mostly mistaken for miscreants.
    Education and Training are changing all this.
    Their creativity and innovation have been exposed.
    #Hope

• Elsie hungrily sat under the big mango tree hopeless ; where will she get food to eat?
    Join us for football training shouted Joe.
    She look up hopefully: food is usually given after training sessions.
    #Hungerthreat.

• He was sitting on the roadside and waiting for the customer to come so that he polishes his shoes and earn money. His stomach is growling because he hasn't eaten since last night. When he was waiting for the customer a man come and asked the boy, "Hey little boy, how are you?" The boy smiled because it was the first time that someone came and asked him how he is doing. The boy replied, "I am good Sir, Thanks and how are you doing?" The man replied, "I am good my dear." And why are polishing the shoes at the age when you need to go to school? The little boy said, "Sir I won't go to school I only polish shoes to have food and the only single meal I have to eat in a day. When the man heard the boy he was shocked that he only ate once a day. So he gives me some extra money so he will eat at least three meals a day. The boy rejected the extra amount and gave him back and said I earn money with my faithfulness not to tell people my story and get sympathy and earn money. The man smiles and wish the good for his future and go from there.

• Unskilled and unambitious youths, this is the norm for rural places. The situation looks impossible and hopeless so many young people have little access to school and social places. Youths only opt to go into early marriages where the story of poverty takes another turn. Duku Skills & Fund Empowerment steps in and the narrative changes schools are made accessible, and youths are provided with essentials a turnaround comes upon a village creativity and productivity saturates areas then poverty is gone at that instance.

• Tracy is gone

• child malnutrition

• "Oh, she is bleeding!" yelled Mary
    "Give her a towel" said her mother
    #endperiodpoverty

• Cries of children echo across the valley.
    Mama Zafy tears up. “Cries of sickness
    have turned to cries of joy from healthy families.”
    #EndingInfantDeaths

• You do a great job of switching from one emotion to another in the middle!

• Very powerful!!

• A "Burger"

But turned a Beggar

All to make their old age Better.

#BlessedAgedFounder

• "it's 12am and my 5th birthday"
    "oh Mummy will not be getting me any presents, she said there is no money"
    #Economicempowermentforwomen"

• Adorned on bridal jewelries, she took her life. #childmarriage

• Core positive messages:

fearful (opening) - happy (ending)

Her eyes were blurry and the road ahead looked bleak. A ray of light comes saying "don't be afraid"

Then a smile spread across her sweet cheeks

• The time is running, he hesitance to pull the trigger
    He took a deep breath
    "I had to shoot it now", he tought.

Everyone shook!

He's now the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Gold Medal of Shooting
    #Shootyourshot #Theolympic2020

• A young girl looks up at the sky, defeated.

"Congratulations, you did it!" exclaimed the supervisor.

Proud, she had confidence in herself to create the life she wanted to live. #WomanEmpowerment

• A girl with a passion for education
    She faces challenges as she strives to learn
    With support from our program, she now thrives #EmpowerHerEducation

• Grown gibbon Chung-ruth can no longer stay in his parents’ territory
    With only a few released gibbons and their offspring in Angkor, how will he find a partner?
    Captured and released into lady A-ping’s territory, he now has a chance at love

#WildlifeReintroduction

• It's Toms first birthday party! He closed his eyes, made a wish and blew all the 10 candles on his birthday cake! #GAININGCHILDHOODAGAIN

• Open: A young girl dreams of becoming a doctor.
    Twist: Her family cannot afford to send her to school.
    Close: Through a scholarship from our organization, she fulfills her dream. #EducationForAll

J
    1 Reply
  • nice! history

• So many broken pieces of glass everywhere....LIGHTS OFF....the best animated art work of the year
    #ART AT ITS BEST#

S
    1 Reply
  • NICE...LOVE THIS

• "They never call back" Those were the words of Tunde stepping out of the office from his interview.
    Now his words are, "They will call back!"
    #LearnontheJob

• Open: Maria, a determined student from a remote village, dreams of education. 🌟

Twist: No school nearby! But a volunteer builds a classroom, illuminating Maria's path. 🏫

Close: Maria's laughter echoes through the new classroom. Knowledge opens doors! 📚

#hashtag: #EducationEmpowers

• Open: A young girl, Nisha, dreams of education but faces barriers.
    Twist: A volunteer, Mia, starts a crowdfunding campaign for Nisha's schooling.
    Close: With the funds raised, Nisha goes to school, fulfilling her dream!
    #EducationForAll

• The applause again, only louder this time.
    Her arched smile suggested as mum rocked her with the Rake out of her dream.
    How much audience was it this time? Sighing, Mum said, "Your dream is probably the only place where your beautiful voice will ever be appreciated."

#platformsforchildren

• Juan Andrés se despierta con la vibración su móvil, de un sueño profundo y reparador, pero su mundo está en completo silencio.

Más tarde, ingresa a la ducha, se baña, el agua resbala en su cuerpo, Juan la siente, pero no logra escucharla.

Sale de la ducha, se viste, se peina, y llega el momento en que un sonido explosivo se enciende...

• ' She struggled with Life and death; barely without family relatives assistance. Years later, became a successful entrepreneur '.

• He smiled sheepishly after selling the last orange in the tray, counting the money he made all day, $20, he murmured, this is huge.
    "Steven!!" Screamed from afar his friend from secondary school who is now an accountant, trying to approach him with his Mercedes Benz.
    With teary eyes, Steven covered his eyes with the tray and went another route. #PrioritizingEducation

• He smiled sheepishly after selling the last orange in the tray, counting the money he made all day, $20, he murmured, this is huge.
    "Steven!!" Screamed from afar his friend from secondary school who is now an accountant, trying to approach him with his Mercedes Benz.
    With teary eyes, Steven covered his eyes with the tray and went another route. #PrioritizingEducation

• Tears slowly rolled down her eyes...

She did it!

She had passed the bar exam and was now officially a lawyer!

#lawgraduate

• It's almost Christmas, the Sun had set, and the Simmons were driving home for the family dinner.

''B-A-N-G!!!!'' A loud crash and blackout.

Claire woke up in the hospital, her children were all dead.

#stopdrunkdriving

E
    1 Reply
  • It's almost Christmas, the Sun had set, and the Simmons were driving home for the family dinner.

''B-A-N-G!!!!'' A loud crash and blackout.

Claire woke up in the hospital, her children were all dead.

#stopdrunkdriving

• Amidst Ukraine's war-torn Vuhledar, Nadia, known as 'Hope,' found solace in a basement. Fresh bread, a symbol of hope from LHI, bridged despair in this war-ravaged town. Join us in our mission of healing and resilience. Will you be the light in Ukraine's darkest times? 🇺🇦❤️ #HopeForHumanity #SupportUkraine

• Open: She worked tirelessly to provide safe homes for abandoned animals. #AnimalRights

Twist: One day, she found a puppy in a box by the roadside. It was, unlike any canine species she had ever seen. #Innovation

Close: She fostered it and researched breed traits until it became her organization's mascot for genetic diversity. #AdoptDontShop

• In a world cloaked in shadows, Praise once stood alone, his dreams obscured by doubt. Blind to his purpose, he yearned for a guiding light.
    But Fate Foundation, with its unwavering mission, beckoned. It offered Praise not just a job, but a chance to illuminate a path filled with purpose.
    As an IT Services Officer, he embarked on a formidable journey, merging the realms of technology and social impact. With determination as his compass, he carved a digital bridge, connecting aspiring entrepreneurs to their dreams.
    With each support given to clients, Praise painted a brighter future, not only for himself but for countless others. The once-muted dreams now resonated with hope.
    In the end, amidst challenges and triumphs, Praise discovered that his purpose was not hidden in darkness but revealed through the light of impact. And together with Fate Foundation, he illuminated a path of success, one entrepreneur at a time.

• Hopeless Zakia as head of a household with 5 small children is struggling to provide food for her children and send them to school. she is selected as one of the beneficiaries that UNFAO funded in Afghanistan by providing her a poultry kit. She is now happy that can provide for her family of mostly children and dreams
    better future for them.
    #Job Creation

• Matli goes to school along with some girls from her neighborhood, her school is 2 kms away from her house, Malti doesn't have proper footwear to put on while going the school, she got books, note books and uniform from the school, Malti is very happy to get all these from the school. But now her shoes are broken as she have to walk about 4 kms daily, still she goes to school in broken shoes. There are many children are like Malti in her village those walk miles and miles to attend the primary school located far away from her house. Like Malti , there are other Maltis in the village those are happily go to school, sometimes in broken shoes and sometimes barefoot too.Malti doesn't have proper shoes to wear so that she can walk through to hilly terrain to attend her school, she got hurts on her feet so many times, she cries and she and her family has no solution as the economic condition of her family is a challenge for her parents not to provide for the basic needs of Malti and other siblings, The school is far located from her house is a another challenge that Malti has. The low income of the family.
    A field worker in the organization when on day met Malti on my way I looked at her broken shoes and asked her to replace her shoes. Malti said that her parents do not have enough money to buy a new pair of shoes, and asked to visit her parents in the evening about her family. The field worker met Malti at her house and asked her if she is interested to wear second hand shoes so he will arrange for her? She replied that she wants to go school without hurting her feet. Worker guided her parents about the guaranteed employment schemes for 250 days and helped them to understand the govt scheme and process too, he too collected Malti’s parents documents for process.
    After few days Malti got shoes the one the field worker arranged for her. Now Malti’s parents also got labour work for 250 days under the govt scheme and they are earning Rs. 300/- per day. After few days Malti got new shoes too.
    There are many other people from labour class are enraged for the same scheme by the field worker after Maltis story, whenever the field worker sees any children in the community who are derived of the basic needs, the worker is ready to help the community.

• Malti doesn't have proper shoes to wear so that she can walk through to hilly terrain to attend her school, she got hurts on her feet so many times, she cries and she and her family has no solution as the economic condition of her family is a challenge for her parents not to provide for the basic needs of Malti and other siblings, The school is far located from her house is a another challenge that Malti has. The low income of the family.
    A field worker in the organization when on day met Malti on my way I looked at her broken shoes and asked her to replace her shoes. Malti said that her parents do not have enough money to buy a new pair of shoes, and asked to visit her parents in the evening about her family. The field worker met Malti at her house and asked her if she is interested to wear second hand shoes so he will arrange for her? She replied that she wants to go school without hurting her feet. Worker guided her parents about the guaranteed employment schemes for 250 days and helped them to understand the govt scheme and process too, he too collected Malti’s parents documents for process.
    After few days Malti got shoes the one the field worker arranged for her. Now Malti’s parents also got labour work for 250 days under the govt scheme and they are earning Rs. 300/- per day. After few days Malti got new shoes too.
    There are many other people from labour class are enraged for the same scheme by the field worker after Maltis story, whenever the field worker sees any children in the community who are derived of the basic needs, the worker is ready to help the community.

• Chidinma is a 28-year-old entrepreneur who started her business as a hubby in the harsh Nigerian business space. As passionate as she was, she underestimated the basic knowledge needed to float a successful business in Nigeria and within two years, she was bankrupt.
    When Chidinma was introduced to our six-month incubation programme, she gained the knowledge to boost her business. She understood how to separate her personal finances from her business finances. She registered her business and opened a bank account.
    Our six-month incubation programme is very hands-on, and students are taught identified business success principles. At the end of each cohort, there's a business pitch, and successful participants are given some grant to invest in their business.
    Our programme has been running for six years, and out of the 360 entrepreneurs who graduated, about 280 have grown from bootstrap companies to employers of labour and, ultimately, helping to reduce the unemployment rate in the country.
    What are you waiting for if you are a startup that needs some guidance? Sign up today, and let’s get you the life principles you need to become a successful business owner.

• "Sei una delusione" disse l'uomo alla figlia di diciassette anni Innocent. Lei è rimasta incinta e non può proseguire gli studi perchè dovrà occuparsi poi del bambino.
    Grazie ai progetti di supporto alla ripresa degli studi per le giovani madri, dopo la nascita del bambino, Innocent potrà finire la scuola.
    #literacyday

• "You are a disappointment, now you won't be able to study," the man told his daughter Innocence.
    She, hurt, picked up the books her father had thrown at her and left the house full of shame.
    #literacyday

•             He heard police car alarm near his window.
                        Door slammed; this is a Kid.
                     They took him to hospital.

#negletedboy
  • "So this is how I die." This were the words that raced through Rashmi's mind as she fell head first down the stairs. She was crying and wailing at the same time, fear engulfed her. This was her husband, someone she trusted who was doing this to her. She thought about how her children's lives would be if she were gone as She gave out one last yell before passing out.
    Luckily for her, a good neighbor heard her pleas and came to her rescue. She was admitted at the nearest hospital and was able to make a full recovery. we took her in and six months later she was able to be on her feet, selling bracelets and necklaces. She was able to pick her children from the abusive home and start life afresh with the little she makes. She is contented and happy not be living looking over her shoulders all the time.
    #end genderbased violence

• The messiah gave the hungry child one
    The child collected it and was saved for life
    That's what a book does to you

• A teenage named Chris was working at the local grocery store as a bag boy, just trying to get through each day, when a man invited him to come work at their local computer science summer camp. Chris didn’t know anything about computer science, but from working at the camp, he started learning. The next summer he came back as a camp counselor, and again the next summer. When Chris graduated high school, he went to an esteemed university as a cybersecurity major. This was only possible because of computer science initiatives and programs provided by the community for ALL students, no matter their background or home life. Can you make a difference today in a child’s future? #CSforALL

• Sarah happily receives a specially packed parcel from her office

Oh my God! she screamed as she opens it, it has happened!

Sarah slumps, muttering termination letter? why?
    #office,#termination letter

• She put her hand joyfully around Nana.

"Step back.' Nana yelled with irritation.

She stepped back and looked at the shell of a woman she once knew.

• its a good idea.

• In a town where dreams bloomed like wildflowers, "Flickers Of Hope Foundation" a nonprofit organization sought to nurture young minds through scholarships. Among them was Jack, a quiet student with a fire for knowledge burning in his eyes. His aspirations danced with the stars.

As the scholarship announcement neared, WHISPERS OF CERTAINTY ENVELOPED THE TOWN; JACK WAS THE DESTINED RECIPIENT , BUT FATE HAD OTHER PLANS.

The day arrived, hearts racing with anticipation. Shock rippled through the crowd as Jack's name wasn't called. Disbelief clouded the air, hope shattered into a thousand fragments.

Yet, in a stunning turn of events, Jack stood up, a grin painting his face. "This isn't the end," he declared, igniting a spark of determination.

In the aftermath, the town witnessed an unexpected metamorphosis. Jack, unfazed by defeat, rallied the community. His resilience turned disappointment into an opportunity to rally support for others like him.

"Flickers Of Hope Foundation" was forever changed. Jack's unwavering spirit not only inspired but galvanized the town. In his journey, they found a story beyond awards—a tale of resilience, unity, and the power to uplift others.

And so, despite the unexpected twist, the legacy of Jack's resilience flourished, ensuring that the impact of the scholarships surpassed mere academic achievement, embracing the spirit of resilience and communal support.

And so "FLICKERS OF HOPE FOUNDATION" vowed to nurture not just scholars but resilient souls like Jack_ individuals who despite the twist of fate would always find the light to guide their path.

#Scholars, #Resilient, #Hopeforthehopeless

J
    1 Reply
  • In a stunning turn of events, Jack stood up, a grin painting his face. "This isn't the end," he declared, igniting a spark of determination.

• In a stunning turn of events, Jack stood up, a grin painting his face. "This isn't the end," he declared, igniting a spark of determination.

• I'd just began Primary 2, then Boko Haram burnt my school. Now I hawk groundnuts in the streets. #girlchildeducation

E
    1 Reply
  • Rather tragic

• dating for long, everyone was joyous its finally time to walk down the isle

Not until the second genotype result came
    They were both confirmed to be AS genotype and the hope of a wedding not far fetched came down crashing

#Genotypemismatch

• In a small coastal village, Mia discovered a weathered diary buried in the sand during her morning beach walk. The first page spoke of a hidden treasure, the key to which lay in the heart of the village's annual festival.

As Mia delved deeper into the diary's cryptic entries, she realized the treasure wasn't material wealth but a long-forgotten tradition that once bound the villagers together. The festival, now a mere tourist attraction, had lost its soul over the years.

Determined to revive the true spirit of the festival, Mia rallied the villagers, sharing the diary's insights. Together, they rediscovered the joy of communal celebration, forging connections that transcended generations. The once-fading tradition now flourished, proving that the real treasures were the bonds we create.

• Is this a dream? Am I really who just got awarded?

These were the thoughts ruminating through Adams' mind. Struggling to start his business, Adams was dejected until a friend of his told him he didnt have to live from hands to mouth. Adams was diligent and hardworking but he had nothing to show for this. He was constantly spending as he earned. He wanted to get external funding but had no financial books to present.
    His friend told him of DESTINY, a business school that remoulds and hand-hold. Eze was an alumni who was thriving in the same business Adams struggled with. Eze enrolled Adams in the paid programme and withing three months of the programme and being linked with mentor, Adams story changed.
    He now separates personal finance from business and is an employer of labour. Adams was awarded the most resilient business man of the year and he has DESTINY to thank for that.

Desirre to scale up your business, enroll today

• She nervously opened the email.

Alas! admission at last

She finally gained admission to her dream course.

#resilience

• She nervously opened the email.

Alas! admission at last

She finally gained admission to her dream course.

#resilience

• In a small village, where dreams whispered through the winds, a child named Aisha yearned for education.

The arrival of a dedicated volunteer, Sara, ignited the flame of learning with books and laughter.

Aisha's eyes sparkled, now armed with knowledge, destined to reshape her world.
    #EducationForAll

• Succinctly put together.

• Drain and trembling at the edge of a cliff, those eyes where on her. she screamed while she falls." Dup, every where was so dark the cold water piercing through her skin, she would never try this again not in her life. if not for her friends who she wanted to please but at least she got to face her fear of heights.

• Malaria kills.
    But Raincoat insurance saves lives.
    #healthinsurance

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.