Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Doing good is not limited by anything and one of them is limited from matter. Doing good can also be started by volunteering in a community. We want to do good to the refugees by running our social campaign in the field of education, because we can see from the graph above that the percentage level between global education and refugees education is very low. Let's unite to increase refugees education.

• Imagine not being able to go to college because it isn't available or accessible to you. Your opportunities and dreams are extremely limited and the success and potential of future doctors, scientists and leaders are never fully realized.

Now imagine college & higher education is available and accessible to everyone who wishes to attend, some for the very first time in their families and communities. We are helping students gain more than just an education; we are giving them a better future. Please donate today.

K
    1 Reply
  • Going to School is something that many of us just had to do. We grew up with it in the neighborhood, and many of our friends and relatives were all in school. So it was just school. Now, imagine having to grow up with no school in the picture at all? This is the story of many refugees who are homeless, and on top of that have no clue what studying and taking part in learning activities feel like?

• " I story " :

let's donate refugees to have access to education

" We Story " :
    let's be foster parents so that refugees can get education and change their fate for the better.

• "Refugee Education in Crisis"

Refugee children are five times more likely to be out of school compared to their global peers. Because, the higher the level of education, the less likely refugees are to attend school. In diagram data, 63% of refugee children were enrolled in primary school, compared to 91% globally. 24% of refugee adolescents were enrolled at the secondary level, compared to 84% globally. Refugee youth were enrolled at higher education 3%, compared to 37% globally. 100% of refugee children deserve a good education. It's time to step up.

• I story " I want to get a proper education

We story " Can I study together with you, and get the same education??"

• we have the proper education but not for them

• so sad to hear that so many people in this world still have limited access for education because the economy condition that can't approach that, because of this reality that we hear right now, We have to help them to get proper education by donate or many kind things that you can do

• we have the proper education but not for them

• for most of the people education is so important, but some of the people cant have a better education like others.

• Never look at the shape of the building, but see from the hard work spirit that we have to achieve success.

• Never look at the shape of the building, but see from the hard work spirit that we have to achieve success.

• Being able to complete education to a higher level is still an easy thing for most people. We are here are some of the people who have that luck. We can easily get all the access and facilities to achieve that, right?

However, let's imagine together if the fate of life that we get is inversely proportional to what we feel today. Living in refugee camps. Have a life demand to survive every day by working hard just to find food. Having the opportunity to read a book or walk to school is only a beautiful dream at night when we fall asleep because we are tired of going through the day for a bite of rice.

As social beings, we can together help them to change their beautiful dreams into real things. Let's spread your love by donating today.

• Yusuf, a student who is very diligent, never skips school even though he does not have a vehicle and is also very concerned about his torn school uniform, but he is diligent in going to school to study. therefore we must imitate Yusuf's spirit to gain knowledge. or we can support Yusuf to be more active in school by providing a new uniform.

• Imagine not being able to go to college because it isn't available or accessible to you. Your opportunities and dreams are extremely limited and the success and potential of future doctors, scientists and leaders are never fully realized.

Now imagine college & higher education is available and accessible to everyone who wishes to attend, some for the very first time in their families and communities. We are helping students gain more than just an education; we are giving them a better future. Please donate today.

• A poor man that have a lot of chaos and miserable live is still in the park. Then I and my friend come to him and ask him to get a job as a circus boy. Why we ask that? Because he have a capability to move a stick hand to hand.

We want hin to be a man and he enrolled. Then he get succeed in the circus and he come to us and he said simultaneously ,"whatever you want, it will".

• Its really good for me and my friend to help that boy who already broke with his girl. We approach him and said ,"are tou okay brother" he replied ,"I'm fine, thanks"

That's the whole story, because that little story we can imagine what the boys feel by only us asking for the condition of that boy

• starting from the first education there has been a very significant difference as well as the third education. we want to improve the graph by improving the quality of education and distributing it evenly

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.