Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• After the directors view my theory of change they should understand the steps going forward for the organization

• youth in need

• After the Donors view my Theory of Change, they should understand that investing in this project is very important and profitable, because they would be changing the lives of the young people of the community and making a difference in their lives, they are not just investing finance but also investing in the lives of the youths.

• My donors would be most important to speak to as I refine your Theory of Change?
    Some questions that I would like to ask this group of people are:
    What do you think about this new model of my organization? Can you share your thoughts on the organization draft Theory of Change?

• Working with our beneficiaries is the most important thing to improve our Theory of Change.

• After donor view my Theory of Change, they should understand why they need to know how important our contribution to make a better democratisation process in Indonesia

• Which group of people will be most important to speak to as you refine your Theory of Change? Beneficiaries.
    What are some questions that you would like to ask this group of people? I would like to ask about impact and expectation in the future

• Partners knowledge of a program of change is very key as they will be to understand areas of synergies and collaboration during the implementation process.

• I would appreciate having discussions with three main groups of people: Donors-to evaluate if they are content with the pathway of change to the situation the program is trying to address, the program staff-to get their advise if the pathway of change is feasible, and lastly the beneficiaries-to affirm that the pathway of change will actually address their problem.

• After funders view my Theory of Change, they should understand that my organization has the best approach for addressing the societal problem we have highlighted. hence, they will fund the program to ensure its success.

• After the executive staff view my Theory of Change, they should understand in detail and clear, how the theory of change process is going to be achieved or implemented. The executive staff should know clearly, what their role is, on the implementation, what the organization stand to achieve and by extension, what the staff should be looking forward to benefit.

• The group of people that will be most important to speak to as I refine my Theory of Change, are the stakeholders like, the donors, partners, and beneficiaries. Some of the questions I would like to ask this group of people especially the beneficially, are:

• What do you think about the new model inn my organization as relates to your people and the community?
    • Is there anything you see that could be done to improve on the theory of change?
    • Are there somethings you are seeing and you think the organization should pay more attention?
    • What do you have to say about the interventions, preconditions, and outcomes?
    • What is your view generally about the new change?
    • How do you think people will or are responding?
  • The most important group to speak to as i refine my theory of change would be the beneficiaries. The beneficiaries are crucial because the change or services we'll introduce are intended to make their lives better.

Some of the questions i would like to ask the beneficiaries include

1. Do you feel that the services or the change we intend to introduce will benefit you? and if yes, How will your life improve, and if no what can we include that you feel will add value to your lives?
  • After the beneficiaries ( children) view my Theory of Change, they should understand what change will happen to thier life as a result from my work.

• Beneficiaries are the most important stakeholder.

• After Team (Staff) Members view my theory of change, they should understand how their daily work in the implementation of activities contribute to the overall goal and thus act as a reference point should there be doubt, need for self affirmation, and commitment to the organization.

• Funders:
    Having explained the ToC to them and how it aligns with their overall funding goals, they are better placed to gauge whether the organization's program outcomes align with their funding strategic objectives. To this extent, they are able to point out model shortcomings and where possible reviews for the same are required to meet their objectives for funding a program.

W
    1 Reply
  • In reference to the above here are questions I would ask

1. Whether our outcomes meet their funding goals,
    2. Aspects of our assumptions that hinder or propel funding objectives achievements,
    3. Whether our model requires change to be aligned to their strategic goals.
  • The donor should be able to understand that after reading my Theory of Change, he should be able to know that he is not throwing away his money but contributing it to a worthy cause that will bring about positive outcomes i.e. impacting the lives of youths from low-income backgrounds

• The most important people to speak to are firstly the donors, followed by implementation partners and beneficiaries
    We would like to ask the donors to give in their suggestions on areas of improvement or what they appreciate most on the new theory of change
    To partner organizations, we would ask them questions related to the outcomes if they're are similar to anything they have worked on or are planning to work on in order not to duplicate efforts.
    To the beneficiaries, we would ask them if they find value in the long term vision so as to make sure that the assumptions are not far from reality

• After Governmet funders view my Theory of Change, they should understand the direction we are going in as an organization, why we are heading that direction, and the ways in which we intend to achieve our outcomes and goals.

• after donor read our organization theory of change they will understand that investing their resource in SNFI intervention in Rubkona will help resettlement of the flood displace population using the plastic sheet for new shelter in order to improve their protection concern

• donors are the first to review my theory of change for review
    beneficiaries for getting to know their point of view concerning the services and for proper development of indicators.

• After the Program Team view my Theory of Change, they should understand

a) what is the overall objective of the change- what are we trying to achieve
    b) how are we trying to achieve- what are the preconditions, assumptions, interventions and outcomes that we are looking at
    c) what is their role in the program implementation
    d) what are their goals every quarter of the program - what are they expected to do
    e) how is their responsibilities aligned with the overall goal

• Beneficiaries

What is your take on the planned interventions and how important do you envisage them improving your wellbeing in the short, medium and long term?

What else do you think we should have considered and seems to be missing?

• the beneficiaries and the program implementer so that they can give feedback into what is working what needs to change for better outcome etc

• After viewing my Theory of Change, the program staff will have a concise idea of project/program strategy, will remain on the same page in terms of goals and implementing strategies, and they should able to focus better on achieving outcomes for the project.

• After funders view my Theory of Change they should understand the impact of small organizations in the community.

• The most important group to speak to would be the individuals directly impacted by the Theory of Change. Our beneficiaries are most important as they're who this is all for.

• After funders read my theory of changes they should understand who the beneficiaries are, what the impact is we seek to make and what goals we will tackle through which actvities.

• project staff and community members

• The donor should understand exactly what their money is being spent on, and what is the clear outcome of the project

• The donor should understand exactly what their money is being spent on, and what is the clear outcome of the project

• I choose to focus program staff.

Our organization has adopted a Theory of Change (ToC) in the form of a framework allowing us to understand the approach by which we achieve an impact on our various beneficiaries. It directs the organization in its intervention options and in the development of programs while serving as a guide during exchanges with partners and donors following a harmonized approach.

Indeed, after seeing and reading our Theory of Change, each program staff should:
    First, have a clear and precise understanding of the objective pursued by our organization in the implementation of our various programs. They should therefore include:

• Long-term results related to the mission of our organization.
    • The Intermediate Results that must be achieved in order to achieve our long-term result.
    • The activities that will produce the intermediate results
    • The indicators to measure if the results of the path of change are achieved.
    • The assumptions that explain what we think and why our interventions can and will lead to results.
    • The path of change which will show how each of these elements above interact.
      Secondly, each program staff should understand that this theory of change should allow everyone within each thematic area to identify the initiatives, projects, approaches and results that best illustrate our innovations, those that are currently working at the scale or that our organization plans to scale in the next few years, how we are the voice to influence change for the beneficiaries of each of our projects and what strategic partnerships to focus on in the years to come.

Thus the clear and precise understanding of each of the elements of our theory of change by each program staff after reading it will allow them to understand what they must apply in a clear and precise way in their interventions, which will facilitate the daily accomplishment of their Tasks for the beneficiaries of our various actions.

• I'm target is to make beneficiaries understand when they view my Theory of Change documents.
    Beneficiaries are the group directly affected or have direct impact in the project and the activities that would result to positive outcomes should be understood by them.
    They have direct influence in the success and failure of a project.

• The project or program activities are intended to contribute to the change process. How they do this can be understood as an action theory – a theory that if the project or program does particular things, these activities will trigger the type of change identified in the change theory.

• stakeholders and donor of the project.

• When refining your Theory of Change, consider to always talk to your beneficiaries.
    Ask them the following questions.
    How will our outcomes affect your lives?
    Why are the outcomes more important to you than what we chose?
    How should we improve for the next program?

U
    1 Reply
  • Refining our Theory of Change (ToC), we will involve three groups of stakeholders, namely the MEL Team, Beneficiaries and our Funders.

We can ask the stakeholders how easily understandable they find our ToC. Moreover, we can ask these actors to share with us their perspectives on the logical flow between interventions and expected outcomes. Specifically, considering beneficiaries, we probe to understand whether our proposed interventions are feasible and, if they think, will lead to change, given their experience.

• The group of people include the stakeholders and the project manager itself

• Our board members to to know exactly what is the overall objective or long term goal of the project. The TOC will describe how, when, why and what type of change and to what extent and to who we aim to bring in changes. The Board members will understand the whole context of the TOC. They will know the different level results but they will be very interested on the long term goal set, they will relate the goal with the vision and mission of the project.

• Our board members want to know exactly what is the overall objective or long term goal of the project. The TOC will describe how, when, why and what type of change and to what extent and to who we are aiming to bring changes. The Board members will understand the whole context of the TOC. They will know the different level results but they will be very interested on the long term goal set, they will relate the goal with the vision and mission of the project.

• In order to refine our theory of change, we need to collaborate with external evaluators, project implementation team, beneficiaries and project leadership. The evaluator may need to test our TOC. So, by re-assessing the whole TOC, the results pretended and the over all outcome of the project imbedded in the TOC. Considering the external evaluators findings, we may further polish, refine and bring changes in our TOC. Team management may also recommend us to refine our TOC based on the actual test of the TOC, if it is fully supporting the mission, then it is Ok but if it is not fully supporting the organizational vision, then the TOC has to be aligned with the vision and mission of the organization. Project implementation team may also recommend us for further refinery as the real time data and result may suggest for the changes or refinery.

• Excited about the lesson

• After partners read this theory of change, they should understand our work, how we will do it and the role they will have to play to achieve our long term outcome.

• After the beneficiaries view my Theory of Change, they should understand that my institution supports the target population of children under 5 years of age to have a balanced diet and have access to free medication at the health facilities in the County including the service population (parents of children under 5 years of age).

• After partners read this theory of change, they should understand our work, how we will do it and the role they will have to play to achieve our long term outcome.

• What are your indicators and means of verification?

• Donors, partners, beneficiaries are very set of people who strongly believe and work in the support the theory of change

• I think as an theorist of change in my organization, my opinion is to strongly see that changes is highly implemented in the organization

• I will prefer to speak to the target population (the beneficiaries) most especially the youth and women group representatives, and the town chiefs as I refine my Theory of Change. Some of the questions that I would like to ask the group of people include: What are some of the missing links between the project target population and the service population? Is there is any preconditions that are missing in achieving the desire outcomes?

• Monitoring and Evaluation team and Program managers team are good for the development of Theory of Change.
    What are the main components of Theory of Change?

• After funders view my Theory of Change, they should understand the intended impact of the program, the logic behind the chosen strategies, and the assumptions that underpin the theory.

The Theory of Change should clearly outline the long-term impact and short-term outcomes that the program aims to achieve, including any relevant indicators or metrics that will be used to measure progress. Funders should also be able to understand the specific strategies that will be employed to achieve these outcomes, including any interventions or activities that will be carried out.

Furthermore, funders should understand the underlying assumptions that the Theory of Change is built on, as this will help to inform decisions around funding and program design. This should include an explanation of any external factors that could influence the success of the program, as well as any risks or challenges that may need to be addressed.

Overall, the Theory of Change should provide funders with a clear and compelling narrative that demonstrates how the program will create positive change and deliver meaningful impact, while also providing transparency around the program's logic and assumptions.

• After funders view my document should understand the outcome of the activities we implement so that they see the value for money

• Also it's important for program staffs to understand our theory of change because they are the one who will be working to achieve our vision and mission

• Beneficiaries because they are the one who are directly affected by the program. I would ask them what outcome will they need us to change

• After funders view my Theory of Change, they should understand why investing money in our interventions will lead to positive outcomes.

• After funders view my Theory of Change, they should understand why investing money in your interventions will lead to positive outcomes.

• After funders view my ToC, they should understand that investing money in our project will lead to positive outcomes.

• After funders view my Theory of Change, they should understand why investing money in our interventions will lead to positive outcomes.

• After the funders view my Theory of Change, they should understand why investing money in our interventions will lead to positive outcomes.

• It's important to talk to stakeholders, donors, partners, and beneficiaries.
    For stakeholder, I will ask "Do our interventions and campaigns speak to you?"
    For donors, I will ask "Do you think this project/campaign worth your money?"
    For partners, I will ask "Do you think we are trusted partner to do this campaign/project?"
    For beneficiaries, I will ask "Do you feel benefitted by our campaign/project?"

• Stakeholders, donors, partners and beneficiaries are important to include in the refining process.
    For stakeholders the question would be, "Do our interventions speak to you?"
    For donors, "Do these campaigns worth your money?"
    For partners, "Do you think we are trusted partners to run this project?"
    For beneficiaries, "Do you find this campaign/project beneficial for you and the community?"

• stakeholders: do our interventions speak to you?
    donors: do you think this campaign is worth of your support?
    partners: do you believe we can collaborate in reaching the outcomes together?
    beneficiaries: do you feel benefited from participating in our programs?

• People who are important to speak to as we refine our Theory of Change are beneficiaries, stakeholders, partners, and donors.

For stakeholders, I will ask "Do you believe that our intervention can cause change?"
    For partners, I will ask "After looking at our o you consider us as a trusted partner to create this change?"
    For beneficiaries, I will ask "What benefits do you get from this program? Is it answering your needs?"
    For donors, I will ask "Do you see financial potential from this program?"

• It's important to talk to stakeholders, donors, partners, and beneficiaries.
    For stakeholders my question would be: "Do our interventions and campaigns speak to you?"
    For donors my question would be: "Do you think this project worth your money?"
    For partners my question would be: "Do you think we are a trusted partner for this project?"
    For beneficiaries my question would be: "Do you feel benefitted by our campaign?"

• After board members view my Theory of Change, they should understand the need for approving the preconditions dedicate resources (human resources, financial resources, and oversight. They should also provide their insight.

• With the beneficiaries, including donors, partners, and staff

• After program staff view my Theory of Change, they should understand that we need to be open and honest as we collaboratively work together to assess our assumptions, pitfalls, and barriers to achieving our desired outcome and establishing our strategy.

• The implementation will fall heavily on program staff in order to lead our volunteers and organization. They will be the most important group to communicate with. I would want to know what support they would need and what needed to be in place organizationally to help them be successful in sharing and implementing our TOC

• After our donors viewed our TOC, they should understand that we aim to focus our program on a consequential chian. We want them to understand that our actions really are meant to make a change.

• The staff members and the stakeholders should be the first groups to speak to. They need to understand the TOC and to accept it. Moreover, they need to implement it in every program.

• After reading my theory of change, funders would want to understand the following:
    Causal Pathways: Funders should gain a clear understanding of the proposed causal pathways between the activities, outputs, outcomes, and ultimate impact of the project. This will help them see how their investment contributes to the desired change.

Assumptions and Risks: Any theory of change is built on assumptions about how the world works, and there are inherent risks associated with these assumptions. Funders should identify these assumptions and assess the risks that could derail the intended outcomes.

Flexibility and Adaptability: A good theory of change acknowledges that circumstances might change over time. Funders should understand whether the project has built-in flexibility to adapt to unforeseen challenges or changing environments.

Intermediate Indicators: It's important to look beyond just the final impact and understand the intermediate indicators or outcomes that signal progress along the way. This helps funders track the project's trajectory.

Evidence and Data: Funders should seek clarity on the evidence and data that will be collected to demonstrate the project's effectiveness. Understanding the methodologies for data collection and analysis is crucial.

Stakeholder Engagement: A robust theory of change takes into account the perspectives and needs of various stakeholders. Funders should ascertain whether the project has involved relevant stakeholders in its design and implementation.

Capacity Building: If the project involves capacity building, funders should understand how it will be carried out and how it contributes to sustainable change beyond the project's duration.

Sustainability: Funders should grasp how the project aims to sustain its impact after the funding period ends. This could involve plans for local ownership, institutionalization of practices, or policy changes.

Theory vs. Reality: While a theory of change outlines a logical sequence, the real world can be messy. Funders should understand that deviations from the expected path can occur and explore how the project plans to address such situations.

Learning and Improvement: A strong theory of change encourages a learning mindset. Funders should ensure that the project has mechanisms in place to gather lessons from successes and failures and use that knowledge to refine strategies.

Ethical Considerations: Funders should evaluate whether the project takes into account ethical considerations related to the communities and individuals it affects, and whether it respects principles of inclusivity, equity, and social justice.

Communication: Lastly, funders should recognize how the theory of change can be effectively communicated to various stakeholders, including themselves, to ensure a shared understanding of the project's purpose and expected outcomes.

• Refining a Theory of Change involves engaging with various stakeholders who are relevant to the project or initiative you're working on. The specific group of people to speak to will depend on the nature of your project, but here are some general categories of stakeholders and potential questions to ask them:

Beneficiaries or End Users:

Who are the primary beneficiaries of the project?
    What are their needs and challenges?
    How do they currently address these needs or challenges?
    How do they envision the project's impact on their lives?
    Experts and Practitioners:

What are the best practices in this field?
    What potential pitfalls should be considered?
    Are there any unintended consequences to be aware of?
    How can the project's effectiveness be maximized?
    Funders and Sponsors:

What are the key objectives they want to see achieved?
    What are their expectations for outcomes and impacts?
    How do they envision measuring success?
    Are there any constraints or limitations on resources?
    Collaborators and Partners:

How can collaboration be enhanced to achieve common goals?
    What resources and expertise can partners bring to the project?
    What synergies can be leveraged by working together?
    How can communication and coordination among partners be improved?
    Community and Local Leaders:

How does the project align with local priorities and needs?
    What cultural or contextual factors should be taken into account?
    How can community engagement and ownership be promoted?
    What strategies can ensure sustainability beyond the project's timeline?
    Policy Makers and Government Representatives:

How does the project align with existing policies and regulations?
    Are there any legal or bureaucratic challenges to consider?
    How can the project contribute to broader policy goals?
    What institutional support or hurdles might arise?
    Evaluation and Monitoring Experts:

What data and metrics are most meaningful for tracking progress?
    How can the project's impact be measured effectively?
    Are there any methodologies or tools that should be utilized?
    How can regular feedback loops be established for continuous improvement?

• Our Theory of Change documents will target Donors. This is because Donors by funding interventions, ultimately determine which social changes are effected.

Generally, people and groups act to further their interests. Therefore, they will join others in action that aligns with, supports or complements their interests, either currently or that will do so in the future. Therefore , our Pathway of Change Diagram and Theory of Change Narrative will seek to:

a. Clearly highlight the outcomes we desire, so that Donors can easily link them with their own goals and thus be satisfied that funding our interventions actually further their goals.
    b. Convincingly explain the logic linking the interventions with proposed outcomes, such that Donors can be sure how their funds will cause our jointly desired outcomes.
    c. Be clear on what constitutes desirable outcomes and how they can be measured. Donors are thus assured that they can track progress and request strategy reviews as the program and environment evolve.

• Our Theory of Change documents will target Donors. This is because Donors by funding interventions, ultimately determine which social changes are effected.

Generally, people and groups act to further their interests. Therefore, they will join others in action that aligns with, supports or complements their interests, either currently or that will do so in the future. Therefore , our Pathway of Change Diagram and Theory of Change Narrative will seek to:

a. Clearly highlight the outcomes we desire, so that Donors can easily link them with their own goals and thus be satisfied that funding our interventions actually further their goals.
    b. Convincingly explain the logic linking the interventions with proposed outcomes, such that Donors can be sure how their funds will cause our jointly desired outcomes.
    c. Be clear on what constitutes desirable outcomes and how they can be measured. Donors are thus assured that they can track progress and request strategy reviews as the program and environment evolve.

• The underlying reason for undertaking a Theory of Change process, is to better focus the programs with organizational goals, to achieve better outcomes. I therefore believe that feedback from those who our programs target; i.e. program beneficiaries , is the important, when refining the Theory of Change.

They experience the program and are therefore best placed to answer questions regarding the suitability or otherwise of the program outputs. I would ask them such questions as:

1. Are you aware of the program intervention(s)?
    2. Are you affected by these interventions? In what way?
    3. Are you aware of what the program objectives are? In what ways would you try to achieve them?
    4. Are there any changes you would like to see in the program? Why?
    5. What would you do differently? Why?
  • I agree that beneficiaries would be the ones to get feedback from, when refining the Theory of Change. The entire program is focused on creating social change for them. It is important to get their view concerning the type of change they want to see and how the program is impacting them.

• After the donors read my Theory of Change documents, they will understand how investing their resources in our work will impact the world.

• I think the most important group of people to include in this conversation about refining our ToC would be partners. I would ask them especially about assumptions that we could not see.

• After funders view my Theory of Change, they should understand the organization's goals and objectives, the strategies that will be used to achieve those goals, and the evidence that supports the organization's approach. They should also understand the risks and challenges that the organization faces, and how the organization plans to mitigate those risks. In addition, they should understand the organization's financial health and how the organization plans to use their funding.

• The group of people most important to speak to as you refine your Theory of Change are likely your beneficiaries or program participants. Their insights and perspectives are crucial for ensuring that the Theory of Change accurately reflects their needs, experiences, and aspirations. Some questions to ask this group include:
    What are the most important problems that you face?
    What are your hopes and dreams for the future?
    What do you think are the most effective ways to address these problems?

• Funders:
    Funders should understand how their financial support aligns with the program's objectives and the expected outcomes. They should grasp the logic behind the program's strategies and interventions, how their investment contributes to achieving positive change, and the anticipated impact of their funding on the target population or cause. They should also have clarity on the program's sustainability and the long-term benefits of their support.

Beneficiaries:
    Beneficiaries should gain a clear understanding of how the program will directly impact their lives or communities. They should comprehend the goals and objectives, their role in the program, and the expected outcomes they can anticipate. Beneficiaries should also understand the support, resources, and services they will receive and how their participation contributes to their empowerment and well-being.

Partners:
    Partners should grasp how their collaboration fits into the broader program's framework. They should understand the shared goals, their specific roles and responsibilities, and how their expertise or resources complement the program's efforts. Partners should also be aware of the mutual benefits and expected outcomes of the partnership.

Executive Staff:
    Executive staff should have a comprehensive view of how the program aligns with the organization's mission and strategic goals. They should understand the program's overall design, strategies, and intended impact. This includes recognizing the potential challenges and opportunities associated with program implementation and how it integrates into the organization's broader portfolio.

Program Staff:
    Program staff should have a detailed understanding of their specific roles and responsibilities within the program. They should comprehend how their daily activities contribute to achieving program objectives and desired outcomes. Program staff should also be aware of the measurement and evaluation methods in place to track progress and how they can provide valuable input and feedback.

Board Members:
    Board members should gain insight into how the program aligns with the organization's mission and strategic direction. They should understand the program's goals, strategies, and anticipated impact on the community or cause. Board members should also recognize the program's financial sustainability, potential risks, and how it reflects the organization's commitment to good governance and accountability.

• Funders:
    Funders should understand how their financial support aligns with the program's objectives and the expected outcomes. They should grasp the logic behind the program's strategies and interventions, how their investment contributes to achieving positive change, and the anticipated impact of their funding on the target population or cause. They should also have clarity on the program's sustainability and the long-term benefits of their support.

Beneficiaries:
    Beneficiaries should gain a clear understanding of how the program will directly impact their lives or communities. They should comprehend the goals and objectives, their role in the program, and the expected outcomes they can anticipate. Beneficiaries should also understand the support, resources, and services they will receive and how their participation contributes to their empowerment and well-being.

Partners:
    Partners should grasp how their collaboration fits into the broader program's framework. They should understand the shared goals, their specific roles and responsibilities, and how their expertise or resources complement the program's efforts. Partners should also be aware of the mutual benefits and expected outcomes of the partnership.

Executive Staff:
    Executive staff should have a comprehensive view of how the program aligns with the organization's mission and strategic goals. They should understand the program's overall design, strategies, and intended impact. This includes recognizing the potential challenges and opportunities associated with program implementation and how it integrates into the organization's broader portfolio.

Program Staff:
    Program staff should have a detailed understanding of their specific roles and responsibilities within the program. They should comprehend how their daily activities contribute to achieving program objectives and desired outcomes. Program staff should also be aware of the measurement and evaluation methods in place to track progress and how they can provide valuable input and feedback.

Board Members:
    Board members should gain insight into how the program aligns with the organization's mission and strategic direction. They should understand the program's goals, strategies, and anticipated impact on the community or cause. Board members should also recognize the program's financial sustainability, potential risks, and how it reflects the organization's commitment to good governance and accountability.

• Dear Partner,
    Kindly read through our institutional theory of change that deals with Learn, work and earn. Feedback on its relevance will be highly appreciatd.

1. District Leaders and Local government: they take part in the impplimentation of the project thus their input will be very relevant in the process
    2. Trainees and their guardians: understanding our approach and milestone projection is important especially when we all hold the same vision.
  • After the donor reads our ToC, they should understand our new strategy to reach SMEs through grant support and trainings. The blended approach is suitable for SME growth.

• After the program staff view my Theory of Change, they should understand that their positive attitude is key for us to achieve.

• Beneficiaries

What are your thoughts on this toc

• Beneficiaries

What are your thoughts on this toc

• Après avoir lu ma théorie, ils devraient comprendre notre voie de changement, d'où nous quittons, ce que nous réalisons, les résultats que nous atteignont

• à l'équipe de planification

• They should be able to quickly understand the outcomes I'm trying to achieve and some of the ways we do it.

• After completing our ToC exercise, our client's board should endorse the ambition in the CSR framework defined and approve the required funding, understanding the value of this investment and the rationale for the proposal

• The beneficiary

After reading my theory of change the beneficiary will understand how we shall end open defecation in the area through implementation of certain activities as well as what role they are expected to play as beneficiaries. He will understand how the different activities will interact together to achieve the desired outcome and the assumptions made to achieve the desired outcome.

• The Village headman, Environmental Health Technologists, the water and sanitation coordinator from the local authority, Neighborhood health committee members and community volunteers

• After funders view my Theory of Change, they should understand the strategic approach our organization is taking to achieve the desired impact.

• After funders view my Theory of Change, they should understand the strategic approach our organization is taking to achieve the desired impact.

• Program staff and implementers. They are the individuals closest to the ground, actively involved in the day-to-day implementation of your initiatives. Engaging them in the refinement process is crucial for gathering practical insights, identifying potential challenges, and ensuring the feasibility and effectiveness of the proposed strategies.

What operational challenges do you anticipate in implementing the proposed interventions?
    How do you foresee the target communities responding to the proposed interventions?
    In your experience, what adjustments might be necessary in the proposed Theory of Change based on real-world conditions?

• I think Theory of change should be understandable by all the stakeholders specially the funders should understand it clearly that where is the focus of the organization and what are the outcomes and interventions in order to give their funds on related points.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.