Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• My target population Children,
    Service population are Youths, Families and parents

• Our target population are adolescents, our service population are young adult ,community leaders and parents of the adolescents. We are un sure about community members

• marginalized groups

• target population:

• girls & nonbinary aged 11-25
    • experienced online gender-based violence or harassment (especially through gaming)
    • Indonesians, specifically Jakartans

service population:

• general gaming community
    • parents, family, and friends
    • girls and nonbinaries who don't game
  • Target population: girls and non-binary gamers aged 11-20 yo
    Experience online gender-based bullying or violence.
    Live in Jabodetabek

Service population: general gaming community

Unsure about: parents or caretakers because our population is underage and their parents/caretakes make the most decisions for their life

• -Girls and non-binary gamers aged 11-20
    -Experience online gender-based violence, harassment, or bullying
    -Live in Jabodetabek

Our service population is gamers in general.

The people who we are unsure about are their parents and caretakers, because our target audiences are mostly underage. So, their parents and caretakers act as the main decision-makers in their life.

• Our target population are girls and non-binary gamers aged 11-20 year old.
    Experience online gender-based violence, harassment, or bullying.
    Reside in Greater Jakarta, Indonesia.

Our service population is gamers in general.

The people who we are unsure about are their parents or caretakers, because our target population is still underage, so their parents/caretakers act as their decision makers toward almost everything in their lives.

• My target populations are:

• girls and nonbinary gamers age 11-20
    • experienced online gender based violence
    • live in Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi
      My service populations are:
    • general gaming community

The people we are not sure about:

• Their parents or caretaker because some parts of our target populations are still underage so their decision was still influenced by their parents or caretaker.
    Live in Jabodetabek

Unsure about: parents or caretakers because our population is underage and their parents/caretakes make the most decisions for their life

Live in Jabodetabek

Live in Jabodetabek

• Our organization's target population are children. However, in order for our target population to benefit from our services, it is imperative that their parents and families are given access to basic services as well.

• Our organization's target population are children. However, in order for our target population to benefit from our services, it is imperative that their parents and families are given access to basic services as well.

• For one of our programs "Orphan Sponsorship Program", our target is Orphans that lost their father or both parents.
    It also include vulnerable children whose parents could not provide due to health or financial reasons. We are sure about including vulnerable children. The target population we are unsure about are once orphans turn 18 they have exit the program.

• Target Population are 'Children"
    Service Population are "Parents"
    Unsure about" Low income adults with no children
    Former patients who have reached adulthood

• My target population is families willing to serve. The service population is elders in care facilities experiencing isolation and loneliness. The people that i am unsure about is peers of the target group.

• Target population: women victim of VBG.
    Service population: the whole community

• Our target population is rural households, who currently have access to economic activity. They may or may not actively be engaged in economic activity currently. It is intended that by extended alteration of their risk characteristics over time, their demographic characteristics change.

Our service population will of necessity be the larger communities where these rural households live. Economically active households hardly stand alone. They usually are be part of a community's economy. Thus, trends in the community economy will affect the household economy.

Beyond the households who constitute a community, there are "outsiders" who participate in the community's local economy. It is intended that our activities only attract their patronage to a particular local economy; without affecting their demographic or risk characteristics.

• Our Program targets children and adolescents living with HIV. To achieve this, our service population is HIV exposed infants, HIV positive caregivers, Children of female sex workers and Sexual abuse survivors.

• My target population is children, my service population is households (children's families). I am unsure about other member of the broad community.

• The target population is the group of people that the organization is trying to help. The service population is the group of people that the organization is actually able to help. The people who are unsure are the people who are not sure if they are part of the target population or the service population. Here is an example :
    Target population: People living in poverty in a specific community.
    Service population: People living in poverty in that community who are able to access the organization's services.
    People who are unsure: People who are living in poverty in that community but who are not sure if they are able to access the organization's services.

• The target population will the women with needs required and attimes unsure about young people who do not recognize their needs

• My target population are vulnerable women, children and internally displaced persons. I wonder whether men and host community should also be included in our intervention

• My target population is young people who are unable to afford basic education and have dropped out of school between the age of 18-35 years with 80% female and 20% Male. My Service population is the model farmers who train the young people in their demonstration farm. the unsure population is the young people who have graduated and want to advance on their skills and also their dependants at home.

1 Reply
  • At my organization, the service population are SMEs. These are small businesses that trade with MSMEs (individual farmers, artisans ect). The target population are MSMEs and unemployed people.

• the main beneficiries of the program implenting

• the main beneficiries of the program implemented

• Notre population cible est les ménages vunérables dans les zones touchées par les conflicts

• Notre population cible est les ménages vunérables dans les zones touchées par les conflicts

• Cette théorie du changement est-elle PLAUSIBLE ?
    Cette théorie du changement est-elle FAISABLE ?

• Cette théorie est-elle TESTABLE ?
  • Youth, women and experienced workers at the risk of job exclusion

• Landlords of households are the target population when reducing open defecation
    Tenants are the service population

• children in low income community, stakeholder in the community e.g parent

• Our target population is the vulnerable and poor Afghan people who lives in the remotest areas of Afghanistan.

• small holder farmers

• Our target population is almost poor and marginalized people whom need to learn new technics of life to improve and change their style of lives.

• My target population is the Internal Displaced Persons (IDPs) living in Rakhine State, Myanmar, which is composed of 35% males and 65% females, and Rakhine, Kamein, Mro and Chin ethnics. My service population is the same as my target population, since I provide WASH and shelter activities to assist IDPs in Rakhine. The people I am unsure about are those that are not yet displaced but may be at risk due to the ongoing conflicts.

• Yes, your target population is young people who cannot afford basic education and have dropped out of school between the ages of 18-35, with 80% female and 20% male. Your service population is the model farmers who train these young people on their demonstration farms. The unsure population is the young people who have graduated and want to advance on their skills as well as their dependents at home. It is a great idea to focus on these populations to provide them with the resources they need to succeed.

Thank you.

• The targeted people are children, and service people are parents. On the other hand, when the children become adults, they are unsure people.

• According to LISHE KIJINSIA program which deals with malnutrition for under five children our target population is children underfive and service population is their mothers

• My target population are people with mental health issues.
    My service population are their caregivers, family and surrounding communities
    I am unsure about the people who are having mental health issues and are unemployed plus living alone

• As my foundation is working as a catalyst in the area of culture and heritage by the promotion, preservation and promotion of Indian languages and their associated cultures, the target population or universe for us is a the following

1. Target Population:

Urdu language enthusiasts: This broadly includes individuals interested in learning, appreciating, or preserving the Urdu language, regardless of their background or fluency level.
    Scholars and researchers: Academics, students, and professionals studying Urdu literature, history, or culture.
    Creative artists and writers: Poets, novelists, filmmakers, and other artists seeking inspiration or resources related to Urdu language and culture.
    Educators and language teachers: Individuals wanting to incorporate Urdu into their teaching curricula or improve their own proficiency.
    The general public: People interested in exploring and understanding Urdu culture, regardless of their prior knowledge.

1. Service Population:

Users of the Rekhta Foundation website and digital library: Individuals accessing online resources like digitized texts, audio recordings, and educational materials.
    Participants in Rekhta Foundation online and offline events: Attendees of lectures, workshops, mushairas, and other cultural programs.
    Beneficiaries of Rekhta Foundation educational initiatives: Students and educators directly impacted by language workshops, teacher training programs, or curriculum support.
    Partners and collaborators: Educational institutions, cultural organizations, and individuals working with the Rekhta Foundation on joint projects.

1. People they might be unsure about:
      Non-Urdu speakers: While they welcome everyone, reaching audiences not already familiar with the language or culture might require specific strategies.
      Youth and young adults: Engaging younger generations to maintain long-term interest and participation could be a focus area.
      Marginalized or underserved communities: Ensuring inclusivity and accessibility for all segments of society could be an ongoing effort.
  • Youth, the service population are elderly and lastly the people am unsure about are the youth as they are my taget population

• Target population:

The target population is all individuals living in the Rusizi region who currently do not have access to clean drinking water.
    Service population:

The service population is the subset of the target population that your organization is able to directly provide clean water access solutions to through your programs and interventions. This may not be the entire target population depending on available resources.
    People you are unsure about:

Remote or sparsely populated areas within the Rusizi region where access is particularly challenging. Reaching these groups may require additional assessments and adaptive strategies.
    Specific vulnerable groups like elderly populations, those with disabilities or illnesses that could impact their ability to access general water solutions. Their needs may require customized approaches.
    Fluctuating populations, such as internally displaced persons, that are harder to reliably track and incorporate into planning. Regular situation monitoring would be needed.
    The Theory of Change process could help clarify assumptions and data gaps regarding uncertain populations to strengthen inclusive planning and resource allocation across the full target community over time.

• A população-alvo geralmente se refere ao grupo específico de pessoas ou entidades para as quais um programa, intervenção ou campanha é direcionado. A população de serviço, por outro lado, consiste nas pessoas que realmente se beneficiarão diretamente das atividades ou serviços oferecidos pela organização ou programa.

Para uma organização que trabalha em nutrição infantil, por exemplo:

População-Alvo: Crianças em idade escolar (por exemplo, 5 a 12 anos) em comunidades de baixa renda que estão em risco de desnutrição ou má nutrição.

População de Serviço: Crianças em idade escolar (dentro da faixa etária especificada) que participam de programas de alimentação escolar ou recebem suplementos nutricionais fornecidos pela organização.

Pessoas sobre as quais você não tem certeza: Este pode ser um grupo mais amplo que inclui crianças em idade escolar em áreas de baixa renda, mas que não são necessariamente atendidas diretamente pelos programas ou intervenções da organização. Isso pode incluir crianças cujas famílias não se inscreveram nos programas, crianças em áreas onde a organização ainda não tem alcance ou crianças cuja situação nutricional não é totalmente conhecida pela organização.

• what of young people who have children where do they fall?

• Defining intended beneficiaries.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.