Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative (C.O.T.R.) for multiple contracts valued at over $10 million, total
    Managed staff of 106 individuals, including licensed professionals, clerical, bookkeeping, and support staff, as well as day-today operations of 3 major and 5 smaller contractors for Operations, on-call services, preventative maintenance, and repair and
    installation of HVAC and related equipment and services. Managed HVAC needs for a portfolio of over 350 buildings, including
    Public Schools, Police and Fire Stations, Parks and Recreation sites, Family, Battered Women, and Homeless Shelters, and
    Municipal buildings Conducted surveys and assessments of entire building HVAC systems and occupied and mechanical
    spaces Successfully integrated Operations, Contract Services, and Preventative Maintenance divisions within the Department,
    and assumed overall management responsibilities for all 3 divisions
    Primary Human Resources contact for Operations, Contract Services, and Preventative Maintenance divisions. Worked closely
    with agency H.R. Director, as well as Union Representatives on Disciplinary, hiring, firing, and promotion issues. Authorized
    changes in work assignment locations, shifts, etc., for all personnel. Member of Contracts Assessment and Selection
    Committee for Major and Minor Contracts. Collect and analyzes statistical information on facility structural, mechanical, and
    electrical components such as space construction and usage, electrical loads and needs, and adequacy of mechanical
    equipment and humidification. This information is collected for the SI-wide computerized facility management information
    system (MIS) and published on the SI Intranet. Enforce federal mandates of resource conservation, sustainability and
    management of natural resources. Investigate the application of equipment and construction methods which will reduce energy
    and water consumption, e.g. insulation of buildings; modification of building lighting systems to provide more illumination with
    less power, application of economizers or heat exchange equipment in utilities plants and in production equipment; off-peak
    operation or load shedding of equipment to reduce electrical demand; and sizing of mechanical and electrical equipment for
    minimum energy consumption.
    Prepare documents for the development of construction package Projects include critical documentation, of which the success
    of the project is dependent, and requires the review of unusual or controversial data where no directly applicable technical
    information is available. Projects involve determining total project considerations such as alternatives, cost economic analysis,
    feasibility, need, job requirements, budget

• Crowdfunding is very practice for little Nonprofits that start up.

• I have finished this course but assignments are taking long time to be marked by peers. Course leader can you help, I want to use my certificate tomorrow

• crowdfunding is the practice of funding a project or venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet.

• Crowdfunding is really effective, this module helped me to understand this

• Crowdfunding is the practice of raising small amount of money from a large number of people typically online.

• Crownfunding is one of the best ways to reach a wider audience of supporters to donate to a noble cause

• Please grade my assignment as I am in urgent need of certificate

• This course has been enlightening, as i have learnt how to carry out funding in a group and be a team leader.Crowdfunding can be fun when organized properly.

• This course has been enlightening, as i have learnt how to carry out funding in a group and be a team leader.Crowdfunding can be fun when organized properly.

• Crownfunding is one of the best ways to reach a wider audience of supporters to donate to a noble cause

• I completed my course in Fundraising strategies, but i have received any score in some assignments!! Any advice? Thanks.

• How long does it take to have scores for assignments in "Fundraising Strategies" to reflect on my score card after i have completed the course? Thanks.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.