Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• As a non-profit organization, we've been able to use our honey over the last two decades to attract money. We invest in training entrepreneurs and ensure that more job is been created for the betterment of the society and the nation economy.
    Over the last two decades we've been able to track our success journey and reach out for sponsorship/Partnership.

In terms of creating value, we've been able to reduce the rate of unemployment and help entrepreneurs get funding for their business and create more jobs.

• We use non monetary incentives to our regular customers by offering them discounts on items regularly bought this keeps them coming back and also refer new customers to our shop.

• I think that an organization based primarily on the attraction and the gain of money has little chance of surviving but by combining and valuing our ideas with our partners while promoting a work expected with efficiency near our beneficiaries I think it will bring us more than we expect

• I think that an organization based primarily on the attraction and the gain of money has little chance of surviving but by combining and valuing our ideas with our partners while promoting a work expected with efficiency near our beneficiaries I think it will bring us more than we expect

• Our mission attracts those who collaborate with us

• In my organisation, we use non-monetary incentives to attract skilled and experienced people who function as facilitators for capacity building sessions for our beneficiaries. The facilitators see these trainings as their way of giving back to the society and my organisation recognises them publicly at the end of each year, giving awards to he most dedicated volunteer.

• We are so good in organizing and hosting eventful activities to identify the right small businesses that can scale.
    Also, we have reliable product design expertise in our team.
    lastly, we are so very passionate on what we do

• Some of this ways, I sure used for, might use non monetary incentives to attract talents stake holders and /or collaborators to my organization? One by measured to say, the considerable, of concerns of Human effects, like less privilege among society, eg abounded child on the street, child effected during war, Corona virus patients, girl child potitution, and dropped out from schools, and singles parents, old age peoples ,with all this ,COYED organization do sure it , that are peoples like this in society which deserver assistant ,in one way to another, the organization saw it, with out involved in to it crime will continues increase in every child birth , with those concerns the COYED organization is it purity to see it done, because they too have the right which to be give onto to them.
    We therefore called on partner so we can joined hands for Human assistant into society, for that simply reason the world will be at peace when Human being is involved into activities that concerns Human income ,from different skills and sources of income will be received whereby it will be non problems in to a society.
    Thank to joined and participate,
    From
    Marcus safea Brima Togba
    Director

• We have implemented additional activities from little saving we had from projects

• We can tell them they will get profits and we mean it.

• Using Value proposition can also be a form of Honey as Money. For instance, Hosting events for free for potential customers and collaborators.

• I have never worked in a position where I had to attract talent, stakeholders and collaborators. But I will try to make an analogy of a situation that had possible analogous equivalent.
    During a thesis I made for a Sustainability Diagnosis I inspired my Thesis Director to gather people to help me apply Surveys for a social study. This happened in 2015.
    Recently I decided to participate in a Science Expo, but I wasn't selected along with my student, so, I decided to apply the knowledge from this course to attract the interest of my stakeholders and possible collaborators to achieve my Short-term Goal of an Environmental Study and Strategy program that tries to change the Behavior of the school community on topics of Environmental Awareness related to waste management, aspiring to change the behavior of the population of our city.

• The technical expertise posses by the members of the organisation and the abilities to come up with great ideas that can convinced many stakeholders to enter into partnership because they foresee a win win situation from the ideas on the table.

• genial course and subjects

• by good behavior and value. by being transparent and accountable. by giving appreciation.

• To attract people that might want our company the prestige and the good well of the organization can attract anything.

• Honey as Money” propels us beyond thinking in Dollars, Euros and Yen. “Honey as Money” is what happens when you add the currency of ideas, expertise, community, events, and crowds to the traditional measurement of value.

• We may use access to our services as money, rather than money itself

• We may use access to our services as money, rather than money itself

• Publicity, fame, business facilities within the project, passion

• Our organization have been doing social emotional learning to both parents and children in different communities and it has really made a change in their lives. and this have attracted some stakeholders who are supporting us now.

• Here are 4 ways to attract stakeholders:
    1- Setting clear project objectives.
    2- Identifying key stakeholders.
    3- Analyzing and prioritizing stakeholder requirements.
    4- Communicating regularly.

• I can use power of ideas, passion and persistence to attract my collaborators in an organization

• I can use power of ideas, passion and persistence to attract my collaborators in an organization

• okay understand

• You can use a means that unites the needs, good ideas are those that win and thus a means that helps everyone that is the focus of giving, earning and sustaining.

• Teams lunch or a day off is a non-cash incentive for our teams, particularly after a significant team achievement such as a long and exhausting week of hygiene kit distribution, so a team day off for lunch and relaxation is another typical reward in our organization.

• Все отлично! Все прекрасно. Курс просто восторг

• Все отлично! Все прекрасно. Курс просто восторг

• It is my long term goal to complete my Masters Degree in Inclusive innovation with UCT. There is a large gap in the edcation system of this country. One must be part of it to realise and have a clear vision on how to rectify the problem at hand. According to my perception, Education policy developers are missing the point. It is then i knew where my long term goal lies. The aim will be a success, be that one way or another

• We thought of Impacting the community around us.We discovered the organization was situated in place full illiterate.we thought of starting with the basics.which is the primary level of the children.
    Free education was giving to them in order to bring out the talent in those kids.

• We run school in Kenya we can use our expertise in business to attract funding. i am a business management expert and a teacher. i can use my expertise in business to attract funding by begining business management classes geared to words teaching women, youth and people with disability on business management and basic accounting skills that they can use to begin and sustain their own small business. and this increase th family income.

• I believe excellent story telling can push stakeholders and collaborators to engage with you. For example, telling a story of how a community is affected by a certain issue and how taking specific steps will alleviate their suffering can encourage more people to join hands with you and make an impact.

• We have use transparency, reliability, accountability, consistency and service to attract stakeholders as well as collaborators .

• We use advocacy experts to influence policy makers to reform or change policy

• We use advocacy experts to influence policy makers to reform or change policy

• My organization is known for being supportive by showing love to the less privileged kids around. The unique skills and attributes of my organization are; helping its volunteers to take courses on personal development and leadership training.
    These attributes might attract potential partners because every organization would love to partner with people who are at the best of their leadership quality.

• The way we might use nonmonetary incentives to attract talent to our organization is by organizing a free seminar that has to do about discovering talent and making impacts with one's talent.
    The way we might use non-monetary incentives to attract stakeholders or collaborators to our organization is by clearly stating the goal of the organization, and by adding the power of ideas, expertise, community, events, and crowd to the traditional measurement of values.

• Some non-monetary ways that we have used to attract, talents, stakeholders or collaborators to Charakids Foundation includes, our transparency and accountability and also our story telling ability through web presence

• My orgnisation has group of Head of Departments, we are able to attract stakeholders in our organisation whereby the collaborators want to create stake holder's forums tapping from our group expertise for their organisation or agencies.

• We may share our ideas, dreams and passion to attract the partners

1 Reply
  • A empresa onde trabalho é a Union Softwares, fundada em 1995, por um jovem de 21 anos que tinha o sonho de ajudar o mercado imobiliário ser mais ágil, competitivo e digital. Um jovem de muito talento, mas sem dinheiro.
    O propósito de fazer tudo acontecer contagiou clientes e colaboradores, engajando-os em um processo colaborativo de ganha-ganha. Imobiliárias clientes ajudaram no financiamento do desenvolvimento dos softwares e colaboradores-chave também participaram do projeto como sócios minoritários. Foi uma forma de reter talentos engajados em objetivos afins. Os clientes visionários ganhavam competitividade exclusiva com recursos que eram únicos. Enfim um jogo de ganha-ganha. Usamos o mel como dinheiro.

• Pessoas compram de pessoas, se relacionam com pessoas, nos conectamos com pessoas. Somos humanos e sabemos que o movimento de desenvolvimento é para a frente. As boas ideias e valores valem ouro, mel. Uma luz acesa atrai quem quer sair da escuridão. Não é difícil convencer e atrair interessados com projetos bem desenhados e oportunidade de ganha-ganha para todos. Nos meus 30 anos de trabalho e neles, 15 de mercado imobiliário, nosso crescimento se baseou nessa linda filosofia. Todos podemos juntos ir mais longe!

• Ouvir, que importante citação. A escuta ativa é importantíssima para atrairmos os melhores interessados e identificar possibilidades que estão nas entrelinhas. Ouvir abre portas e acelera caminhos de decisão.

• Sonhos, paixões e colocar o abstrato em execução. Essa é a grande chave. Parabéns pelo post.

• we believe in reciprocity so if there is something we want there is something we can offer.

• Talent, stakeholders, and collaborators shows intense enjoyment or interest to non-monetary incentives like A leaves, a trip to a hill station, or an extra day off is much more impactful than an extra amount of money.

Potential Risk:
    For our organization we can take social and economic risk for our project.
    Social risks include alterations in relationships with others that are to the disadvantage of the subject, including embarrassment, loss of respect of others and economic risks include payment by subjects for procedures not otherwise required, loss of wages or other income and any other financial costs.

• A global mission

• I can attract them by providing the resources they need to fulfill their talents as they need specific resources rather than monetary like labs educational materials special software

• Some of the ways that I might use to attract talent, stakeholders or collaborators to my organization by sending out promotional groups that would discuss our policy and procedures to them.

• Some ways I will use non-monetary incentives to grow my organization is through the use of

1. Ideas: I will make use of all-inclusive and profit-for-all ideas to attract partners to my organization.
    2. Events: I will leverage on the power of crowds to attract partners to my organization. People resource is highly profitable and if properly handled could generate benefits and lasting relationships.
  • The first way would be “Stakeholder mapping’’
    We need to conduct a thorough stakeholder analysis to identify your stakeholders. Identify and examine key factors including proximity to your project, demographics, interest in the project, needs and concerns, expectations of your project and any previous public statements. Secondly, Understanding levels of influence will allow you to predict how a particular stakeholder may interact directly with your project team or with others

• Showing your skill set like leadership, communication , innovation analytical thinking etc can improve your chance of applying the honey as money

• Recognition at the workplace like a meaningful ‘well-done’, a personalized thank-you note, or a special shout-out on social media can be more memorable than receiving an extra cash amount.

In fact, an invested employee will always find a non-cash reward more emotionally valuable. When employees receive something which they can keep and show or experience, it adds more emotional value to the reward.

• An organization can use non-monetary incentives such as offering flexible work arrangements, professional development opportunities, recognition and praise, a positive work environment, and a sense of purpose and meaning. Additionally, offering opportunities for growth and advancement, a diverse and inclusive culture, and a sense of community and belonging can also be effective non-monetary incentives.

• We all know that money is very important to invest in a project. It needs to be earned with integrity.

• Honey, as a valuable and versatile commodity, has the potential to serve as a form of currency in both professional and personal contexts. Its numerous applications, ranging from culinary to medicinal, make it a desirable item in various exchanges. Additionally, the process of producing honey requires skill and dedication, further increasing its perceived value. By recognizing and utilizing honey's intrinsic worth, individuals and businesses can facilitate unique transactions that contribute to overall growth and development.

• Honey, as a valuable and versatile commodity, has the potential to serve as a form of currency in both professional and personal contexts. Its numerous applications, ranging from culinary to medicinal, make it a desirable item in various exchanges. Additionally, the process of producing honey requires skill and dedication, further increasing its perceived value. By recognizing and utilizing honey's intrinsic worth, individuals and businesses can facilitate unique transactions that contribute to overall growth and development.

• University so our major istake holders are children in students and teach other to attract these students we need to provide courses that are market drain and the programs that are also market driven to meet the needs of the country and I understand that people do not have a money that's why they are unable to complete their education so in order to provide them the quality education we approach to the organisations like commercial banks non government all organisations to provide funds and inform of scholarships so that is students could be benefited properly this is how we attract these take holders.

• Friendly environment
    Supportive
    Corporation

• Friendly environment
    Supportive
    Corporation

• Honey is a name for muti-currencies such as knowledge, skills, art and craft, talent regarding to any thing which contributes to the development and welfare of community. In this regard, our organization offers a number of available techniques, skills, short course piece of knowledge to stakeholders and collaborators and take what they have a thing of valuable to us. It is exchange program.

• To know the importance of rule-05"Honey is Money", I being a leader, shall use philanthropic and motivational approach to attract talent, stakeholders, partners Etc. based on WIIFIM or benefit for them in future. In future, those shall be enriched with expertise, skills, ideas, events, experiences which shall be asset for them to leave their meaningful impact others, as convey by honey is money.

• I attracted them by offering them learning something new that will provide them a new career and will shape their personality. My slogan was "Continuous education"

• During water supply international to samali refugees in Ethiopia, there was a limitation on budget selling to upgrade the water system and improve the water supplied to the refugee as well host community. So that we took one initiative to change the power system of water sources from diesel generator to grid line and solar system to reduce the operation cost. So that in collaboration with local power electric we changed three boreholes system to grid this has reduced the operation cost by half. The donor was interested by the initiative and add more budget to replace some of water source power system to solar power. This is the example I remeber for this golden rule honey as money. Taking initiatives and coordinating stakehilders.

• I have used non monetary incentives to attract talent to my organization by offering to help them built toward the future

• honey is not money money is honey

• Some non-monetary incentives are Public recognition and Additional time off. Employees expect firms to deliver an amazing work environment and culture that supports personal and professional growth.

• Flexible work arrangements: Offering flexible work arrangements, such as remote work options or flexible hours, can be a valuable non-monetary incentive for many people.

Professional development opportunities: Providing opportunities for professional development, such as training programs or mentorship opportunities, can be an attractive non-monetary incentive for individuals looking to improve their skills and advance their careers.

Recognition and appreciation: Recognizing and showing appreciation for the contributions of employees, stakeholders, and collaborators can be a powerful non-monetary incentive. This can be done through public recognition, awards, or other forms of acknowledgment.

Meaningful work: Offering work that is meaningful and has a positive impact on society or the environment can be a non-monetary incentive for individuals who are motivated by a sense of purpose.

Collaborative culture: Creating a collaborative and supportive culture can be a non-monetary incentive for individuals who value teamwork and a positive work environment.

• We have attracted volunteers for our animal-related activities through our children related activities

• I like This concept as watched this video. It is everything that creates new spirit of cooperation and success.

• I think this is creative concept in running NGOs or businesses

• Non-monetary incentives can be powerful tools for attracting talent, stakeholders, and collaborators to an organization. Here are some ways that they have been and can be used effectively:

Professional Development Opportunities: Offering access to training, workshops, and opportunities for skill development is an excellent non-monetary incentive. For instance, providing employees with opportunities to attend industry conferences, gain new certifications, or access cutting-edge learning resources can attract talent seeking personal and professional growth.

Flexible Work Arrangements: Providing flexibility in work arrangements, such as remote work options or flexible hours, can be a significant incentive. It accommodates diverse lifestyles and work preferences, making the organization more appealing to a wide range of potential collaborators and employees.
  • There is one capital that humans crave as much as cash and that is social capital. For those who understands it, the importance is as huge as money and many of them want to have it along side any local currency they have been able to acquire. To the uninitiated social currency is not important. It is this value of social capital that we have used to serve as promissory notes along with whatever monetary sum that is approved to the many people who have worked as member of staff. To the volunteers, members of board, and other volunteers, the prospect of of being introduced to and meeting some of the high ranking members of government both at sub-regional and national level is to good an offer to refuse.
    The same way is used to open doors for people serving with us to meet sometimes with business owners depending on the trend and pattern of the programme.
    There are also opportunities for travels to attend meetings and trainings which many of the people we have attracted have used for purposes of short vacations or moments of leisure. People who have collaborated with us have been highlighted as local heroes and their pictures used in local newspapers and television news because of their contributions to solving the problem faced by the vulnerable, marginalised, and excluded people. It proved effective that other than cash, it is possible to use social capital to get people to serve.

• we use honey as money rule to attract collaborators by adding power of ideas,expertise and crowds to traditional measurement of value

• Show collaborators the success stories of individuals who have benefitted from past projects.
    Show how past collaborators have benefitted. Return on investments.

• Organizations that are trying to change the world usually struggle to find the money they need to create maximum impact. However, fixating on this single measure of value--money--can blind leaders to the existence of other valuable resources- In our organisation we receive surplus of food which is also used to thank the volunteers[Every day] and in return helps us to keep the talent however it's easy to complain due to lack of money which can make one easily move focus

• You might be wondering how Honey makes money, given that it's a free tool. The answer lies in Honey's relationships with online retailers. Whenever you make a purchase using a coupon found by Honey, the company earns a commission from the retailer.

• The saying is meant to encourage you to make the most of your opportunities and take the risks that you need to in order to make your life more fulfilling. If you always stay in a state of fear and don't take any risks then you will never find joy and happiness in what you're doing.

• The saying is meant to encourage you to make the most of your opportunities and take the risks that you need to in order to make your life more fulfilling. If you always stay in a state of fear and don't take any risks then you will never find joy and happiness in what you're doing.

• You might be wondering how Honey makes money, given that it's a free tool. The answer lies in Honey's relationships with online retailers. Whenever you make a purchase using a coupon found by Honey, the company earns a commission from the retailer.

• Kindly assess my response.

• As a volunteer coordinator for a local environmental organization, we have successfully used non-monetary incentives to attract and retain volunteers. Some strategies include:

Recognition and Awards: Acknowledging volunteers' contributions through certificates, awards, or public recognition at events.

Skill Development Opportunities: Offering training sessions, workshops, or seminars to enhance volunteers' skills and provide them with valuable learning experiences.

Networking Events: Organizing social events and networking opportunities to foster a sense of community among volunteers and allow them to connect with like-minded individuals.

• Analyzing and scaring up local businesses to assure lending institutions of debt servicing

• By selling the impact of our program to our partners, they would be motivated to join the train. For instance, By painting the picture of future leaders composed of individuals who have been touched directly by our program and seeing them replicate same in the future will in no doubt motivate our partners and prospective partners.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.