Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• I am working on to get fully funded scholarship by the end of 2023. to study medicine. my countries doctor to patients ratio is very low, therefore i would like to overcome this problem. there are a lot of patents that need kidney surgery and they are always being sent to other countries to get the surgery performed. i would like to specialize on kidney surgery and save my country from dying just because they couldn't afford the cost for the surgery.

• I am working on to get fully funded scholarship by the end of 2023. to study medicine. my countries doctor to patients ratio is very low, therefore i would like to overcome this problem. there are a lot of patents that need kidney surgery and they are always being sent to other countries to get the surgery performed. i would like to specialize on kidney surgery and save my country from dying just because they couldn't afford the cost for the surgery.

• it is really a very good idea. i appreciate it.

• My organization is working to help Nigeria entrepreneurs start, scale and grow their businesses. To reach this goal, we will need to study the effectiveness of our pilot program and, if it is successful, find funding and resources to expand it across.

• The dry port that is found in our country working to Expand the capacity of holding containor .To meet the goal we will need to prepare program and hold annual budget for finding fund.

• The dry port that is found in our country working to Expand the capacity of holding containor .To meet the goal we will need to prepare program and hold annual budget for finding fund.

• My organization works on taking care of autistic children, we are working hard to complete this annotation, but we need a safe and close place for the children

• so nice i like this cores

• the long term goal is to ensure that there is prevention of death to adolescent girls resulting from unsafe procedures and prevent unwanted pregnancy.

• My organization is working to cut all form of health deficiencies around the state.
    To reach this goal, we will need some medical practioner.

• My organization is working to cut all form of health deficiencies around the state.
    To reach this goal, we will need some medical practioner.

• I am working to create and grow my store and thus be able to help animal NGOs through her income funds, in order for me to achieve this goal, I would need to expand more marketing to get customers and, if all goes well, make them loyal to the store by acquiring resources for the project development.

• I am working to create and grow my store and thus be able to help animal NGOs through her income funds, in order for me to achieve this goal, I would need to expand more marketing to get customers and, if all goes well, make them loyal to the store by acquiring resources for the project development.

• so I am working in a company named campus drone kl chapter under the venture named levan venture this campus drone kl chapter is a digital magazine so my role is ceo of this company and now my goal is to bring the 2nd chapter of the magazine. I will follow as sir told I am very much motivated by this rule.

• My organization finish line was to expand our major cities in Africa and that was back in 2016 but until we have so far manage to be in 3 countries ,we will need to collaborate with shareholder to get more capital to expand our horizons

• my organisation is working to improve health outcomes for for Zambians by reducing new HIV infections among key and priority population . this is supposed to be achieved by using combination methods of HIV prevention such as biomedical services , economic strengthening and Fighting GBV

• As a humanitarian group striving to improve food security and long-term livelihood in conflict-affected areas, our mission is to supply the most vulnerable populations in northern Tonga County with high-quality, improved seed varieties and agricultural inputs. After our team has analyzed the area's popular stable crops, agricultural methods, and favored tools, our teams will work directly with the families to instruct them on how to cultivate new seed varieties, use tools, and modern procedures. Teams of fund raisers will endeavor to ensure that financing is available for the project's success.

• Все прекрасно. Все отлично. Спасибо

• My organization looks into getting learners to read for meaning. These learners are from previosuly disadvantaged communities.

• One of our greatest goals would be to find a way to get international help in building artificial reefs so we can create more eco friendly conditions and with it, grow the local fish population

• The gap analysis has to do with what the company will be be missing.
    What you have and how to feel in the gap.
    The above factors will definitely affect the organization, As part of the rules.

• My foundation's is work to cut the number of out-of-school children in Nigeria by half to do that we need to show the school ina outside light to those who don't believe in it and aid those who simply unable to afford it.

• My organization is looking to produce world class athletes in the sports Muay Thai and MMA (mixed martial arts). In order for us to reach our goal, we need to train our athletes from the grassroots to and further hone their skills in order for them to be ready for world class competitions. If our athletes gain the right skills to compete in the international stage, we will find sponsorships for them.

• I am currently volunteering with an organization that aims to makes opportunities equally distributed around the world by providing talent from developing countries with the fellowship opportunities to serve with U.S. organizations. I believe that what is missing is the post fellowship, many fellows felt lost after going back to their home countries after quitting their jobs to join the fellowship to find that the economic situation has changed and it became harder to find a job. I think that my organization should use a human centered design approach in order to find the best way to support fellows with their careers once the fellowship is over.

• My organization should be one of the 3 top leaders of the of the organization in Africa.
    To reach this goal, My graduates should be qualified, skilled and valued people in the work places.

• Goals are the machine of our success. If there is goal there is no success.

• My community Based Organisation is working hard to reduce or elevate the illiteracy level among women. It does so by sponsoring vulnerable primary school girls access primary education and pursue their dream. It mobilize resources from the community members through monthly subscriptions and fundraising.

• My organization is poised to reduce poverty among less privilege communities in the Gbinde locality of Konshisha LGA. To reach this goal, we will need to find the best strategies and methods of approach to help struggling community members understand and cope with the rigors of their income generating ventures as well as source for donors to increase our sphere of coverage. .

• My department would like to have Inventory for all Institutional and Pool houses in the District of Leribe for the fiscal year 2022/2023. To achieve these goals I will need to horne my driving skills, transport and subsistence allowance.

• My organization is working to end youth unemployment in undeserved and underprivileged communities in Kenya. To reach this goal, we will identify, train, mentor youths into starting successful social enterprises that can create employment for themselves and for others in the community. Hence, we’ll source for funding from well-wishers to ensure success of the youth social enterprises.

• Our organizational goal is reduce neonatal deaths by 75% through enhancing referrals to women from health centers to referral hospitals by the end of the year 2023.However,we lack human and financial resources shortage reach that target

• Very interesting discussion

• My organization (Charakids Foundation) is aimed at least 500 kids in Nigeria before the end of 2022, to get this we will need to reach out/locate underprivilege children in the country and supply their basic needs, when it happens we have to source for funds, outreach plans and sustainability goals.
    We currently do not have all the skills needed to reach this goal, some of these skills includes funding, transportation amongst others

• My organization is working to build more classroom to accommodate growing student population. To reach this goal, we will need to secure funding and resources to build more classrooms.

• My organization is doing its best to generate revenue in order to sustain and serve the needs of the people and the government to utilize funds efficiently and effectively. The Philippine government generates revenues mainly through personal and income tax collection, but a small portion of non-tax revenue is also collected through fees and licenses, privatization proceeds and income from other government operations and state-owned enterprises. To reach this goal, our organization envisions that the effective and efficient pursuit of the critical tasks under its wings revenue generation, resource mobilization, debt management and financial market development shall provide the solid foundation for a Philippine economy that is one of the most active and dynamic in the world.

• My organization is endeavouring to be accredited. In order to reach this goal, our staff need to undergo relevant trainings recognised by the accrediting government agency.

• We are doing our first replica in another city, from this experience we will learn and develop to reach new cities and even new countries.

• My organization is working to positively alter the attitudes and behaviors of socially marginalized young adults. To reach this goal, we will need to study the effectiveness of our pilot program and, if it is successful, find funding and resources to expand it across the country.

• The philanthropical organisation that I run with my co-directors next to my day-to-day job, focuses on the long-term financial independence and overall wellbeing of women in need. Our aim is to reach as many individuals as possible, and contribute in their wellbeing in the best possible way with the least possible resources - all within the budget. Whilst we can be considered to be successful in helping those women that have gained access to our programme, we could do (much) better in identifying more women in need and for which we have sufficient resources to date. We would definitely benefit from skills to better identify individuals who could benefit from our organisation's support.

• As metas fazem parte da nossa rotina desde o momento em que acordamos até a hora de dormir. Trabalhar, cuidar da saúde física em mental, atender à necessidade da família, ativar a espiritualidade e nossa responsabilidade social.
    Nossas metas são nosso propósito de existir. Elas nos inspiran e nos impulsionam a sermos melhores e nos transformar diariamente. Gritar gol a cada conquista, comemorar contas pagas, quilos diminuidos, aprovações escolares de filhos, educação contínua, entrega de projetos, reconhecimento de nossos pares, cuidar de nossos pais idosos. Acompanhar a sua velhice e o fim da vida. ter consiência limpa e coração em paz. Quer meta melhor? Assim me sinto.

• Minha empresa se engaja em datas importantes em ações de responsabilidade social. Seguem algumas delas:

• Ação em parceria com orfanato da cidade (doação de brinquedos, participação em datas como Dia das Crianças e Natal).
    • Ação de doação de fraldas geriátricas para entidades de idosos em nossa cidade.
    • PArticipação de nossos colaboradores e empresas em eventos como Feira de Profissões e participação em palestras sobre profissões. Assim trabalhamos também no encaminhamento profissional de novos talentos.
    • Doação de computadores usados e equipamentos a instituições que trabalham com formação de jovens aprendizes.
  • Minha empresa zela pelo crescimento e desenvolvimento de jovens na área da tecnologia. Por isso investimos em ações sociais como feira de profissões em instituições de ensino. Nossos colaboradores também participam de palestras sobre profissões e novas áreas de atuação.

• I don't have an organisation, but I am going to make this personal (again)
    One large outcome I am working to produce is writing successful articles, mainly spiritual, and share them online with people from around the world.
    For that, I shall ask myself : Do I need a training to become a better writer and be a better storyteller? Do I have enough credibility for people to read my work, and if that's not the case, what are the ways to gain more credibility? A trip in India is it going to do the job? Do I need some certifications on healing? Do I need a Guru to share his wisdom with me, thus help me on my journey with others? The list goes on...

• My organization will be working to alleviate poverty whilst catering for the needs and protecting the rights of disadvantaged people groups in developing countries, with a focus on children. We will do this by first making a comprehensive survey of the situation of these people and identifying their most pressing need and then mobilize both human and material resources to achieve our ultimate goal.

• My organization is striving to create educational opportunities in Migori County. To achieve this, we will have to strategically carry out a survey to know how much illiteracy has encroached on this area in order to understand how effectively and efficiently to deploy and implement our plans. The outcome of our survey will inform the funding and resources we will require for the entire county.

• my organization is working in delivering a project on time as planned to
    we have all the skills and resources to make that happen

• We actually are in a business of manufacturing CNC automation machinery. It is no doubt a Fast and accurate approach in the world of automation. CNC machining demands a lesser workforce to accomplish the production tasks. One skilled operator can operate most of the autonomous CNC machines, and a single programmer can get them loaded with the required designs.

• my organization is looking forward to stop sexual harassments in the global world ,
    so we intend to start seminars , talk shows , learning new skills , talent hunt etc.
    the resources that will be needed are the intervention of the government bodies to generate necessary support and oblige the citizens to participate .

• The goals of my food organization, However, some common goals of my food organizations may include:

Ensuring access to affordable, healthy, and safe food for all members of the community.
    Promoting sustainable and environmentally-friendly food production and distribution practices.
    Supporting small and local farmers and food producers.
    Educating the public about nutrition and the importance of a healthy diet.
    Advocating for food policy and industry changes that align with the organization's values and goals.
    Conducting research and development to improve food production and distribution methods.
    Reducing food waste and promoting food recovery and redistribution to those in need.
    Promoting cultural exchange and understanding through food.
    Providing job training and employment opportunities in the food industry.

• My organization is working to increase access to education by 50% in the Sahel region. To achieve this goal, we will need to assess the effectiveness of partner schools and, if successful, find funding and resources to expand the partnership to other schools in the region.

• Setting long-term goals for work is essential for personal and professional growth. By establishing a clear direction and desired outcome, individuals are more likely to stay motivated and focused on achieving their objectives. These goals provide a sense of purpose and help prioritize tasks and resources to ensure effective progress. Adopting a strategic approach to goal setting enhances career satisfaction and fosters continuous improvement within a dynamic professional environment.

• Setting long-term goals for work is essential for personal and professional growth. By establishing a clear direction and desired outcome, individuals are more likely to stay motivated and focused on achieving their objectives. These goals provide a sense of purpose and help prioritize tasks and resources to ensure effective progress. Adopting a strategic approach to goal setting enhances career satisfaction and fosters continuous improvement within a dynamic professional environment.

• In light of honey's diverse applications and appeal, setting clear goals for its production and distribution becomes essential for maximizing its potential. Aspiring beekeepers and honey enthusiasts can target specific markets, tailoring their product to meet the distinct needs of those interested in its culinary, cosmetic, or therapeutic uses. Furthermore, by establishing a symbiotic relationship with local communities and industries, honey producers can foster sustainable practices that benefit both the environment and the economy. This proactive approach enables honey producers to expand their reach and actively contribute to the dynamic world of honey commerce.

• In light of honey's diverse applications and appeal, setting clear goals for its production and distribution becomes essential for maximizing its potential. Aspiring beekeepers and honey enthusiasts can target specific markets, tailoring their product to meet the distinct needs of those interested in its culinary, cosmetic, or therapeutic uses. Furthermore, by establishing a symbiotic relationship with local communities and industries, honey producers can foster sustainable practices that benefit both the environment and the economy. This proactive approach enables honey producers to expand their reach and actively contribute to the dynamic world of honey commerce.

• I am working as Assistant Professor in Government College and my goal is to develop effective Literacy Skills and Social Skills of community members in Larkana region in order meet the challenges and demands of current century.
    Broadly speaking, we do not posses sufficient resources for achieving the goals. So, we continue to teach students in college and go to community members and develop their skills through conducting lectures, seminars and short courses and provide them recorded lectures in return we want some help from them such as: connect with other community members and teach them the same skills.

• I am working in School Education & Literacy Department, whose goal is free quality education for all children up to matriculation in province of Sindh.

we have approximately Forty Two Thousand (42000) schools and more that one Thousand Teachers (100000) that are imparting education in their respective areas, is the workforce to meet the goal as free quality education. To regulate the teaching learning process or schooling, we have also set organizational and supervisory mechanism in the form of pyramid ( top to bottom) with delegation of powers.

As we have talked about workforce: Teachers, Head Teachers, Monitors, Taluka (Town) Education Officers, District Education officers, Directors Etc. that should be skillful and experienced so as to deliver their the services efficiently and play pivotal role in attainment of goal. But sometimes, we feel that we have not achieved goal suggesting multiple barriers.

Resultantly, we do skill gap analysis to find out the flaws where those lie. Findings often prove skill deficiency in workforce. Thus, finding out the faults, to enhance skill proficiency of workforce, we start training sessions, seminar, workshops, Etc. sometimes, revise our recruitment policies as well to meet goal which is prime.

• Growing an organization requires a combination of skills and resources. Here are some key skills and resources that can help:

Strategic planning: Developing a clear strategy is crucial to growing an organization. Leaders need to be able to identify the organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats and create a plan to achieve the desired growth.

Marketing and sales: Effective marketing and sales skills are essential for attracting new customers and retaining existing ones. This may include developing marketing campaigns, creating sales strategies, and building relationships with clients.

Financial management: An organization must have a strong understanding of its financial situation, including revenue, expenses, and profit margins. Leaders need to be able to manage cash flow, forecast revenue, and make informed financial decisions.

Leadership and management: An organization needs effective leaders and managers who can set goals, inspire employees, and create a positive culture. This includes the ability to delegate tasks, provide feedback, and make tough decisions.

Human resources: An organization's success is highly dependent on its employees. Leaders must be able to recruit, train, and retain the right people for the job. This includes developing HR policies and procedures, providing employee benefits, and promoting diversity and inclusion.

Technology: Technology can help an organization streamline operations, improve efficiency, and stay competitive. This may include implementing new software, developing online platforms, and adopting new technologies.

Funding: Growing an organization often requires additional funding. Leaders need to be able to identify potential sources of funding, develop funding proposals, and manage finances effectively.

Overall, growing an organization requires a diverse set of skills and resources. Leaders need to be able to identify and leverage these resources effectively to achieve their growth objectives.

• Physical organization
    Goal setting
    Prioritization skills
    Decision making
    Strategic thinking and planning
    Collaboration
    Effective communication
    Time management
    Self-motivation
    Self-management

• To own the top 3 five big modern irrigation farms and water utility manufacturing company in Ethiopia by the starting of 2040.
    Currently to achieve this goal I lack business ownining and combination problems.

• I working towards finding a better job dealing with music or computes. One way I can work toward this is by start looking towards jobs that fit those needs

• my goals are private

• My goal currently is to work on my social self and to finish my second semester. It is not an easy feat to improve yourself as well as the tasks given to us this sem. seems to be a bit too much at times. What I do is speak up as much as I can and volunteer to associate with others so that I could get used to other people. For this semester I make sure to take everything step by step, stop if I feel like I couldn't breathe anymore, and replenish myself I may seem to be taking way too long but I make sure to finish my tasks efficiently with effective results.

• My organization is working to make electronics item in Bangladesh. To reach this goal, we will need to study the effectiveness of our pilot program and, if it is successful, find funding and resources to expand it across the region.

• My organisation wants to provide quality education to each student of its schools.however quality education requires many areas to be filled so this things require proper planning to make theory of change

• My organisation is working to reduce by half the level of unemployment and underemployment of young people.
    To achieve this goal, we have to elaborate and implement a great impact employment project and raise a found from technical and financials partners such as word bank, African development banc etc.

• Our organisation works on multiple fronts so I am going to set one goal for the 2 main parts.
    For the animal rescue front, our long term goal ( 5-10 years) is to have so much success with the spaying/neutering campaigns that we only have to pick up at most 10 puppies and kittens per year on a 60 km radius.

On the children's front, our long term goal is to have regular programs with the children in our community that will help all the ones attending them, to be literate.

• Well since i am not in any organization i will talk about my personal goals.

I am working on being consistent on working out everyday,eating healthy and stopping procrastination which is my biggest problem.

Other than that i am working on spending unnecessarily especially for the things that i do not really need.

• I have attached my assignment above

• This module elaborates on very important points that i like it

• In my organization,i understand that the skill and knowledge i have my boys doen't have and it can affect in reachilg long-term goal,i will be working hand in hand with them until i see who has a strong passion in it so that he can go and study more inorder to be effective and productive.

• Our organisation is working to increase digital literacy level in Nigeria by 40% in the next five years by collaborating with the National Orientation Agency in conducting six trainings per state in the thirty six states of the Federation including the Federal Capital Territory.

• Our organisation is working to increase digital literacy level by 40% in the next five years through collaboration with the National Orientation Agency by conducting six trainings per year in the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory.

• My organization is working to Build Effective Stakeholder Partnerships in 2023 to reach this goal it will work on projects with external stakeholders (public, private and NGO's) which will be assessed to determine as successfully meeting objectives.

• a food insecurity is cut off by training of farmers_the community ang looking for modern seeds even genetically modified organisms for farming

• Our Organisation's finish line is to see life producing life, it is our long term goal.
    Skills and Resources- as an organisation, we don't have the skills and resources that we need to reach the finish line. We need passionate human resource, Facilitators, Finances, teachers, social workers, Fundraisers, Follow up team and occupational therapist

• Morrison's goal is to have $1.5 million in rental sales next month. I believe we do have those skills to reach that goal.

• The organization I am working works to support vulnerable children who have already lost their biological family or at risk of losing their parental care. It aims to support these children develop with their skills and knowledge and lead to to their independent life; make them to their strongest selve and help them to become a contributing members of their community. It takes part in two programmes, alternative child care programs and family and community development programs.

• My organization is committed to sending humanitarian aid to areas affected by natural disasters, providing crucial support to communities in their time of need. Our long-term goal is to enhance our disaster relief efforts by expanding our reach and increasing the scale of assistance we can provide.

While we have a dedicated team of volunteers and a strong sense of purpose, we recognize that there's always room for improvement. To reach our finish line successfully, we need to enhance our fundraising skills to secure more resources for larger-scale operations. Additionally, building partnerships with other organizations and governmental agencies would be beneficial in accessing more extensive networks and resources during disaster response. Continuous training in disaster management and relief coordination will further strengthen our capabilities. Together, these skills and resources will contribute to the overall effectiveness and impact of our humanitarian efforts.

• My institution intends to improve the overall skill sets of every employee to at least diploma holders in critical positions by the end of 2026. we intend to do a skill gap analysis and from then we will be able to ascertain how many needs improvement and whether to externally hire from outside.

• My organization is working to reduce the failure rate of new business starts by 50% in the north central region of Nigeria. To reach this goal, we will need to ensure the effectiveness of our programs and, if successful, find funding and resources to implement it across the region.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.