Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• one main principles that I live by is giving. I find this very important as not only helps me, it also helps them too. I feel by giving it helps me understand them better and create a better bond with them

• Giving:This is one of the key role my organisation is playing in our generation. Helping people to build a successful and lasting business.

• I believe that the use of the three principles is a complete idea that fits to how I plan to create my academy. Furthermore, what really makes a difference would be the giving part. When we give, in my case offer a service for clients at a low price, giving a discount after several services have been purchased, or giving a complementary service for preference; are all a good approach to gain attention for the targeted audience.

• I work for a not for profit. I have worked for nfps for most of my adult life. NFPs are both about giving and sustaining. They provide for the next generation and for a better society for us all.

• Sincerely I've been more on the side of earning and sustaining, I've not been so much into personal giving except religious giving, the course will help me improve on these 3 principles and this will make every aspect of my life better, thank you Amr Al Dabbagh.

• Giving is my life time interest in every aspect of my life specially for the peoples who live with low economic status.

• principles are encoded to our organizations culture, things like taking the responsibility for better future of our people is our main principles. when it comes to value, respect. listening, integrity and team work is something which is organizations foundation. but learning these principle, giving, earning and sustain seems great ingredient to our culture. i will definitely held a session so i can pass this knowledge to my fellow team

• I'm more of of a sustained and learner, I intend improving my giving.

• Giving. My organization is Giving back to the society by training entrepreneurs on how to scale, grow and enable there businesses, thereby making them earn a living for themselves and becomes a better person's in the society.

• My life or my organization why it came to be existing,
    The reason why, it occurred to my own life and my gift children, we passed through hard way, due to human, believed that it got the power what ever it did nothing will come out of it for their advantage against us, all we be in the hope for is God help from their evil hands, with those advantages that came to my though, for organization COYED to set up to flight ,for those who have non one to rescue them from human suppressor, it too much in the GLOBE, for me to engage a sector like this that is the reason, to get stop to human advantage, do being always there when I call for the fight to give end to it.
    Thanks for u all concerns.

• As amanger, I can tell honestly the purposeful objective of our company, to provide a cheaper alternatives product for middle and low income strata of society, offering ranges of payment choice and options, trying to inject a new culture of communication and digital world, we dedicate a small percentage of our revenu annually to improve the livelihood of handicapped poor people. providing means and materials of education, cloths and equipment for disabled ones. we sustain our chartable action by tying a trustful correlation with benevolent association and other related activities.

• My life or my organization why it came to be existing,
    The reason why, it occurred to my own life and my gift children, we passed through hard way, due to human, believed that it got the power what ever it did nothing will come out of it for their advantage against us, all we be in the hope for is God help from their evil hands, with those advantages that came to my though, for organization COYED to set up to flight ,for those who have non one to rescue them from human suppressor, it too much in the GLOBE, for me to engage a sector like this that is the reason, to get stop to human advantage, do being always there when I call for the fight to give end to it.
    Thanks for u all concerns.
    One of outcome that and working to produced, the organization COYED to assure that all they the YOUTH, are skills, and to be able of having sources in come ,through skills that they are learned, For that part of the world , our countianent of African, too many of their Youth, are unskilled, which result for them they to have job.,both they on going and non school attendance, too many are be in the genitor life, when Coyed saw it , and we said things immediately need to be dealing with in the life of the Youth, orphanage, widow, single parents, and the old age peoples.
    So we have the skills, the only things behind it is lack of they resources,

• The three principles, how it embodied myself and my organization?,
    That the COYED organization mealy set up to seem they welfare of Human is provides, and to reach out the Community ,a person to known and see what their situations is, to see ,them the organization have the way by given assistance which have to end to them of their Algone situation, we had been doing that ,in which some part of it been provided, like in the situation of their orphanage, girls potitution, their immigrants, in the part of African here in the Gambia Banjul west African the Authority is still enforcement of permit, on Alliance in to the country, in which too many of them had been took to a jaile till for their payment for their freedom.
    They individual has a single parents, old age peoples, Youths with out a skills, etc etc etc.

• Good day, i must say this has been really helpful. One of the principles listed that i have always found difficult to perform is sustaining. Having to make up for resources given out have been challenging for me because i truly haven't thought of that, i simply relied on my earnings as my means of sustaining. But after reading through and now understanding that sustenance does form an integral part of a triangle, needed to define the true meaning to living.

Thank you.

• Right now we are working on new project, integrating new technology that avail consumer with new added values to simplify the usage of the embedded system and reduce the price that increases the purchasing power of buyers with low income. humain asset is the first priority to look for. This innovative endeavor necessitate well educated knowledge workers, equipped with digital skill, diversified knowledge from different disciplines to develop cross-functional team, put into work novel technique of modula integration, and implementing new business model with viable market strategy.

• Giving: this is part of life, we give daily to live daily. I give out my strength to perform my daily tasks to be able to produce a desired result for my life and organization.

• Hello everyone,

I'm still Bukola .

I'll go with giving.
    This is living for me. It explains the essence of living. The fact that we made the world, the people, the organisations, family and other basic things better of as well as have a fair share of better living by giving makes one impactful.

Thank you everyone.

• When anyone asked me any question, I always answered it truthfully and with no hesitation; it was part of my leadership transformation journey to always learn to give without waiting for the feedback or to be thanked from anybody.

• I embody the principle "sustaining" by prioritizing time for my mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical wellbeing. I make sure I am healthy and balanced before giving or taking from others. This way, I maintain energetic equilibrium and avoid an energy surplus or deficit.

• I would contribute new ideas in Administrative and planning for working projects.

• I don't have an organization just yet but even in our daily lives, it is imperative to note that these principles have always been a part of us.
    You must give when you have.
    The giving can continue only when you earn more.
    And to keep it running for a long time, there should be sustainability.

• One of the three principles that reflect my organization is that we give our resources, time and money to our beneficiaries in need. Our motto ‘help-for-self-help’ ensures that projects become independent and self-sufficient.

• Sustaining. It is very important to me. I always value the art of sustainability in every aspect of life.

• Giving
    Taking my organization as an example, the bulk of what we do is embodied in giving. We impact entrepreneurial skills to groups of young business owner, helping them to Start, Grow and Scale their businesses at almost no cost.

• We embed giving within our organisation by ensuring that every semester, 12 students from deprived backgrounds receive bursaries to enable them to study with us, ranging from 50% to 100% discounts.

• I think the Principle of Earning is embodied in myself in the constant search and engagement with having multiple streams of income from basic salary to investments.

• I feel the principle of earning is more applicable to me. I have 3 streams of income currently ,a general store/shop that contributes 40% to our annual income,rentals that contributes 50% and Mpesa outlet that contributes 10% through commission.

• Using a program that considers women and girls of the community mostly ones that were not able to complete education and offer them skills needed to start and run a business. This is the Giving principle.

• Giving- Our organization trains people for free in Social Entrepreneurship, leadership.
    We also cater for boarding expenses.
    We also gives water freely to the community while others sell

• Earning

I find this value relatable because I am very much invested in gathering what I need to thrive in my career and personal development. I have come to also realise that the level at which I am as a result of these resources that I have gathered, and that has reflected on me, has gained me some level of respect from the people in my circle.

• Hello everyone, I would like to have the 10 golden rules of omnipresence. Thank you

• sustaining: Our organization is embodied with sustaining. We always consider social inclusive, environment and economic development for sustaining for longer run.

• So nice of you

• There is no enough earning, they want us to give them more and earn less

• Hey
    Our organisation is sustaining definitely!

• A Strong Work Ethic.
    Dependability and Responsibility.
    Possessing a Positive Attitude.
    Adaptability.
    Honesty and Integrity.

• I'm focused in these moments of my life on earning and sustaining. I'm still far of giving, I'm trying to earn enough to sustain my family and that will take work to develop ideas that allow myself to live based in such philosophy.

• Giving
    Taking my organization as an example, the bulk of what we do is embodied in giving. We impact entrepreneurial skills to groups of young business owner, helping them to Start, Grow and Scale their businesses at almost no cost.

• Giving principle imparted strong impact on my life. When I started giving I had to everything for my self.

• GIVING
    this is a great principle that normally contribute to life and future.

• As a healthy institution our organisation has to earn money to sustain the activities it does.

• Giving - is a principle I have grown from my childhood. My wife and I support family members who are intelligent into college or university as long as their parents cannot manage the fees. We give knowing the future depends on these children.

• Earning a very essential topic to be discussed indeed. I believe before anything earning comes first, because without earning anything, we couldn't give anything too. If we don't earn anything then there is nothing to be sustained. Earning starts with investing in our self, meaning earning knowledge. It is the first thing to be earned, that knowledge can be gained by learning or though observation or through deep thought. Using that knowledge, we could earn money, create awareness. Earning is freedom. At the moment, I am earning knowledge. I am widening my scope and that's why I am enrolled in this course. To enrich my self in leadership and serve my country.

• Giving is one way of of even earning and sustaining oneself. For me, giving involves impact knowledge for better Entrepreneurship Development in my country with the work we do at FATE Foundation, we giving by impacting to Entrepreneurs to start, scale and grow their businesses, of which I'm actively involve, we this I earn and of course helps to sustain the Entrepreneurship eco system.

• Moi par exemple je donne beaucoup, que ce soit de mon argen, de mon temps ou de mes compétences

• The principle of Leadership are Giving,Earning and sustaining.Those Chains are interested in Omnipreneurship. To invest on small or wide range of project,One must be Give some amount of money or energy or other. These energy,money or other things earns some profit or money.If this chains done repetedly on some investment area or other projects and obtain profit continously be sustain.

• Giving is investing some on ones things. In my concerns giving is the same as investing.without giving earning is nothing. My father is living in sime rural area.This area is known by coffee plant. So that he dig to planting the coffee. To planting the coffee he wants to invest sime energy to dig the ground, money.So this is giving to the earth or ground some else

• the principle i choose is earning most of the people in an organization prefer earning than anything. because you can not give without earning you can not give what you don't have that's why i choose earning

• To secure better performance and results from people in 21 century, a manager has to increase his influence more over them. And to do so, leadership is the answer.

Principles of Leadership is an art whereby an individual follows a group of rules of investment of growth for achieving a common set of goals. These principles are:- Giving, earning and sustaining rule.To expand it further, leadership is a process of inter-personal relationships through which a person attempts to influence the behaviour of others for attainment of pre-determined objectives. Of the various people, who have defined leadership, influence and attainment of objectives are the common denominators.

• To secure better performance and results from people in 21 century, a manager has to increase his influence more over them. And to do so, leadership is the answer.

Principles of Leadership is an art whereby an individual follows a group of rules of investment of growth for achieving a common set of goals. These principles are:- Giving, earning and sustaining rule.To expand it further, leadership is a process of inter-personal relationships through which a person attempts to influence the behaviour of others for attainment of pre-determined objectives. Of the various people, who have defined leadership, influence and attainment of objectives are the common denominators.

• Giving and earning I believe are entities that are very important in my life, when you give there’s speculation that leads to you earning something be it financial or something else.

• Giving principle, I created a social media account for giving environmental education to my community
    Earning principle, I have a job in a NGO where I receive my salarie, working for Fauna conservation.
    Sustaining principle, I have a close contact with my stakeholders and the people I work with.

• In my current situation, I'm more of a giving person. Giving time and love for myself in first place to grow and learn more at young age, then to others around me by showing support and help for anyone in need as long as I can help and provide something for them.

• In my organization make accessible soft grounds for loans with extremely minimal bottlenecks as well as little or no stringent payback conditions. This serves as our way of giving.

• Giving : giving has really been part of me, it explain and express my existence by meeting the needs of others through this, showing them care.

• Good evening,
    As an educator, I have given the first two principles to my students. I have give them time and attention, and sometimes also afecction. they always look for those things in me. I have always earned respect, honor, and also money from my work and I have substained in time. I have built my experience as a techer and as i person, but I have also created my own business, which is an academy of English in my city. In that way I can still work and apply these interesting principles I have learned from you.

Thanks a lot.
    It is nice learning with you.

• As leaders we also need humility, otherwise all the principles we work can be ambiguous for a real personality. Don´t you think?

• Giving, Earning and Sustaining.
    I truly believe in giving. I personally mean giving of myself. There is an amazing thing that happens when you give knowledge, time, energy to help someone help themselves. When you give knowledge you are helping to sustain ideologies, ideas and culture. You are helping the person receiving that knowledge earn respect from those around them. It truly does work as a cycle.

P
    1 Reply
  • It's so much fun

• yes it's funny

• yes it's funny

• ok i will select about giving as our sir said giving is loving while we give something or afford something we will think twice a time before we afford it while it is helpful or waste in that way, the thinking abilty should be great while the person is giving then it will give a great outcome or will get a good satisfaction. i agree with sir words giving is loving

• Все прекрасно. Все отлично. Спасибо

• I AM A GIVER, SOMETIMES I EVEN BORROWED MONEY TO GIVE, BUT EARNING HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PROBLEM

P
    1 Reply
  • JCPENNEY IS A RETAIL COMPANY AIMING TO GIVE OUT THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
    EARN THE REPUTATION AND SUSTAIN BY DOING THE FIRST TWO PRINCIPLES

• I am waiting on my assessment evaluation.

• Bonsoir je me nomme Ghislain lopez, je suis le responsable du suivi évaluation au COLIBRI, il s'agit d'une OBC au Cameroun qui vise à promouvoir un accès à la santé équitable pour tous

• Hello everyone,

Applying the 'giving' principle, the company I work for provides logistical services to stakeholders (large and small) to help facilitate international trade (mostly focusing on movement of cargo and people) and the development of the country's economy.

Regards,
    Philp

• Hi Popea7,

Giving comes with a full heart and to want to give even when you do not have is selfless. You have a big heart and one day you will be rewarded. I would just recommend giving generously by taking care of yourself (earning) by not giving exceeding your limitations. Giving exceeding your limitations is unsustaining. Psychologically, you might crush.

Regards,
    Philp

• It is true.
    There is a positive reward internally when we give.

• One of the main activities we do for our community is trying to keep our beaches clean. We sometimes choose an affected area and invite all of our members along with people from the community who volunteer. We give our time and effort, while also earning the help of others, and sustaining a cleaner environment.

• Giving as a principle in my life has giving me self fulfillment anytime i give out to those in need and the vulnerable in my society.
    When i build capacity of Farmers on sustainable ways of improving their yields i get more satisfaction of making a difference in the life of the famer and his family.

Giving has taught me to relate well with people of different social status and the need to help make the world abetter place for all.
    In giving it has made my life more meaningful and content as i see happy and sustainable lifestyles among the farmers in my community,

Thank you
    Jamiel Abdulai

• Principle are like guide rules in which an organization stick on.
    Tomato Jos company actually have this principle of caring about each other.
    Value the imput of each unit,and a golden rule that binds us together which is love. That has been a driven force for the sustainable goal development.

• Reflecting on my life as an African-American disabled U. S. Army veteran I have to choose sustaining as the principle that has impacted my life due to the borderline poverty level financial giving by the Veterans Administration and Department of Defense. Disability benefits once allowed full dental and medical services free to veterans of the Second World War, Korean Conflict, and Vietnam Era. Since the Conflict in Iraq, Desert Storm, etc. I have not been able to get free dental service now, unless I am 100% disabled. The location of the Veterans Hospital in the Bronx, New York does not have adequate parking for veterans, especially those that are part of the National Guard and Reserve that had been called to active duty and have returned state side with Post Traumatic Stress and wounds. I have had to live within a financial benefit system that pays monthly and the money does not cover food, rent, clothing nor personal items. So, I have had to find ways to purchase foods and clothes using a budget after paying rent. This usually only helps me buy personal items with little money for a night on the town.

• The core the principles are giving, earning and sustain

• Yes, these principles are true! In mine life experiences', "Giving", this principle has impact in personal life's

interaction. Giving connect, giving shows love, giving makes life has a meaning. I had a refugee friend who was a homeless, a give him a chance to get a house near my house, that action made him be closer to me and live as friend with great confidence. I hope because giving is a sacrifice, an act act of love it can open the doors of success.

• I was reflecting on the the words about family businesses, the terms " making, milking, and auctioning", and it got me thinking that it actually happens and sometimes it is a pattern on how a family business slowly dies.

• I create a balance between giving and earning in my life. It means that I do not give beyond my depth. Indeed, giving gives me pleasure and meaning to my life.

• For my organization, we focus on sharing knowledge to those who have less or none in the area of mental health and the likes of that. We organize outreach where we impact these knowledge to people.
    So in essence we do more of giving.

• Giving: At our foundation we seek to create a Nigeria were every child is educated so they can create a bright future for themselves.

• Giving: At our foundation we seek to create a Nigeria were every child is educated so they can create a bright future for themselves.

• Giving. I see this principle to be exactly what my instructor eluded to. Giving is life. There is something that happens to my heart every time I am able to render a helping hand in different areas. Its one things so much fulfillment and you just want to continue doing it.

My organization is founded on the same principle of giving. We endeavor to give back to our communities in many areas, in terms of time, a bit of resources as we earn, and our services to those in need of a helping hand.

• These three principles are very important to me especially sustaining is the most effective principle in my life and my organization. I always create strategic plan to sustain the success of my organization.

• these three principles are very important to my life and my work.

• These principles of Giving, Earning and Sustaining are very important in my life and my work.

• A good topic Thanks

• Earning, because I'd like to earn knowledge more and I am hungry to learn more, I am so devoted to uplift myself.

• I will be talking on Earning..
    You see, I am from Africa in general.. When it have to do with earning, we earn by monthly...
    The point I am raising is that we earn less and take pay in a month..
    And l do understand that Principals say, given is love but Earning is thrilling and Sustaining is about investing..
    In our African society it is hard to give, when your earning is less and at the end if you will follow the given method Sustaining will not be possible..
    Thanks for the understanding..
    Saah Robert Nyandanweh is my name again.

• On this module I can say that GIVING is what matters most in my organization. The essence of giving is creating an environment where people values each one's personal ability to share in a very simplest way without needing to be recognized and asking for a favor in return. It is a collaborative approach where everyone support one another and sharing ideas to further enhance and broaden the organization's core values.

• Hi,
    I am delighted to share this. Having been given this platform, I couldn't have a second thought rather than grasp it swiftly.
    To start with, I was torn apart just after high school since I didn't have money to help me survive in the city. I tried hustling here and there, but things were not working out for me. This didn't stop for the next two years. It was hard, but through God's Grace, I survived. Through these struggles, I promised myself that should I get a breakthrough/make it in life, I would not want to see people go through what I went through.

Why am I sharing this? You may ask yourself this question. I am sharing this because this far, I am grateful to the Almighty God for what He is doing in my life. Even though I am not where I envisioned to be at this point in life, the little He blessed me with, I am able to share with those who need it. I may not meet their desired needs, but at least they have the basics.
    I have come to learn that I don't have to have a lot to give, but the little I have is equally enough to share and is what counts. If it brings joy and happiness to someone's face, then why not share! The Spirit of giving fulfills me, it gives me peace and self-realization, and I come to wonder if it is why Jehovah God created me because I always do it with utmost joy.
    Therefore, I would like to be grateful to Philanthropy University for the platform and the opportunity to elevate and further my aspiration in life. This is where I would want to be and always associate with. Thank you.

• Giving....we provide clothing for the less privileged

• I can relate to the principle of giving in both my personal and work life. Through giving, i attain satisfaction in my heart. I love bringing positive change to people's lives through giving my time, resources, and compassion. I show love through giving.

• To be honest, I always think about how to earn something but not to give. I believe it is in my nature to seek something bigger but I know that I need to learn how to give. I think that earning is the most important think in life but I should use other two principles in my life more often.

• Giving
    This module has talked about giving as a very important principle of life. Even the Holy Bible says "it is more honorable to give than to receive". Personally, Giving has embodied me in such a way that even if It is not so convenient I still find joy in doing it. Giving is something of the heart. Giving happens with our free will.
    Charakids foundation is an organization known for putting smiles on people's faces specifically, children, less privileged children, and so on.
    Giving is the core principle of this organization.

• Our organization works to give support to premature babies so that they get access to referrals from health centers to referral hospitals for better healthcare.So giving principle applies

• Good principles which are complementary and interdependent

• I found the topic very interesting, among the three principles I will like to reflect on the first principles i.e. giving. In my organization I all the time giving my time, knowledge, and skill. I try to give those things for the betterment of not only my organization but also my personal career.

• One of the 3 principles I embody in my personal life is Giving. A friend and I started in Education based non profit to help provide quality education to students form underprivileged backgrounds. By helping these students access quality education and opportunities for personal and societal development, I am exhibiting the Giving principle.

• they help me that i can have every area of life and balanced my life style also not focusing one aspect to lose happiness of life.

• I give my commitment, my passion, and my time. I give respect to others. I give consideration to the environment in everything I do. I give my word and, if I give a promise, I keep it.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.