Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement

This discussion topic is for learners who have completed Module 2.

Share your venture’s mission statement in the discussion forum.
    Respond to at least one other learner’s post. Is their mission statement easy to understand? Is it memorable, manageable, measurable, and motivational? Do you have any suggestions for improving it?

Example post: My organization seeks to improve the lives of families in Kampala by providing jobs.

Example response: What types of jobs will you provide? Do you have a number of jobs that you would like to create?

S
    L
    T
    M
    T
    9 Replies
  • My organization seek to reduce unemployment rates in Cameroon by 30% by empowering youths and unemployed through seminars, workshops, to take entrepreneurial career, self employment services, and also empower others for the job market and employing the once who share our company vision

S
    M
    K
    4 Replies
  • MY ORGANIZATION WILL BENEFIT FROM MISSION STATEMENT WHICH CHANGE THE MIND OF WORKERS TOWARD PERFORMING GOOD INTEGRITY

P
    N
    A
    4 Replies
  • MY Organization willing to address child right in in our community of right education from primary to university level freely.
    My organization encourages volunteer workers to assist the program/activities in the organization.

S
    1 Reply
  • My organization seeks first to offer the preparation for the work related to the cultural recovery of the goiana woman of the northwest region of the city of Goiânia, GO.

1 Reply
  • @Saintiago said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My organization seek to reduce unemployment rates in Cameroon by 30% by empowering youths and unemployed through seminars, workshops, to take entrepreneurial career, self employment services, and also empower others for the job market and employing the once who share our company vision

Response: Please what is the current rate of unemployment in Cameroon, and when does your organization intend to archive your goal of 30%?

• My Company seeks to enable reliable access to electricity in order to improve the standard of living for one million customers in Cameroon and Central African sub-region by 2025 by providing affordable green energy for all in sustainable societies.

H
    2 Replies
  • We are willing to empower 300 of the home business owners in Jordan to have their own well established and profitable businesses through investing and sharing the knowledge of our organization experts in the way that we can offer for them progressive support and education in addition to equally linking them with proper channels for financing solutions

M
    S
    S
    4 Replies
  • Our mission is to grow sustainable projects which empower communities across emerging markets, by providing them access to resources within the fields of entrepreneurship, mindfulness & wellness empowerment community development

1 Reply
  • @AKKO said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

MY Organization willing to address child right in in our community of right education from primary to university level freely.
    My organization encourages volunteer workers to assist the program/activities in the organization.

How many people with this effect and assist? and what areas will you assist in within the schools?

D
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@SevidGilles said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My Company seeks to enable reliable access to electricity in order to improve the standard of living for one million customers in Cameroon and Central African sub-region by 2025 by providing affordable green energy for all in sustainable societies.

Hey @SevidGilles Nice mission statement . What are some of the initiatives you are hoping to create with your mission?”. Share and learn

1 Reply
  • My oorganization seeks to offer a social reintegration for all the teenagers that attend to the Sagrado Corazon de Jesus orphanatory.

M
    F
    3 Replies
  • Course Facilitator

@sbonilla said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My oorganization seeks to offer a social reintegration for all the teenagers that attend to the Sagrado Corazon de Jesus orphanatory.

This is great @sbonilla Can you be kind enough to share how you plan to do this? Happy learning!

• @AKKO said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

MY Organization willing to address child right in in our community of right education from primary to university level freely.

Akko could you be more specific? How do you intend to realise this right to education in your community? Are you working with families who have the means to send their kids to school but wouldn't? Are you building a school to enroll all kids?
    How many school going kids can you care for?

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@Godsway-gh said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

@AKKO said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Akko could you be more specific? How do you intend to realise this right to education in your community? Are you working with families who have the means to send their kids to school but wouldn't? Are you building a school to enroll all kids?
    How many school going kids can you care for?

Dear @AKKO Thank you for sharing..... But can you also please share other details with @Godsway-gh ? This is infact the best way to learn: share, discuss learn..... Cheers guys!
    Happy Learning.

• My organisation's mission is to eliminate the scourge of youth unemployment and restiveness symptoms in Nigeria for 23 youth by 2030 a sustainable work-based learning programs.

F
    2 Replies
  • My organization is dealing with change of the seemingly strong neglected world individuals or society who can developed his or her future when back up. That's my vision statement and strongly set a mission towards that goal.

2 Replies
  • Over the next decade, we plan to reach 5,000,000 persons, by leveraging 21st century technology education practices and tools, initiating access to collaboration, networking opportunities, and talent sourcing.

M
    F
    3 Replies
  • Course Facilitator

@LukmanAbdurraheem said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My organisation's mission is to eliminate the scourge of youth unemployment and restiveness symptoms in Nigeria for 23 youth by 2030 a sustainable work-based learning programs.

Great @LukmanAbdurraheem thank you for sharing this... And how do you plan to overcome this any ideas or successful examples.
    Happy learning.

• Course Facilitator

@Dave-Best said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Over the next decade, we plan to reach 5,000,000 persons, by leveraging 21st century technology education practices and tools, initiating access to collaboration, networking opportunities, and talent sourcing.

This is one huge mission interms of number. I hope this is achievable and you have your sources and resources to fulfill this. I wish you and your organization and the very best.
    Thank you for sharing this. Would you kindly share with other learners how you plan to achieve this or any great examples of success?
    Happy Learning @Dave-Best

• Course Facilitator

Dear Learners... Greetings!
    Please not that A mission statement must clearly mention what your venture does, whom it does it for and your expected outcomes. Briefly it must be
    Memorable
    Manageable
    Measurable
    Motivational
    Happy Learning!

• @instructional_team said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Respond to at least one other learner’s post. Is their mission statement easy to understand? Is it memorable, manageable, measurable, and motivational? Do you have any suggestions for improving it?

Example post: My organization seeks to improve the lives of families in Kampala by providing jobs.

Example response: What types of jobs will you provide? Do you have a number of jobs that you would like to create?

My organization seeks to improve the lives of African Americans formerly incarcerated by starting a community development corporation a nonprofit, where reentry programs will be offered for low-income and underserved communities. We also seek to work with at-risk youths in creating after school programs with the goal of giving them something constructive to get into other than seeking a path into the criminal justice system. The ultimate goal is to redevelop these communities by creating opportunities through real estate investing that will create economic growth.

J
    2 Replies
  • Course Facilitator

@FatimaCarvalho said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My organization seeks first to offer the preparation for the work related to the cultural recovery of the goiana woman of the northwest region of the city of Goiânia, GO.

Greetings @FatimaCarvalho
    That's great. But can you please elaborate your organisation's strategies to reach out your goals. Feel free to get back to me or other course facilitators if you have any queries. Thank you. Happy learning :)

• Course Facilitator

@lbac3125 said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

@instructional_team said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My organization seeks to improve the lives of African Americans formerly incarcerated by starting a community development corporation a nonprofit, where reentry programs will be offered for low-income and underserved communities. We also seek to work with at-risk youths in creating after school programs with the goal of giving them something constructive to get into other than seeking a path into the criminal justice system. The ultimate goal is to redevelop these communities by creating opportunities through real estate investing that will create economic growth.

Greetings @lbac3125
    Such a productive thought it was. Congratulations on this take and feel free to share all your views in board. Feel free to get back to me or other course facilitators if you have any queries. Thank you. Happy learning :)

• Course Facilitator

@dominic09 said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My organization is dealing with change of the seemingly strong neglected world individuals or society who can developed his or her future when back up. That's my vision statement and strongly set a mission towards that goal.

Greetings @dominic09
    That's a great idea. But can you also please tell us what are the strategies you've noted to do those. Feel free to get back to me or other course facilitators if you have any queries. Thank you. Happy learning :)

• Course Facilitator

@Scoulelis said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Our mission is to grow sustainable projects which empower communities across emerging markets, by providing them access to resources within the fields of entrepreneurship, mindfulness & wellness empowerment community development

Greetings @Scoulelis
    Looks like a productive report. Your field selection was awesomesauce but can you please ping what actions are exactly taken from them to reach your goal out. Feel free to reach us out whenever you require our assistance. Thank you. Happy learning :)

J
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@tawarah_2019 said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

We are willing to empower 300 of the home business owners in Jordan to have their own well established and profitable businesses through investing and sharing the knowledge of our organization experts in the way that we can offer for them progressive support and education in addition to equally linking them with proper channels for financing solutions

Greetings @tawarah_2019
    Sounds interesting!! Can you please tell what are the channels you've dejected for financial solutions. Feel free to get back to me or other course facilitators if you have any queries. Thank you. Happy learning :)

• Course Facilitator

@AKKO said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

MY ORGANIZATION WILL BENEFIT FROM MISSION STATEMENT WHICH CHANGE THE MIND OF WORKERS TOWARD PERFORMING GOOD INTEGRITY

Greetings @AKKO
    Senses great. Can you please mention major strategies you're about to include in it. So that we can get to know how and what exactly you're idea is. Feel free to get back to me or other course facilitators if you have any queries. Thank you. Happy learning :)

• I am the owner of Cricket Farming Rwanda, Cricket Farming Rwanda is a startup manufacturer of environmentally friendly and climate efficient insect proteins for human consumption and fertilizers for agriculture. Cricket Farming Rwanda innovates new business practices through climate efficient measures and creates environmentally friendly, nutritious, protein food alternatives. We are proud to create a product that addresses an increasing food demand challenge while helping consumers rethink protein foods and agriculture fertilizers.

3 Replies
  • @cenkundwa said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

innovates new business practices through climate efficient measures and creates environmentally friendly, nutritious, protein food alternatives.

• My organization seeks to innovate new business practices through climate efficient measures and creates environmentally friendly, nutritious, protein food alternatives.

2 Replies
  • My organisation Vision is Every person has the opportunity to achieve his/her fullest potential and participate in and contribute to all aspects of life.

My organisation mission is to works to enhance the dignity and quality of life of individuals and families by strengthening communities, eliminating barriers to opportunity, and helping people in need to reach their full potential through learning different skills and building their capacities.

F
    2 Replies
  • Course Facilitator

@19882019 said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My organisation Vision is Every person has the opportunity to achieve his/her fullest potential and participate in and contribute to all aspects of life.

My organisation mission is to works to enhance the dignity and quality of life of individuals and families by strengthening communities, eliminating barriers to opportunity, and helping people in need to reach their full potential through learning different skills and building their capacities.

Greetings @19882019
    Feels great to hear about this. But can you please elaborate the strategies you've got back to run and make this happen. Feel free to get back to me or other course facilitators if you have any queries. Thank you. Happy learning :)

• Course Facilitator

@cenkundwa said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My organization seeks to innovate new business practices through climate efficient measures and creates environmentally friendly, nutritious, protein food alternatives.

Greetings @cenkundwa
    Sounds great. But how exactly you gonna make this out. Share your views in elaborate so that others also could join the discussion. Feel free to get back to me or other course facilitators if you have any queries. Thank you. Happy learning :)

• Course Facilitator

@cenkundwa said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

I am the owner of Cricket Farming Rwanda, Cricket Farming Rwanda is a startup manufacturer of environmentally friendly and climate efficient insect proteins for human consumption and fertilizers for agriculture. Cricket Farming Rwanda innovates new business practices through climate efficient measures and creates environmentally friendly, nutritious, protein food alternatives. We are proud to create a product that addresses an increasing food demand challenge while helping consumers rethink protein foods and agriculture fertilizers.

Greetings @cenkundwa
    Most appreciable startup. Great success ahead. Congratulations on your successful completion of the course. Hope you had a great time on board. Feel free to get back to me or other course facilitators if you have any queries. Thank you. Happy learning :)

• Our mission is to eliminate prejudices and obstacles in sex ual and reproductive health by promoting discussions and building platforms for healthier, faster access.

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@Taofeeq said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Our mission is to eliminate prejudices and obstacles in sex ual and reproductive health by promoting discussions and building platforms for healthier, faster access.

Good one @Taofeeq best wishes as I too believe in the education for bettering any of our missions! Awareness, discussions and Community participation is always the best!
    Can you kindly share with us what you have been doing and the ways of implementation and outcomes. This will help other learners too. Happy Learning.

• We are a community based organisation working in the Hout Bay, Cape Town area. We aim to eradicate plastic pollution and alleviate poverty in the informal settlements. We do this by providing underprivileged children recycling education, fun activities and the opportunity to exchange their recyclables for basic necessities.

1 Reply
  • @galiswethachowdary said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

@Scoulelis said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Our mission is to grow sustainable projects which empower communities across emerging markets, by providing them access to resources within the fields of entrepreneurship, mindfulness & wellness empowerment community development

Greetings @Scoulelis
    Looks like a productive report. Your field selection was awesomesauce but can you please ping what actions are exactly taken from them to reach your goal out. Feel free to reach us out whenever you require our assistance. Thank you. Happy learning :)

Awesome project. How will you give them access to these resources? What sort of projects would you like to work with?

• @lbac3125 said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

This is awesome. Do you know what after school programs you would like to do yet?

L
    1 Reply
  • We envision a future where women are empowered to work and lead .

: Our mission is to make a positively change the lives of women of all ages that they may achieve their God-given purpose in life. Through empowerment by education and mentor-ship giving them the confidence they need to become valuable members of the society as we change the African narrative of bad governance, ignorance and corruption.
    : Core values

1. Love for God and people.
      2: Integrity.
      3: Accountability
      4: Service to all without discrimination
      5: Perpetual growth.
    M
    2 Replies
  • @Jessie_HC said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

This is awesome. Do you know what after school programs you would like to do yet?

@Jessie_HC Yes, i have a list of ideas that include: music programs, art programs, sports programs just to name a few. I also want to create programs helping students with tutoring.

J
    1 Reply
  • @lbac3125 said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

@Jessie_HC said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

@Jessie_HC Yes, i have a list of ideas that include: music programs, art programs, sports programs just to name a few. I also want to create programs helping students with tutoring.

That's really cool. I wish you all the best with your venture.

1 Reply
  • @dominic09 said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My organization is dealing with change of the seemingly strong neglected world individuals or society who can developed his or her future when back up. That's my vision statement and strongly set a mission towards that goal.

O
    2 Replies
  • My primary goal and strategy is to much knowledge about how to manage charity or an international organization.

L
    2 Replies
  • Course Facilitator

My primary goal and strategy is to much knowledge about how to manage charity or an international organization.

You have a good goal. I bet you could go through the many other courses Philanthropy University offers. It would definitely help you.

• Course Facilitator

That's really cool. I wish you all the best with your venture.

Sounds very interesting! Best wishes and there are a whole lotta courses in the Philanthropy University that'd be very helpful to you.
    Cheers

• Course Facilitator

We are a community based organisation working in the Hout Bay, Cape Town area. We aim to eradicate plastic pollution and alleviate poverty in the informal settlements. We do this by providing underprivileged children recycling education, fun activities and the opportunity to exchange their recyclables for basic necessities.

This is such a great thing you do @Jessie_HC & TEAM. Best wishes. Happy learning!

• Course Facilitator

@dominic09 Thats a good one.. but can you see if it matches this:
    Please not that A mission statement must clearly mention what your venture does, whom it does it for and your expected outcomes. Briefly it must be
    Memorable
    Manageable
    Measurable
    Motivational I mean this is what you learnt in the course....
    Happy Learning!

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@murokosilvia said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

We envision a future where women are empowered to work and lead .

: Our mission is to make a positively change the lives of women of all ages that they may achieve their God-given purpose in life. Through empowerment by education and mentor-ship giving them the confidence they need to become valuable members of the society as we change the African narrative of bad governance, ignorance and corruption.

Great and best wishes @murokosilvia But can you be precise with your mission statement...
    Memorable
    Manageable
    Measurable
    Motivational
    Remember!?

• @Shooren said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Memorable
    Manageable
    Measurable
    Happy Learning!

Absolutely Thanks for the good supervision toward my work Doctor Shooren

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@Shooren said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Memorable
    Manageable
    Measurable
    Happy Learning!

Absolutely Thanks for the good supervision toward my work Doctor Shooren

My pleasure @dominic09 .... I am not a doctor btw.... cheers!

• As a vision showing where you are going and the mission shows clear how you will reach where you want to go with a brief sentences and it has to be memorable(so that anyone can memorize it easily),Manageable(things that can be done),Measurable and Motivational(anyone after read it has to fill motivated,impressed by the mission.

• My organization seek to decrease drastically the percentage of divorce couples with children.

N
    1 Reply
  • My mission statement is to provide farm- based services that will help smallholder farmers to improve crop yields with more than 20% increases at equal costs through maximizing the efficiency of the soil nutrient, access to quality farm inputs, secured and guaranteed markets.

G
    1 Reply

I am the owner of Cricket Farming Rwanda, Cricket Farming Rwanda is a startup manufacturer of environmentally friendly and climate efficient insect proteins for human consumption and fertilizers for agriculture. Cricket Farming Rwanda innovates new business practices through climate efficient measures and creates environmentally friendly, nutritious, protein food alternatives. We are proud to create a product that addresses an increasing food demand challenge while helping consumers rethink protein foods and agriculture fertilizers.

Really great, with the rising food demand in Sub Saharan Africa, how can we efficiently utilized soil nutrient without causing environmental damages?

Really great @cenkundwa
    With the rising food demand in Sub Saharan Africa, how can we efficiently utilized soil nutrient without causing environmental damages?

• @instructional_team said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Our Organization's mission is to provide safe and adequate water and sanitation services for the resident of Meru County by 2022.

• @Saintiago said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My organization seek to reduce unemployment rates in Cameroon by 30% by empowering youths and unemployed through seminars, workshops, to take entrepreneurial career, self employment services, and also empower others for the job market and employing the once who share our company vision

Whereas this is a noble mission, it has not clearly illustrated by when it intends to do so. Also, the 30% of the youth is not very clear, unless there is a figure maybe from a census that indicate the total youths available.

Are there certain kinds of job that are targeted in the empowerment program?

• @tawarah_2019 said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

We are willing to empower 300 of the home business owners in Jordan to have their own well established and profitable businesses through investing and sharing the knowledge of our organization experts in the way that we can offer for them progressive support and education in addition to equally linking them with proper channels for financing solutions

This is a good mission for the organization. It is articulate but a matter of concern is whether they will fund all sort of businesses?

• @sbonilla said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My oorganization seeks to offer a social reintegration for all the teenagers that attend to the Sagrado Corazon de Jesus orphanatory.

A nice mission statement. But maybe the Learner can elaborate more on how they intend to do the re-integration and what motivation factors are available that will ensure that the teenagers stay in the community without going back to the orphanage. Thanks.

• @Dave-Best said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Over the next decade, we plan to reach 5,000,000 persons, by leveraging 21st century technology education practices and tools, initiating access to collaboration, networking opportunities, and talent sourcing.

This is a good mission statement. Though it seems far fetched and somehow challenging to achieve for the 5M persons. But when achievable what kind of impact are we looking at?

• @SevidGilles said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My Company seeks to enable reliable access to electricity in order to improve the standard of living for one million customers in Cameroon and Central African sub-region by 2025 by providing affordable green energy for all in sustainable societies.

This is a fantastic mission statement, very motivational, memorable, measurable, and manageable. I would specify which specific "green energy" you are targeting (solar? wind? geo?) and that would increase manageability factor.

• @SevidGilles said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

This is a fantastic mission statement, very motivational, memorable, measurable, and manageable. I would specify which specific "green energy" you are targeting (solar? wind? geo?) and that would increase manageability factor.

• Very good this will help you to lead your organisation

• Mission Statement
    We believe in contributing to the growth and safety of our volunteers and interns to realize their potential in fulfilling the following four global goals for our communities;

• End poverty in all its forms in our communities
    • End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
    • Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
    • Achieve gender equality and empower women and girls.
    1 Reply
  • To guarantee self-sufficient adulthood for no less than 5000 children in calabar by 2025 through leadership trainings, skill acquisition program and start-up support for children between ages 8 to 16.

1 Reply
  • @Godsway-gh said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Mission Statement
    We believe in contributing to the growth and safety of our volunteers and interns to realize their potential in fulfilling the following four global goals for our communities;

• End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
    • Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all

I love your goals and the dream to empower change makers but it does not adhere to the four 'M' principle taught in the course.

1 Reply
  • @Dave-Best said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

This seems bogus and huge. What are the strategies you had on ground towards achieving this?

C
    2 Replies
  • Course Facilitator

@FrancisBeloved said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

This seems bogus and huge. What are the strategies you had on ground towards achieving this?

Can you please kindly be reasonable and post a more measurable, memorable, manageable and motivational statement? Thanks

• Course Facilitator

@Jeyonsa said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

@Godsway-gh said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Mission Statement

I love your goals and the dream to empower change makers but it does not adhere to the four 'M' principle taught in the course.

@Godsway-gh you have there a good set of missions but they are kindaa infinite and do not sound achieveable. Can you please try again with the Ms' you have learnt?
    Happy Learning!

• Course Facilitator

To guarantee self-sufficient adulthood for no less than 5000 children in calabar by 2025 through leadership trainings, skill acquisition program and start-up support for children between ages 8 to 16.

Dear @Jeyonsa you got a good mission statement there. is that for your organization or something you wanna do? Any idea how you want to help implement this statement? Share ideas that you think are good enough? Happy Learning!

1 Reply

To guarantee self-sufficient adulthood for no less than 5000 children in calabar by 2025 through leadership trainings, skill acquisition program and start-up support for children between ages 8 to 16.

Dear @Jeyonsa you got a good mission statement there. is that for your organization or something you wanna do? Any idea how you want to help implement this statement? Share ideas that you think are good enough? Happy Learning!

It's not my organisation, just something am working on. We are working on a platform where artisans can volunteer their business for the pilot programme since we don't have funds to build a training centre yet. We will investigate and approve artisans if they meet our criteria then go ahead to enroll students first for holiday trainings then we can try full time for children who are out of school. But before we begin, every beneficiary must pass through our leadership programme. We hope to learn the best implimentation methods and modify as we progress.

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

It's not my organisation, just something am working on. We are working on a platform where artisans can volunteer their business for the pilot programme since we don't have funds to build a training centre yet. We will investigate and approve artisans if they meet our criteria then go ahead to enroll students first for holiday trainings then we can try full time for children who are out of school. But before we begin, every beneficiary must pass through our leadership programme. We hope to learn the best implimentation methods and modify as we progress.

This is good @Jeyonsa but it would be best if you register an organization to do this. It will give you credibility and also good for fund raising purposes. The legality purpose is very important which brings trust to your beneficiaries and donors alike.
    Good luck.

1 Reply
  • To make the world see that the youths are the hope of the future, by giving them their needs especially education.

M
    L
    3 Replies
  • @FrancisBeloved said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Seems a huge vision but not impossible. I think your vision must be more attainable.

• My organisation envison a future where poverty is alleviated in Nigeria by tackling all the causes of poverty by involving both the federal government and every other entity that is capable of making this mission achievable within a period of sixteen years.

M
    1 Reply

This is good @Jeyonsa but it would be best if you register an organization to do this. It will give you credibility and also good for fund raising purposes. The legality purpose is very important which brings trust to your beneficiaries and donors alike.
    Good luck

You are very right, thank you.

• aider les populations à accéder facilement aux crédits bancaires en les proposant des formations profeisonnelles de courtes durées

• My company seeks to improve incomes of rural smallholder farmers through raring of village chicken on aggregation model

• @clintonpauloandres said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

To make the world see that the youths are the hope of the future, by giving them their needs especially education.

That's a great mission but you need to be specific about the time frames and issues to do with policies around education.

• To eliminate hunger through embarking on Agriculture

1 Reply
  • My Organizations seeks to create an user-friendly application that could enable households to easily reduce their food waste by purchasing what they really need to prepare the receipts that inspire them and other healthy receipts suggested.

• @EbenezerAtser said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My organisation envison a future where poverty is alleviated in Nigeria by tackling all the causes of poverty by involving both the federal government and every other entity that is capable of making this mission achievable within a period of sixteen years.

Dear EbenezerAtser, your Mission is admirable and stimulating. Did you think also to what kind of instruments the federal government and other entities could adopt in order to achieve it? Through collaboration or with some specific new way on distributing value?
    Keep on working on it, it is really interesting!

• Notre mission est de former les populations rurales afin qu'elles aient accès aux crédits bancaires

• @dominic09 said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Exactly... U just needed to set a mission towards the achievement of that goal

• My organisation seeks to train rural people in BURKINA FASO and give them oportinuties to acces to micolends to start their pprojects

J
    A
    2 Replies
  • It's not my organisation, just something am working on. We are working on a platform where artisans can volunteer their business for the pilot programmer since we don't have funds to build a training center yet. We will investigate and approve artisans if they meet our criteria then go ahead to enroll students first for holiday training then we can try full time for children who are out of school. But before we begin, every beneficiary must pass through our leadership programmer. We hope to learn the best implementation methods and modify as we progress.

A
    1 Reply
  • To introduce students to practical issues faced by mission-driven social entrepreneurs.

• To introduce students to practical issues faced by mission-driven social entrepreneurs

1 Reply
  • @murokosilvia said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

We envision a future where women are empowered to work and lead .

This Is a very good one. Your vision, mission and core values are well stated. I wish you success @murokosilvia.

• Our mission is to provide financial grants to cross-border organizations that provide entrepreneurial development and livelihood assistance to women.

F
    1 Reply
  • @ARC said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My organisation seeks to train rural people in BURKINA FASO and give them oportinuties to acces to micolends to start their pprojects

This is great! People really need this kind of project in order for them to start anew. Keep up the good work!

• My organization seeks to bridge the intra-African socialization ( thus Knowledge, Culture and Networking) gap by creating initiatives that will inspire 1 Million African millennial's to move, connect and create culture exchanges for continental partnerships.

1 Reply
  • @ALIF5 said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

It's not my organisation, just something am working on. We are working on a platform where artisans can volunteer their business for the pilot programmer since we don't have funds to build a training center yet. We will investigate and approve artisans if they meet our criteria then go ahead to enroll students first for holiday training then we can try full time for children who are out of school. But before we begin, every beneficiary must pass through our leadership programmer. We hope to learn the best implementation methods and modify as we progress.

This is fantastic. i wish you all the best. Students will learn a lot from such initiatives.

• @ARC said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

My organisation seeks to train rural people in BURKINA FASO and give them oportinuties to acces to micolends to start their pprojects

What are the possible terms for the micro-leading? I like this because more of the small-scale traders need this.

L
    1 Reply
  • My mission statement is aid an NGO that will collaborate with other NGOs on a movement of providing electricity supply to every area in Nigeria.

• @JulieFe said in Module 2 Discussion: Mission Statement:

Our mission is to provide financial grants to cross-border organizations that provide entrepreneurial development and livelihood assistance to women.

great mission based on women empowerment, will you be willing to make it global, if the privilege is given or is it an interstate theme.

• wow that's huge, you will really be needing a collective effort to birth this vision.

• My vision is to avoid hunger in the community coming 5 years.
    My mission is selling fast foods to the community especially circular workers in the afternoon to avoid stress of searching for foods at lunch times from my company " Arhin' fast foods ".

1 Reply
Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.