Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hi my name Nomazulu Shezi a student

B
    1 Reply
  • hello my name is violet Golowe from Botswana currently with SOS childrens villages as their monitoring and evaluation officer. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can.

• Data collection is a systematic process of gathering observations or measurements. Whether you are performing research for business, governmental or academic purposes, data collection allows you to gain first-hand knowledge and original insights into your research problem.

While methods and aims may differ between fields, the overall process of data collection remains largely the same. Before you begin collecting data, you need to consider:
    The aim of the program being implemented
    The type of data that you will collect
    The methods and procedures you will use to collect, store, and process the data

B
    1 Reply
  • Data collection is the process of gathering quantitative and qualitative information on specific variables with the aim of evaluating outcomes or gleaning actionable insights. Good data collection requires a clear process to ensure the data you collect is clean, consistent, and reliable.

• hello my name is violet Golowe from Botswana currently with SOS childrens villages as their monitoring and evaluation officer. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can.

E
    1 Reply
  • Hello My Name is Kimberly, I am an analyst with Health strategy and delivery foundation Nigeria.
    I am excited to learn more about the theory of Change.

• Hello My Name is Kimberly, I am an analyst with Health strategy and delivery foundation Nigeria.
    I am excited to learn more about the theory of Change.
    The goal of theory of change from my understanding is to help define the process and outcome of a intervention of an organization.

• hello everyone this is abhishek pandey persuing b.tech in computer science and wants to be a data scientist .i am from india .thank you so much

• I am Henry, the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.

When it comes to Data collection and use, i am the team lead responsible for Designing the tools, training staff for the data collection, over seen the process. I am also mainly responsible for data verification and accuracy and data distribution the relevant stakeholders as and when needed

• Its a very good course its applicable in all our routine work

• Hello everyone, I am Ezra and currently working at a local NGO.

• Hi, Abubakar H. Inuwa is my name, i leave in Nigeria.
    my expectation is learn more on data management, data collection, analyses and use, to update my knowledge from the other course on planning for monitoring and evaluation

• welcome voilet

• Hello all, this is Tahmina from Bangladesh a development professional currently looking after the CSR department of one of the largest buying house in country.

• Hi,
    I am Nurul Islam, working as Junior Programmes Officer in an CSR Foundation and running own social business from 4 years which name is Giving Income by Rapid Learning & Security (GIRLS) to empower rural women and reduce school dropout in north side of Bangladesh.

• My name is Adefemi Samuel Oreyomi MSc BSc and HND from Nigeria, I am happy joining this course and willing to learn from others and also to share my opinions and ideas with others.
    Thank you

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.