Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Financial Independence of an individuals without any influences of National and Administrative Instruments will be one of the prime Civil Rights

Financial Independence of an individuals without any influences of National and Administrative Instruments will be one of the prime Civil Rights. If our hard earn money cant stay safe and Nation starts sucking it from our savings and assets then who will protect our financial security. Every individual wants to live a good life and for that he invest all his time and effort to earn a bit extra so that they can not only secure their future life but also their family's future. How come the Nation can claim or take my savings even after paying all the lawful taxes directly and indirectly for each goods and services we consume. Not only they take our rights to be financially independent but also they decide where to save how much to save how long to save. Not only that how much i can take out of my savings that too will be fixed by National administrative instruments. Its not only limited to one country bit slowly its growing like epidemic and rulers are using this to fulfill their aspirations from all of our money. Then why to earn. 2020 approaching still after so many years why no country no government still made the personal finance and financial independence will be our Right

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.