Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -South Sudan

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the South Sudan community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

J
    J
    2 Replies
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the South Sudan community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?
    Hi, @Jason my name James wek from South Sudan. am currently study at Bugema university pursuing bachelor of development studies in community development and students leader. I join this course to acquire knowledge, skills and build network with my colleagues here.

1 Reply
  • @james-wek-bol said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hi, @Jason my name James wek from South Sudan. am currently study at Bugema university pursuing bachelor of development studies in community development and students leader. I join this course to acquire knowledge, skills and build network with my colleagues here.

Welcome @JAMES-WEK-BOL, it is wonderful to have you here! @All, perhaps others would like to introduce themselves and welcome James as well?

• Hi Everyone my Name is James Lual Akech
    i'm a live in Juba , South Sudan
    iam A chairman , Aweil Youth Blood Donor Club
    currently Second Year midwifery Student
    at Juba College of Nursing and Midwifery

• I am Barnabas Reech Wol Thiik in Wau, South Sudan working for Johanniter International Assistance as Monitoring and Evluation Officer. I chose to join this community because I want to grow and learn together with my people who know the context of my country.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -South Sudan:

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone, Am Jibi Moses from Juba South Sudan, I don't have what to do currently, though am a graduate of Public Administration from,KIU,
    I have joined this courses to improve on and acquire new skills, getting connected with new friends and colleagues.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.