Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Make a Difference my compatriots

I, Nisar Ali, studying International Relation at national defense university Islamabad, Pakistan. Pakistan, where military-driven geopolitical strategies has deprived the inhabitants from the basic human necessities. Observing national politics, which has become a religio-political business, and Pakistan strategic importance developed my interest in domestic, national and international politics. The desire to make a difference in my country grabbed hold of me at an early age. I used to gather pupils of my community and discuss politics. My vision is clear that I want to become a pragmatic political leader having in depth knowledge of history, philosophy, and economics. The extremities of social and economic disparities which I witnessed in Pakistan, led me to set up an initiative called “Drive Change Pakistan” to create political awareness and fight against the crony-capitalist elites.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.