Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Nepal community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

P
    A
    3 Replies
  • Welcome @shaileshb and @rachelgg! Great to have you both here.

Where in Nepal do you both live? What is your work?

• Hi my name is Ujjwal. I live in Kathmandu. I am working as a General Manager in REED Nepal. I joined the community for getting more learning opportunity.

1 Reply
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Nepal community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

I am Rajendra N. Suwal, I live in Kathmandu and I work at WWF Nepal, a non profit environmental conservation organization. My current role is Partnership Development. I choose this community to share my experience with my country fellows.

1 Reply

What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hello everyone!

I am Nilima. I live in Kathmandu. I am working as a Youth Program Manager at Marie Stopes International Nepal. I joined the community to get the updates and to connect with other members.

1 Reply
  • Hello Everyone,
    I am Uttam Dhakal, I live in Kathmandu and worked in NGO called Voice Of Children as a Finance Manager and I am member of Fundraising team. I choose this community to learn more about fundraising.

1 Reply
  • @uamatya said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi my name is Ujjwal. I live in Kathmandu. I am working as a General Manager in REED Nepal. I joined the community for getting more learning opportunity.

Welcome Ujjwal! Can you share some about what REED Nepal works on?

Also, if you have any resources / websites / files that you think will be valuable to other Nepali CSOs, I encourage you to share them in the best practices post :)

• @rajendra said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

I am Rajendra N. Suwal, I live in Kathmandu and I work at WWF Nepal, a non profit environmental conservation organization. My current role is Partnership Development. I choose this community to share my experience with my country fellows.

Wonderful, welcome Rajendra! WWF is a fantastic organization, and it's great to have you here. How did you get engaged in this work?

Also, if you have any resources / websites / files that you think will be valuable to other Nepali CSOs, I encourage you to share them in the best practices post :)

• @rautnilima said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hello everyone!

I am Nilima. I live in Kathmandu. I am working as a Youth Program Manager at Marie Stopes International Nepal. I joined the community to get the updates and to connect with other members.

Welcome Nilima! Great to have you here. Are you able to share more about what you do as a Youth Program Manager at Marie Stopes?

• @vocuttam said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hello Everyone,
    I am Uttam Dhakal, I live in Kathmandu and worked in NGO called Voice Of Children as a Finance Manager and I am member of Fundraising team. I choose this community to learn more about fundraising.

Welcome Uttam! Can you share more about what Voice of Children does? If you are looking to learn more about fundraising, I encourage you to visit the fundraising community as well.

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone!
    I'm Prabesh Ghimire from Kathmandu. I am a recent MPH graduate and looking forward to pursue my career with M&E roles. Previously I've worked in different health projects at two international non-profit organizations. I look forward to connect people from diverse fields and learn from their experiences.

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,
    I am Aastha Chhetri from Nepal. I live Chabahi and work for a non-profit organization "WWF Nepal" which works for conservation. My role in the organization is to monitor and evaluate different projects contributing to achieve the organization goals. I have chosen this community so that I could share my experiences and also learn from others experiences to widen my horizon of knowledge.

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.