Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Pradeep Introduction

Hello,I am Mr.Pradeep Reddy Kamasani,

I run an IT business.I have overall total 20 years in IT,Business,Marketing,Sales.Enterprenuership is in my DNA,Hence I have founded two startups in my career.Advisor to three Startups which are into Edtech ,HealthCare & Tech

Here I would like upgrade my skills into Enterprenuership and apply to our businesses.And also like to network and share ideas,collaborate with other social entreprenuers.

Feel free to connect with me : kamasani2010@gmail.com

LinkedIn Connect: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pradeep-reddy-52ba009/?originalSubdomain=in

Our website: www.huntertech.in

HunterTech is one of the fast growing tech company based in Bangalore,India.HunterTech helps startups,small businesses and medium size businesses with digital transformation solutions.Our team is experienced with custom software development,app development,e commerce apps,digital marketing and devops consulting.Feel to reach us.

All the best,
    Pradeep

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.