Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Saudi Arabia community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

A
    1 Reply
  • Ahlan wa sahlan @andrew and @deplomaci to the Saudi Arabia community!

What are your connections to Saudi Arabia? Do you live or work there?

• My name is Muhammad Aslam Syed. originally from Pakistan. I have worked in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for 37 years. I retired in 2016.
    I have worked two top companied of the Saudi Arabia. 1) Abdul Latif Jameel Co. Ltd., 2) Abdulla Fouad Holdings Co. Ltd. I have experience of Sales Management. After retirement I came to Canada, as a permanent residence. This course I am attending from England. I am visiting my son. I will be staying in England until August, 2018, then I will go back to Canada.

A
    1 Reply
  • I have worked as Fleet Sales Manager, with Abdul Latif Jameel Co. Ltd. (Toyota) for 5 years. Then I joined Abdulla Fouad Holdings Co. Ltd. and worked there as Key Accounts Executive for 32 years. I was responsible to promote Nuclear Medicine, Laboratory Diagnostics Reagents and Equipment to major Government and Private Hospitals in Western Region.

I need a partner to complete my assignment.

Right now I am not working any where.

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Saudi Arabia community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

My name is Emmanuel Virgillio Yusuf, from Nigeria. I am a Social Entrepreneur and the COO of Cynosure A-Cube Nig. Ltd. I am here to connect with potential donors.

• @aslam said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

My name is Muhammad Aslam Syed. originally from Pakistan. I have worked in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for 37 years. I retired in 2016.
    I have worked two top companied of the Saudi Arabia. 1) Abdul Latif Jameel Co. Ltd., 2) Abdulla Fouad Holdings Co. Ltd. I have experience of Sales Management. After retirement I came to Canada, as a permanent residence. This course I am attending from England. I am visiting my son. I will be staying in England until August, 2018, then I will go back to Canada.

I cherished your many years of experiences. I wish to have you as a mentor. Thanks

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.