Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Share your best practices!

Hi everyone,

We here at Philanthropy University recognize that you guys, our learners, are experts in what you do. For that reason, we want to to hear your best practices for common challenges you face in your work.

Make sure to click the “vote” button on others’ responses that you agree with or are helpful to you!

• What are the best resources you have found specifically for civil society organizations in Saudi Arabia? Are there any websites, organizations, networks, or contacts that you can share with the community??
    A
    1 Reply
  • @jason said in Share your best practices!:

Hi everyone,

We here at Philanthropy University recognize that you guys, our learners, are experts in what you do. For that reason, we want to to hear your best practices for common challenges you face in your work.

Make sure to click the “vote” button on others’ responses that you agree with or are helpful to you!

• What are the best resources you have found specifically for civil society organizations in Saudi Arabia? Are there any websites, organizations, networks, or contacts that you can share with the community??

People of Saudi Arabia are generous. During my stay there for 37 years I have seen on numerous occasion that Saudis helped a lot. The best example of Shaukat Khanum Cancer Memorial Hospital and Research center in Pakistan. The first hospital built in Lahore by Ex-Cricketer and now politician - Imran Khan. But he could not succeed with out the help of Saudis. I have seen when he was coming to generate donations to Saudi Arabia. Not only general pubic like businessmen but also Government Officials like Governor of provinces, side by side with Pakistani people, helped Imran Khan with generous donations. I salute the people and Government of Saudi Arabia, along with general public, students, businessmen of Pakistan for helping Imran Khan. Now there are 3 hospitals like that in different cities.

I can not name any particular person or industrialist of Saudi Arabia, but my experience confirms they are very nice, generous and helpful. Stay blessed Saudi Arabia.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.